TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Glad we are on the same page. If you flip town, we immediately lynch Jessup.

So go ahead Jessup. Kthx is even asking for it.
    I'm glad your here to keep using the word faggot if I do end up dying today. Carrying the torch well.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• https://youtu.be/kJ4UA8rlDdc

Something to listen to, the church bells aren't ringing loudly today.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
        ?

Second option: Jessup shoots kthx, kthx turns scum, I vote Exalt this phase since he's suddenly stopped coasting and is advocating a horrifically dumb backwards-ass way to verify Jessup.

I'm advocating for Jessup to use the gun she claims she was going to use just a few pages ago. Are you incapable of reading, or did you convienently forget what happened so far?

The only people I think are playing like horrifically dumb backwards-ass ways are those of you who actually believe that ridiculous claim of Jessup's without even bothering to force her to verify it. It's the most nonsensical claim I've ever seen. You couldn't balance it in when creating the game to begin with, making the entire thing ridiculous from that angle. The refusal to shoot after claiming they will all day long and doing nothing else besides that is laughably obvious too. How stupid do you have to be to not smell the bullshit a mile away?

Jessup claims to be a dayvig AND a day cop that can use everything at once and get instant results from Halp when he's not even online, and then she wont shoot scum after her instant result came back positive. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. It's faker than scarllet's claim was even, yet you're all taking it seriously? Really? Reeaallllyy?

Vote: Vehicle

Feel free to vote me back. The difference between you and me this game is I rolled town, so I will always win any argument you can come up with. I like how all you could call me was anti-town instead of scum. It's like you already know I'm town, because you arent.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If Jessup claimed all that fake shit just to get scum Vehicle and Voth to go overboard supporting it, then Jessup just turned into a big brained town hero.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I'm advocating for Jessup to use the gun she claims she was going to use just a few pages ago. Are you incapable of reading, or did you convienently forget what happened so far?

The only people I think are playing like horrifically dumb backwards-ass ways are those of you who actually believe that ridiculous claim of Jessup's without even bothering to force her to verify it. It's the most nonsensical claim I've ever seen. You couldn't balance it in when creating the game to begin with, making the entire thing ridiculous from that angle. The refusal to shoot after claiming they will all day long and doing nothing else besides that is laughably obvious too. How stupid do you have to be to not smell the bullshit a mile away?

Jessup claims to be a dayvig AND a day cop that can use everything at once and get instant results from Halp when he's not even online, and then she wont shoot scum after her instant result came back positive. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. It's faker than scarllet's claim was even, yet you're all taking it seriously? Really? Reeaallllyy?

Vote: Vehicle

Feel free to vote me back. The difference between you and me this game is I rolled town, so I will always win any argument you can come up with. I like how all you could call me was anti-town instead of scum. It's like you already know I'm town, because you arent.
            Who's not forcing her? I unvoted Kthx and have pushed Jessup multiple times to go ahead and shoot Kthx. And Vehicle did at least say Jessup should shoot Kthx in his second option, and I can't say I disagree with him
            regarding where my vote would go if Jessup did shoot Kthx and he flipped scum. Right on you big guy, sorry. There's no way to justify you telling Jessup to just go shoot anyone. And then you doubled and tripled down on it.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

If Jessup claimed all that fake shit just to get scum Vehicle and Voth to go overboard supporting it, then Jessup just turned into a big brained town hero.
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S9mQQpBGCz4

It's bad this game man. Anyone who reads the thread can see the bullshit dripping from your keyboard.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Fine..

Halp I request to SHOOT KTHX RIGHT NOW.. That l'ill fuk fuk

Stand by for halp u noobs. I got his text number and am gonna text right now. ROFL

Prepare to die Kthx.. u asked for it
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Fine..

Halp I request to SHOOT KTHX RIGHT NOW.. That l'ill fuk fuk

Stand by for halp u noobs. I got his text number and am gonna text right now. ROFL

Prepare to die Kthx.. u asked for it
                  I'm going to ROFL if this legitimate.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S9mQQpBGCz4

It's bad this game man. Anyone who reads the thread can see the bullshit dripping from your keyboard.
                    Oh sure, because we see dayvig/daycop instant-result, double-use combos in every game here on TW Mafia and elsewhere. It's just a coincidence that I cant remember a game in all of TW Mafia history or any other website on the internet that has that role. I bet Jessup not shooting like she claimed is also just coincidence.

Oh hey, I forgot to mention. I'm a day-watcher! I watched Jessup just this very second, and I got a result .5 milliseconds later from Halp's future self saying Vehicle NKed her in the future. Trust me! I'm part of the zoo! My character name is Tony the Tiger. My avatar says tiger in it too, so I was breadcrumbing as you can see. Trust me guys. Lynch vehicle and I'll prove it.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• If this is like Kthx's 'Activate my ability now' post from ToS :laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                          If this is like Kthx's 'Activate my ability now' post from ToS :laugh:
                          Should've seen WillBy's avengers game a while back.

Jessup: I SUMMON MJOLLNIR!!!!
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Well, Halp is online and active right now, so this should either happen soon or if not, we can just lynch Jessup.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Should've seen WillBy's avengers game a while back.

Jessup: I SUMMON MJOLLNIR!!!!
                              I just spit out my water. Thanks a lot.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• K newbs text is away.. time to see a body hit the floor
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X