Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
    VOTE VEHICLE

if vehicle flips town, i'm targeting kthx, and scarlet asap. since they think vehicle is scum without any factual evidence.
    I'm voting vehicle as protection against being lynched, I'd rather vote willby but nobody will jump off from voting me so I'm stuck for now.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Anyone have a vote count? I think it's like a three-way tie or something close to it right now.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Better info can be obtained getting kthx out.. last post by me my vote stays on KTHX
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I'm voting vehicle as protection against being lynched, I'd rather vote willby but nobody will jump off from voting me so I'm stuck for now.
          well that's your fault, if you had acted like me every game you woudlnt ever be the first one lynched, now would you? better question would be is why the hell is nobody on backwards, he is clearly the budget value mafia pick on day one usually :/
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• lol one more post.. lurkers like partyfalcon and zeebu need to not allow a tie/no lynch. If we allow that Joe Exotic is gonna be pissed and unleash my tiger.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
              WOW! On page 25, after every post I quoted! After the posts where I quoted them! I guess your old posts from before you posted that that I quoted before you posted that don't exist anymore!
              And what, you're claiming that Exalt is vilifying you for an idea which he convinced you of?
              Fuck sake.
              I've been reading

As "How can you possibly say suggesting to shoot anyone (including kthx) is pro-town?". I'm guessing it's supposed to be read as "How can you possibly say suggesting to shoot anyone (instead of kthx) is pro-town?".
              That was the basis for my changing my vote, so I'll move it back and restart the case on Voth sometime when I've been awake for less than 30 hours i.e. D2
              Vote Vehicle
              Originally posted by Voth View Post
              Alright fine, on the WAY off chance there is a lyncher and it is Jessup, let's just test his role, though I do think it's a waste.

Go ahead Jessup, shoot Kthx. Then I'm switching my vote to Willby and my guess is we just killed two scum on Day 1.
              Page 14, Post #196.

Maybe you would have caught it if you weren't too busy lurking through everything that mattered on Day 1, just to resurface and Monday morning quarterback everyone who was actively trying to sort through Jessups debacle to help town in the best possible way.

In short, fuck off.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                Something 16 hours ago
                It occurs to me that this is a time that I've been awake for less than 30 hours.
                Alright, so all of Voth from 11-19 is believable. Maybe he's scum trying to capitalize on Vehicle's bullshit, maybe's he's town that was fucking retarded on page 11 and got called out for it.
                Let's look at what's after that:
                This is still a deliberate misinterpretation of the post it's responding to, and part of the Voth's narrative that players not buying into vehicle's plan to not shoot preferred a random shot to shooting kthx.
                So wait, are you really suggesting that it would have been better for Jessup to randomly shoot someone other than Kthx to confirm himself rather than simply shooting Kthx, his alleged guilty result, to confirm himself? This is the mountain that multiple experienced mafia players are dying on? No, just.... no.
                This is still a definite misreading, intentional or otherwise.
                But to then turn around and say that the lynch vote ahead of us rests on three players who have been out there battling while the rest of you sit on your heels and either lurk intentionally or unintentionally... well, no.
                This is the important one though. No matter how you cut it, Voth is defending Vehicle's plan to not shoot D1.
                Nope - I don't trust Vehicle in the slightest, but he has been one person rationally discussing what is and is not pro-town moves, so he is not my top priority right now. The players who I know are smart players and are acting like they have blinders on are the players who concern me. Vehicle is at least confronting the elephant in the room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

This is why I'm not voting you and I'm voting Vehicle. You're at least always discussing it in real time. Its obvious to me at least that Vehicle has the higher chance to be scum between the two of you.

What I dont understand is your position defending Vehicle.

Maybe scarlett is playing Monday morning QB, idk. I dont know their meta to know what to think about them, but I dont see anything they've said as scummier than what Vehicle did. I could name a few players that seem worse to me than scarlett, which is why idk what that wagon is for. Whose scarlet's teammates if they're scum? I'm town so that one's a no go. Kthx is possible if I squint real hard. Anyone else? Point is, they're a bad lynch today. Vehicle is not.
                  I don't know, Vehicle seemed to throw too much trust behind Jessups claim, but he also pointed out a lot of pro-town things like I did, namely that a random Jessup shot is borderline Beast-level retarded and extremely anti-town by every possible measure. Could he be scum? Sure. What bugs me the most about this is how the wagon formed and how so many lurkers have come out of the woodwork when they decided to not participate or chime in during the whole debacle. It's really easy for scum to let town fight among themselves and then show up to clean it up and lynch a townie. That's what Scarlet is doing, and between this and his fake cop claim, the manipulation is just too much. He can't be town. Maybe third party or maybe scum.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• [1]Willby - the_paul
                    [4]Kthx - Jessup, sdrawcab, OverthinkingIt, Kassius
                    [1]Sdrawkcab - PartyFalcon,
                    [4]Vehicle - Exalt, scarlet, kthx, Beast
                    [5]Scarlet - Voth, Vehicle, Poopcat, WillBy, M_Leonhard
                    Not voting: Zeebu

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Jessup's "here kitty kitty" shit just keeps making me think of the music video Joe Exotic had, and considering the amount of powers he alluding to, maybe he is indeed Joe Exotic himself.
                      Post No. 115, well before Jessup actually roleclaimed. Just to prove I had said he was Joe Exotic before he roleclaimed it as further evidence as to why I would believe his roleclaim.
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• If that's the VC then why is kthx on me? And for that matter, beast who told kthx to get off me? What is going on here...
                        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• scarlet is probably town u idiots.. unvote him
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• he is my husband and a joe exotic.. flavor shud have some baring on this for one and for two the dude has been trying hard to work for town from the beginning even if he is annoying as fk. I Love Him Ket this kthx dude outta here and we learn more than anything with scarlet. Voth and vehicle don't do a grudge vote atm plezzzzzz
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              he is my husband and a joe exotic.. flavor shud have some baring on this for one and for two the dude has been trying hard to work for town from the beginning even if he is annoying as fk. I Love Him Ket this kthx dude outta here and we learn more than anything with scarlet. Voth and vehicle don't do a grudge vote atm plezzzzzz
                              I can't just vote on flavor Jessup. The entire cast of the show is a shitshow - I don't know that their is a huge bearing on alignment based on this. Scarlet is acting ridiculously scummy.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• After looking at the VC I'm going to
                                unvote scarlet
                                Vote kthx

I'm willing to accept that scarlet and exalt are misreading my definition of the best available town play because they have a different idea of what should of been done. The two of them can jerk each other off about how shooting kthx was the best move (or saying they didn't believe Jessup) or whatever, but kthx is saying he's voting me out of "self-preservation" and Beast is telling him to unvote me even as he places a vote on me. As votes 3 and 4 on my wagon, I'm looking at both of you, kthx just gets the vote out of legitimate self preservation.

PS: Jessup, his nameclaim came along with his fake roleclaim didn't it? But you think the first part is true?
                                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Working...
                                X