Clear All

• Zeebu
    replied
    dongz

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    I just went from 1 to 2 to 4. I'm the brain surgeon LOL.
    Calcutta Institute of Health, always use your left hand when wiping after crapping on the street so you can still shake hands without risk of transmitting disease. Cue zeebu forum sig.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I just went from 1 to 2 to 4. I'm the brain surgeon LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    So just to be clear to all the brain surgeons left in the game, Exalt can do all of the following and still not be our clear lynch tomorrow:

1. Hold the game hostage unless we lynch Field or Willby... both now confirmed town and extremely experienced players who are dangerous to play against. Man, I wonder how he came up with those two names.

2. Stop us from lynching his "confirmed scum" Jessup who flipped town Doctor by using his scum power to stop the lynch for the day WHILE JESSUP IS SET TO BE LYNCHED because, well, everyone is so fucking dumb and his tampon gave him a brutal infection. Especially that dumbass voth. So instead, let's not lynch his confirmed scum read Jessup and instead we will just move on from the day phase without a lynch at all because that is super pro-town even though his confirmed scum read is set to be lynched.

4. Claim he got a bulletproof vest with Fields dying breath when field literally had my role and alignment in his PM inbox and had confirmed me as town. Makes sense. Why give it to me? Makes a lot more sense to give it to Exalt.

god fuck you all

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    TW Mafia 2020. Full of snowflakes.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

He's confirmed because the note he passed me via the moderator of the game matches his claim 100%. And I'm confirmed town via field.

So, either smarten up or fuck off. That goes for you too, zeebu.
    Aight, I'll fuck off then. GG all.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    As in, there's a 100 pages to wade through, if you wouldn't mind reposting how you're confirmed, it would be appreciated. Just trying to figure out all the angles here, things happened N3 that don't make sense. Unless the kills of Scarlet and Field happened at the same time and not sequentially.
    He's confirmed because the note he passed me via the moderator of the game matches his claim 100%. And I'm confirmed town via field.

So, either smarten up or fuck off. That goes for you too, zeebu.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Why are we even delving into the depths of bullshit right now? Stop playing into his hand.

Exalt is scum. If I die tonight, vote him out tomorrow and you win. If I don't die tonight, then join me to vote him out tomorrow or you are beyond clueless.

This is simple.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    As in, there's a 100 pages to wade through, if you wouldn't mind reposting how you're confirmed, it would be appreciated. Just trying to figure out all the angles here, things happened N3 that don't make sense. Unless the kills of Scarlet and Field happened at the same time and not sequentially.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Also in the same comment you said I’m the only one without question marks then go on to say should we revisit that... wat?

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    I’m playing poorly, sure. But in what world can someone convince themselves that I’m not town at this point?

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Well, for me it has to be Beast before you, to force that claim. I don't want to go into a lynch votecount tomorrow without that information.

The death of Willby, who redirected heat off you yesterday, adds town cred to you, but I don't understand that Night Kill at all. It should have been Zeebu or Voth in my opinion. With the information available it just seems like a misplay.

IMO it'll be Zeebu dead tonight, he's the only one without question marks, and should have died last night, and that'll leave only people with questions marks tomorrow.

Voth - you don't believe he's town, I'm resting on field claim of voth being town
    Beast - no-one knows what he is
    Kassius - i'm unconfirmed
    Exalt - voth and I are suspicious of your role

Should we revisit the Zeebu confirmation?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Watched it 20 years ago!
    Rewatch it sometime. It still holds up

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Idk, I figured anyone who watched Shawshank before would know my character name by now after I used the Sull'aria ability, plus my role being 'financial manager of shawshank' and having the ability to throw myself in Solitary, but I guess some people dont watch good movies.
    Watched it 20 years ago!

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Idk, I figured anyone who watched Shawshank before would know my character name by now after I used the Sull'aria ability, plus my role being 'financial manager of shawshank' and having the ability to throw myself in Solitary, but I guess some people dont watch good movies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X