X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    Yeah, we didn't have 'Town' in our PMs, we've been over that too. Thanks for the confirmation at least.
    lol so tell me what did it say?

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Yeah, we didn't have 'Town' in our PMs, we've been over that too. Thanks for the confirmation at least.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Post 12, my first post in the game:

WI

Post 31, my second post in the game :

LDCAR

Post 1400, before phase change :

TRHEE SHOT

Does anyone think that I was playing a fake wildcard claim from day 1, with my first two posts of the game?

Well Jessup, looks like you weren't smart enough to just call my bluff and kill me. Instead hoping suspicion being levelled at me would get me lynched today. You also killed probably the worst target last night, it should have been Zeebu. You killed someone who was ambiguous, which makes today and tomorrow much easier, thank you. Had you killed me, I was hoping that my overtly obvious #1400 message would be enough for Voth/Exalt to figure out that I took no action last night, because my wildcard ability is now depleted. Especially as I asked Voth/Exalt to read it again, which Field asked Voth to do about the 'writing/reading a book' quote.

By goading you into killing someone else, I think this is pretty much solved now.

Let's not even bother with who you tried to protect last night, either you're scum or literally the worst doctor ever lol, as in you're making that doctor game Beast played look good.

Vote Jessup

K kass .. those breadcrumbs are weak ass lol and mean nothing on the other hand I leave this post for the townies to look at if the game continues when I die after I hang by my poor neck

Fine you idiots. Thank Voth for doing this to town. Great job Voth. Yet again ruining games for town because of your idiotic twisted "fun" you get going after me every Day1. You ruined the ixt game bus driving me day one and trying to kill me as the sheriff and now you want to kill the doctor lol ur so bad dude.
    I am Name edited cause of my flavor slip but it doesn't matter its still posted in #246
    the "
    town
    "
    Prison Doctor

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Seems pretty cut and dry but I will give this till tonight at let's say... 7pm central.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    Yeah at this point I’m convinced jessup is scum but even if that weren’t the case I think a vote is warranted so we don’t have to read that garbage any longer.

vote jessup
    Lol you better be scum you unfriendly neighbor or you been bamboozled. I'll love to see how this pans out so I can rib whoever it is who is town FOREVER as SUCKASS lol. Idiots. Never seen so many fools allow themselves to be distracted so blindly they can't listen to me. Felt like I was all alone this entire game defending myself vs idiots lol

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Beast View Post
    Jessup, you fucked up.
    VOTE JESSUP
    Actually Willby fucked up and if you are town you fucked up too.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    looooooooooooooooooool RIP gg scum.. too many idiots in town. I literally was sabotaged this game from D1 onwards. Was honest every phase and did all I could do but impossible to play with people who refuse to play opened minded with me and listen. You should pay attention and trust me in the future. Literally was used by town AND scum as scapegoat. Scummers get an A, Townies get F. RIP town.

Love how I'm said to be so bad when I do ALL I can do to be honest but considered so good I fooled town the entire game as scum.. lol Which is it.. Apparently town wants to lose lol.

Seriously though GG scum. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::la ugh4:

You idiots! I'm Town lol. Last chance to get it right. Or flush it down the toilet :toilet:
    :stupid::gorgeous:

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Am I the last townie in this game? lol Vote kassius or be awful and lose town. Literally had dumb townies vsing me all game so much I can't even tell who I trust anymore. Willby def was fooled and acting so dumb I was convinced they were 3rd party or scum, He was dumb and dead as a result. Now either some idiot town is Zeebu or Exalt who is being fooled and voting me out. Last chance to get it right. At least double lynch me and Kass the scum jailor together. I'll switch to Exalt too if I have to for a double lynch as it appears I was wrong thinking exalt was town too. I protected exalt last night

Voth and
    Beast

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Jessup, you fucked up.
    VOTE JESSUP

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Yeah at this point I’m convinced jessup is scum but even if that weren’t the case I think a vote is warranted so we don’t have to read that garbage any longer.

vote jessup

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    She protected WillBy, but it didn't work because she's a naive doctor who was busdriven, then roleblocked, then driven again, then her account got hacked, and then her hacker changed her action into an NK instead, then WillBy ran straight into a scum PGO.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I wonder who Jessup pretended to protect this time.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    VOTE: Jessup

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    As the only confirmed towns that I'm aware of, I'll vote whomever Zeebu and Voth agree to vote on, no questions asked, no agenda. I'm just an extra town vote. So if you two want to vote anyone other than Jessup, I'll happily switch, but I can't see that happening this phase.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Post 12, my first post in the game:

Willby are you planning on being outted on N1 again, tonight? If we can get a double-lynch going maybe we can at least save you from this fate :P
    WI

Post 31, my second post in the game :

Lol, Willby. Definitely not at PF's level, there Conceivably this game might have people on the same teams as last game if truly random. At least one perhaps, so is it a reasonable bet to vote one of the last game's scum? Rather vote with some ass-backwards logic than none at all. Vote Willby
    LDCAR

Post 1400, before phase change :

This is getting silly now, Jessup, even for you Realising now you might need another summary as you seem to like hearing my answers over and over again. How this game has gone has been pretty convoluted, I think you'll agree. Each night, I've taken a positive action against suspcious persons. Every time, the result has given us some good information. Scarlet was jailed on a night where not kills occurred. Halp was the only scum I've missed off because I didn't have the same read as the others. Other than Halp, I'm squeeky clean and you've picked a bad target to lump in on for the past 10 pages. There you go, take me out cause I'm the dangerous wildcard that could end the game for you tonight.
    TRHEE SHOT

Does anyone think that I was playing a fake wildcard claim from day 1, with my first two posts of the game?

Well Jessup, looks like you weren't smart enough to just call my bluff and kill me. Instead hoping suspicion being levelled at me would get me lynched today. You also killed probably the worst target last night, it should have been Zeebu. You killed someone who was ambiguous, which makes today and tomorrow much easier, thank you. Had you killed me, I was hoping that my overtly obvious #1400 message would be enough for Voth/Exalt to figure out that I took no action last night, because my wildcard ability is now depleted. Especially as I asked Voth/Exalt to read it again, which Field asked Voth to do about the 'writing/reading a book' quote.

By goading you into killing someone else, I think this is pretty much solved now.

Let's not even bother with who you tried to protect last night, either you're scum or literally the worst doctor ever lol, as in you're making that doctor game Beast played look good.

Vote Jessup

Leave a comment:

Working...
X