Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    I'm not defending Beast in the slightest, nor do I mean to deflect for him, I just don't remember why people were voting for him other than his posts being useless, which I agree with.
    How does being useless make you a townie?

I agree hes playing his normal useless self, but he does this either way, town or scum.

We dont have to lynch him today, but I think we will have to get around to it eventually...

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I agree hes playing his normal useless self, but he does this either way, town or scum.

We dont have to lynch him today, but I think we will have to get around to it eventually...
      To elaborate further- he jumped on Exalts traitor gambit, when faced with lynch he basically said this game is stupid, and he will continue to be a liability for town.

I think he would be a good lynch, but I remembered where we left off last phlate. Vote m_leo?

Comment

• Last phase*. Almost caught myself with a stupid typo, mistakes I almost never make.

Comment

• The death write-up sounds to me like the_paul tried to recruit scum (“either he was around too much fluoride or there was some bad meat on the menu”) but could just be flavor.

Comment

• 1 bit of info for us, want to be up-front about this.

I know Jessup was locked up, last night. It wasn't me that did the locking up, though.

My analysis of this:

Mafia wouldn't lock up one of their own. Jessup is town, someone protected her. We have a jailkeeper, which this game, actually fits

Mafia not getting a kill, and TP dying upon a recruitment attempt, seems plausible.

I'd be wary of anyone very quickly claiming that Mafia were blocked last night, could be trying to get ahead of the situation.

Comment

• Or. She just protected herself...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                Or. She just protected herself...
                you cannot be jailkept and protect yourself. jailkeeper typically does double duty of roleblocking and protecting.

if you claim jess was jailkept, fine, how you know that is still your business. following that up with a maybe she protected herself is an odd followup though. im not saying your scum or anything here, but what you said in one post doesnt jive with what you followed up with in the next

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• It all depends on the interpretation of the information and flavour of the game, I'm trying to be open about this. Maybe the act of doctoring is putting someone in solitary? I'm not allowed to post word for word what my pm said, I think as much as I can see is that she was locked away.

If that's a standard protection in this flavour, that's the only reason I said that maybe she could have protected herself. If it's more literal, then she was jailkept.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

you really trying to out me that bad huh? i'm not ready to reveal my role for scum to potentially target me.... it, it's not quite as op as last game, and you're the one who's useless. always hoping on my dick literally every game when you yourself have contributed nothing for this game, terrible shark wish you would just quit the internet in the kindest way you no shipping, no game talent pubber. fyi, I have no kill action. i'm going to go ahead and enjoy my latte now, hopefully people don't start randomly lynching us townies today, based on ZERO info.... on the plus side, someone just happened to kill a cultist, so good job to whoever did that, lol this willby guy acts like a a self proclaimed wise guru middle aged old man, he has got to be like 50, hanging around jebass hunting wild turkeys during his spare time. smarten up man, and vehicle, don't even bother replying to him. he is literally worse kind of player.. more so then voth AND that's an incredible feat.
                    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• and by "us" I mean NOT YOU, because clearly you would be more positive in playing if you were a cool dude, but you're not, so might as well consider you a cultist sister, or scum just the same."
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• everyone here is a cool person but willby

Comment

1 bit of info for us, want to be up-front about this.

I know Jessup was locked up, last night. It wasn't me that did the locking up, though.

My analysis of this:

Mafia wouldn't lock up one of their own. Jessup is town, someone protected her. We have a jailkeeper, which this game, actually fits

Mafia not getting a kill, and TP dying upon a recruitment attempt, seems plausible.

I'd be wary of anyone very quickly claiming that Mafia were blocked last night, could be trying to get ahead of the situation.
                          From the sounds of things kass, you think that being thrown in solitary is the flavor equivalent of being jailed?

One thing that I'm really not sure about is your statement that "mafia wouldnt lock up one of their own". Are you suggesting that there is a mafia jailkeeper?

Comment

• No, the opposite Willby. That's my own interpretation, though. I've given the info, at least one other person knows this to be true, and Jessup can hopefully confirm the status of her action last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

you really trying to out me that bad huh? i'm not ready to reveal my role for scum to potentially target me.... it, it's not quite as op as last game, and you're the one who's useless. always hoping on my dick literally every game when you yourself have contributed nothing for this game, terrible shark wish you would just quit the internet in the kindest way you no shipping, no game talent pubber. fyi, I have no kill action. i'm going to go ahead and enjoy my latte now, hopefully people don't start randomly lynching us townies today, based on ZERO info.... on the plus side, someone just happened to kill a cultist, so good job to whoever did that, lol this willby guy acts like a a self proclaimed wise guru middle aged old man, he has got to be like 50, hanging around jebass hunting wild turkeys during his spare time. smarten up man, and vehicle, don't even bother replying to him. he is literally worse kind of player.. more so then voth AND that's an incredible feat.
                              The old classic “I have a role that scum would want to target but I won’t reveal it because then they would know I have a role they would want to target”

Vote Beast

Comment

No, the opposite Willby. That's my own interpretation, though. I've given the info, at least one other person knows this to be true, and Jessup can hopefully confirm the status of her action last night.
                                Im not sure what you are saying. You said mafia wouldnt jail their own. What else could you have meant by this?

Comment

Working...
                                X