No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I meant town jailed Jessup. Sorry, something lost in translation here?

Is there a world where mafia jails Jessup last night if Jessup is mafia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
      I meant town jailed Jessup. Sorry, something lost in translation here?

Is there a world where mafia jails Jessup last night if Jessup is mafia?
      probably guys like the_paul.. I mean he did kill his OWN role blocker, guy is a straight up savage. and ofc halp would be after me... too... GREAT!
      NOT cool.
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

No, the opposite Willby. That's my own interpretation, though. I've given the info, at least one other person knows this to be true, and Jessup can hopefully confirm the status of her action last night.
        I agree with this interpretation. Solitary sounds like a jailkeeper action. I've never seen a mafia jailkeeper either, so why is WillBy saying dumb shit?

Also, Paul was a cult recruiter and died N1? LOL.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5a4297bac22f1fa0ef13d5ec1d67b366.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1343004
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Vote:WillBy

I gave him a pass D1, but that was for tactical reasons. He's scum friends.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, Kassius says Jessup was jaillkept, which is why she is still alive and there seems to be no mafia kill. WillBy instantly pretends to be stupid and goes with mafia jailkeeper in the process. WillBy must really be out of practice as scum, because holy shit is he obvious.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, I bet WillBy was who Paul tried to recruit.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I was waiting for someone else to call out Willby on that. Thanks Exalt.

Vote Willby

Comment

1 bit of info for us, want to be up-front about this.

I know Jessup was locked up, last night. It wasn't me that did the locking up, though.

My analysis of this:

Mafia wouldn't lock up one of their own. Jessup is town, someone protected her. We have a jailkeeper, which this game, actually fits
                  Not sure what you're on about Exalt. I want to know why he said "mafia wouldnt" when it should be "mafia cant". His analysis is very offputting.

What we do know (if kassius is telling the truth) is that jessup was jailed. The next two statements dont demonstrate sequential reasoning:
                  Mafia wouldn't lock up one of their own. Jessup is town, someone protected her.
                  if he knows that jessup was jailed, and we believe the roleclaim (which I have no reason to not believe) then you conclude that someone jailed jessup in an effort to protect her. I just dont get why you bring up mafia jailing at all.

Not to mention that I am curious about where this information came from. Let's pull the string.
                  The only way you could know that jessup was jailed is if you are the voyeur (since you've ruled out jailer yourself). Not a super powerful role, so I'm willing to risk exposing this, as if you hadn't already. If this is true, did you get any other results last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Not sure what you're on about Exalt. I want to know why he said "mafia wouldnt" when it should be "mafia cant". His analysis is very offputting.

What we do know (if kassius is telling the truth) is that jessup was jailed. The next two statements dont demonstrate sequential reasoning:
                    if he knows that jessup was jailed, and we believe the roleclaim (which I have no reason to not believe) then you conclude that someone jailed jessup in an effort to protect her. I just dont get why you bring up mafia jailing at all.

Not to mention that I am curious about where this information came from. Let's pull the string.
                    The only way you could know that jessup was jailed is if you are the voyeur (since you've ruled out jailer yourself). Not a super powerful role, so I'm willing to risk exposing this, as if you hadn't already. If this is true, did you get any other results last night?
                    Na, not telling you scum.

What I will tell everyone else, is that we also have a cop. Hopefully I'm sewing it altogether for town at this stage. My information will make sense later.

Comment

• Cause a voyeur would have scum try to kill jessup, if jessup was protected from a kill...
                      You espousing that there is a cop is interesting. that would further suggest a voyeur role, though I'd be surprised to hear that a cop investigated the claimed doctor N1

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Stop playing dumb. The writeup makes it pretty damn obvious that Paul died due to a bad recruitment. Obviously, cult die if they recruit mafia. Also, Cult Recruiters are almost always bulletproof, meaning he wouldn't have been shot randomly, and only idiot scum would use a strongman on N1, not even on Paul.

So it makes it pretty damn obvious what happened there, meaning there was no kill by scum last night. Gee, I wonder why? The doctor was outted and there is no watcher, so I wonder what could've happened?

Obvious Answer: Jessup was jailkept by the town jailkeeper, because that's the obvious scum kill, N1 is the best day for a jailkeeper to be doing it on a doctor, and mafia almost never have a jailkeeper on their side.

WillBy's Scum Answer: Mafia Jailkeeper must have jailkept Jessup, and then they shot at Jessup too, because... uh... well... uh.... let me change the subject entirely. I never said anything about mafia jailkeeper. How did you get that idea? Who ever said Mafia Jailkeeper in the same sentence?

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

From the sounds of things kass, you think that being thrown in solitary is the flavor equivalent of being jailed?

One thing that I'm really not sure about is your statement that "mafia wouldnt lock up one of their own". Are you suggesting that there is a mafia jailkeeper?
                        WillBy: Oh, well, you see....
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also WillBy: I don't have a single scumread in this entire game, not even one, but Beast is a liability to town so I'm going to keep pushing that stupid line, even though I'm basically admitting I know he isn't scum and I have no real reads.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Na, not telling you scum.

What I will tell everyone else, is that we also have a cop. Hopefully I'm sewing it altogether for town at this stage. My information will make sense later.
                            Kassius is town.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If that's the case, why wont kassius confirm that jessup was targeted for a kill last night? Seems like a lot of confusion you could clear up.

Exalt, quit pushing a dumb narrative. First, I dont see how the flavor text indicates a botched recruitment, and it's definitely not "damn obvious". Secondly, kassius is the one who brought up mafia jailing their own. It's literally in the post that you quoted. I pointed out that his analysis is wrong, and now you're pushing that I brought it up?

Comment

• Can only think that exalt is the jailkeeper this game since he is so vehemently defending kassius. I never said he was lying, only that his conclusion was wrong. And if hes withholding information, then we have a problem.

But if kassius is voyeur, and confirms that jessup was not targeted for a night kill, then we have a different problem on our hands

Comment

Working...
                                X