Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
      [1] willby - Beast,
      [4] Jessup - Sherlock Holmes, Zeebu, Voth, scarlet
      [4] Beast - Kassius, WillBy, the_paul, halp

[2] Sherlock Holmes - Exalt, PartyFalcon
      [3] scarlet - m_leonhard, Vehicle, field
      [1] Voth - jessup
      can confirm this is the correct count, thank you Scarlet. Sitting at around 2:40 left this phase.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Just saying, pay careful attention to who conveniently is "busy" during the weekend and "didn't have a chance to change their vote." Everyone had 24 hours notice of a hard phase change.

I'm not in any way saying it paints anyone as 100% scum, but it should be noted and taken into account in the future if this ends up screwy.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Just got back in. Driven 400 miles today, been awake since 5am, hauling network kit, upss and servers up and down flights of stairs, 27,000 steps and then network wiring, config and setting up of 7 of the servers at our datacentre afterwards. Fuck me.

So I read everything, nice to see scarlet and Voth on same page. Happy to go along with your analysis. Do you want the double lynch, beast and Jessup, or just Jessup. I'll happily change my vote if this helps town more to just have Jessup lynched.

Comment

• I'll warn you now though, it's 11.30pm and I'm about to pass out so either one of you let me know

Comment

• problem with the double lynch is beast/jessup are both voting other players, so either could appear at the last moment and hammer the other
              if we had beast/jessup in the thread to cross we could avoid that

I'm going to be around for the end of phase. If you're going to be around as well it gives us the chance to go for the double lynch imo

I'd still prefer a sherlock lynch though. Do you not Kassius ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                Sherlock Holmes i don’t know who you are or where you’ve come from. I’ve only played 3 prior games with this group, so I’m pretty new here too. Have you played mafia before? Could you perhaps provide your reads on the alignment of the folks currently on the chopping block?

vote Sherlock homes

(Please also see my above post #192 if you’re hoping for more context)
                Sherlock Holmes You answered the beginning of my post (although you @ed scarlet instead of me for some reason) but you skipped the end. Could you please be so kind as to provide your reads on the alignment of the folks currently on the chopping block? You said you would be in favor of a double-kill today, but at that time you declared you didn’t have a strong scum read anywhere. Now that phase change is quickly approaching, care to provide your reads?

Comment

• So I see Voth has resorted to playing like a complete imbecile again. Is this really the best you can do? Voting on me while I am sick and using no other logic than saying I am playing different.. well ya i am because I am sick and been asleep virtually the entire last two days. I have said that Voth T_P and Exalt with scarlet to a lesser extent for me at the moment feel like scum. I have said the voth/scarlet feud could be a scum ploy early to be aware of and low and behold they both are now votting together day 1. Voth trying to seize on my lack of posts and the fact i've not been here to defend myself as a train and people and buying it? WTF .. well thx for proving my earlier points. Voth literally using an excuse i'm a moron and terrible at the game when the last 2 games as town I voted correctly EVERY vote except PF last game which I explained my reasoning for at nauseum and was a survivor winning games for town last game. Thx for proving my suspicion of you yet again Voth. Why town refuses to see you as the scum threat you are at this stage is silly. Voth going hard for one of two grade eluding him and it is not the A. You seem to want that pure F grade with a passion. God you are terrible. I hope town makes note of my earlier posts suspecting Voth, T_P, Exalt and scarlet. Obviously it is early and these were hunches but I can tell town Voth is going after me with zero real logic and is acting like complete scum and proving my posts I did do earlier have real merit. That early Jessup train had scum all over it.

Why exactly do I have a train on me again?

Do I really need to rebuke Sherlock who voted on me simply for saying "Hi umm Town" Obviously that was a vote with ZERO to back it up and I explained since town=prison why I used the ummm part as I find it ironic town is a prison. What I have seen since I have been ill and in bed is terrible and you got voth running around like a chicken with its head cut off using zero logic to go for me.
                  Sherlock obviously deserves scolding for that ridiculous vote.. but is town really that poor to see that vote was terrible and based on nothing? People grasping at straws on the Jessup train. Scum def in on the jessup train too.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    but is town really that poor to see that vote was terrible and based on nothing? People grasping at straws on the Jessup train. Scum def in on the jessup train too.
                    Why did you never mention it then
                    You haven't even said sherlock's in your shortlist for scum in this most recent post.
                    Are you saying he's town?

Comment

problem with the double lynch is beast/jessup are both voting other players, so either could appear at the last moment and hammer the other
                      if we had beast/jessup in the thread to cross we could avoid that

I'm going to be around for the end of phase. If you're going to be around as well it gives us the chance to go for the double lynch imo

I'd still prefer a sherlock lynch though. Do you not Kassius ?
                      I'll be perfectly honest, I've not had much time to analyse much of anything. The only thing that's stood out to me early was the Willby fishing trip that caught Beast. But I respect you and Voth and you both make sound arguments for a lynch of Jessup.

From what's been said, I agree sherlock seems scummy. Is there a chance its because he's new and really doesn't know how to play? /tinhat.

I don't know him, but I've seen first hand how other players can be an asset or a hindrance to their team and that's why I think it's a safer lynch to go with Beast or Jessup at this point due to current thread antics, and prior game behaviour/usefulness. No offence intended, you two.

You both seem to agree that a Jessup lynch provides information, so at the risk of this not happening..

Unvote Beast
                      ​​​​​
                      Vote Jessup

Comment

Why did you never mention it then
                        You haven't even said sherlock's in your shortlist for scum in this most recent post.
                        Are you saying he's town?
                        I didn't feel that throw away early vote was worth my energy and it was stupid solo vote. I am sick and came back to see since voth has managed to get a train on me in my absence and sherlock is still on it too which is idiotic. Voth would by far be the best vote today but for some reason no one is seeing this fools methods.

I'll bite though.

Unvote Voth

Vote Sherlock Holmes
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

I'll be perfectly honest, I've not had much time to analyse much of anything. The only thing that's stood out to me early was the Willby fishing trip that caught Beast. But I respect you and Voth and you both make sound arguments for a lynch of Jessup.

From what's been said, I agree sherlock seems scummy. Is there a chance its because he's new and really doesn't know how to play? /tinhat.

I don't know him, but I've seen first hand how other players can be an asset or a hindrance to their team and that's why I think it's a safer lynch to go with Beast or Jessup at this point due to current thread antics, and prior game behaviour/usefulness. No offence intended, you two.

You both seem to agree that a Jessup lynch provides information, so at the risk of this not happening..

Unvote Beast
                          ​​​​​
                          Vote Jessup
                          Whant antics? I have been ill in real life.. ffs kass hinerance for team rofl thx for the laugh.. what have you done for town besides this moronic vote flip onto me?

kthx when is this phase over? Do I need to claim? These people goddamn awful players
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• There's our cross
                            Unvote Jessup
                            Vote Sherlock Holmes

[1] willby - Beast
                            [4] Jessup - Sherlock Holmes, Zeebu, Voth, Kassius
                            [3] Beast - WillBy, the_paul, halp
                            [4] Sherlock Holmes - Exalt, PartyFalcon, jessup scarlet
                            [3] scarlet - m_leonhard, Vehicle, field

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Whant antics? I have been ill in real life.. ffs kass hinerance for team rofl thx for the laugh.. what have you done for town besides this moronic vote flip onto me?

kthx when is this phase over? Do I need to claim? These people goddamn awful players
                              Not much tbh, not been too active this game myself. This is only my second game as town though, the first I didn't really have a clue as it was my first ever game. Trying to be a bit more savvy this time round, less reactionary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Not much tbh, not been too active this game myself. This is only my second game as town though, the first I didn't really have a clue as it was my first ever game. Trying to be a bit more savvy this time round, less reactionary.
                                Well you are starting off terribly.. get that vote off of me right now.. for one you are allowing a double lynch on 2 random votes of 2 people who have posted the least and for 2 I am town. At least go for shelock who voted on my for my simple Hi umm town first post and allowed it to stick the entire phase. That is some garbage logic sherlock using and for you to just jump in is bad.. ive probably got covid and doing better than u are atm. Unvote me kass.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X