X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    He is a late counter claimer.. the guy is counter claiming halp AFTER halp revealed his investigation. Field is claiming to know EVERYTHING about Voth too.. complete role reveal..

I wanna hear this.

Also people who voted vehicle were either scum or dumb. As soon as I heard he had a role named Asshole I knew it was legit.. this is a kthx game and claiming a never before named role in any mafia help page on the web called Asshole was too damn risky and I was like ya.. that's a kthx rofl lol.. It seemed like a totally legit reveal and the people who called him out for claiming a totally fine reveal are on record and I will drag it out into the open this phase when I dig up the jerks who voted him out.. I believe it was voth, field and scarlet who said vehicles reveal was scummy.
    Yes, that's what counter claiming means. Or are you saying field should have pre-counter claimed?

As for the asshole role, sure I could buy that. What everyone questioned was that he claimed he was a town asshole, as opposed to a prison asshole. I know my role is not town gambler, its prison gambler. Pure flavor, but it was definitely a mark against vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    He is a late counter claimer.. the guy is counter claiming halp AFTER halp revealed his investigation. Field is claiming to know EVERYTHING about Voth too.. complete role reveal..

I wanna hear this.

Also people who voted vehicle were either scum or dumb. As soon as I heard he had a role named Asshole I knew it was legit.. this is a kthx game and claiming a never before named role in any mafia help page on the web called Asshole was too damn risky and I was like ya.. that's a kthx rofl lol.. It seemed like a totally legit reveal and the people who called him out for claiming a totally fine reveal are on record and I will drag it out into the open this phase when I dig up the jerks who voted him out.. I believe it was voth, field and scarlet who said vehicles reveal was scummy.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    im a friendly neighbor, not a note passer

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...dly%20Neighbor
    Yeah, I couldnt remember what it was specifically

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by field View Post
    In case I wasn't clear, I've had Voth's full role and alignment in my inbox since end of N1 (one of my actions), so unless halp wants to explain how he got a contradictory investigative result to mine, I'm gunna go with he's scum.
    It's cute AF that you guys would both be checking out/investigating each other N1. What did you do last night? Are your abilities x-shot like voths are(I think?)? When you chose to investigate Voth, were you thinking/hoping he was town or scum?

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    im a friendly neighbor, not a note passer

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...dly%20Neighbor

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied

LOL you gonna have to explain yourself fully field.. YOU ARE A LATE COUNTER CLAIMER so the onus is on you.
    He is not at all a late counter claimer... it's been a couple of hours overnight lol.

Regarding lynching vehicle, while that reason was almost a bit too flavorful for my delicate palette, it did look like a serious scum slip to me. The rest of his play was sorta suspicious too. I don't know if he necessarily was the beat lynch, but I probably would've been there along with you guys had I been able to. It's a weird perspective, being voteless.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied

Yup that is it to a T Willby except..

Beast also has said he has NO KILLING ROLE and his role is not a op as the last game..
    I'll throw him in the unclaimed category... claiming "not mafia" isnt exactly reliable info.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    In case I wasn't clear, I've had Voth's full role and alignment in my inbox since end of N1 (one of my actions), so unless halp wants to explain how he got a contradictory investigative result to mine, I'm gunna go with he's scum.
    LOL you gonna have to explain yourself fully field.. YOU ARE A LATE COUNTER CLAIMER so the onus is on you.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Not 99%, 100%.

And I've caught halp in a lie.
    The last time I heard this sort of thought as a reason to lynch was from Voth re: vehicle, and now you're both going against Halp in the same way.

Forgive me if I'm a tad suspicious.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Guess what? I've got a vote this phase and so does everyone else, to my knowledge.

So I've kind of forgotten what people have claimed, I'm hoping to do a brief recap, someone please correct me if I've got this wrong:

WillBy- prison gambler
    Zeebu- Note passer
    voth- various powers, including an investigation
    jessup- doctor
    Kassius- wildcard
    exalt- pseudo-governor
    Halp- investigative role

Information we have claimed that can be verified:
    Voth claims an innocent investigation on field
    Halp claims a guilty investigation on Voth

Missing claims:
    Scarlet
    Field
    A bunch of lurkers

Does that about sum it up?
    Yup that is it to a T Willby except..

Beast also has said he has NO KILLING ROLE and his role is not a op as the last game..

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Not 99%, 100%.

I'm interested. Tell me more.

As a show of good faith,

Vote Halp

I'm not forgetting the fair probability that this is a gambit. But I like seeing people lie then turning the lie inside out.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Analyzing the night kill is useless this day. So many possibilities, some mentioned and others unmentioned.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    I think Jessup has jumped the gun with why there were no deaths last night, there are more reasons out there.
    • The killer was roleblocked.
    • The killer was jailed.
    • The victim was jailed.
    • The victim was bussed with Jessup (assuming we don't have one at this point though now, to be fair, but can't rule it out)
    • Jessup protected herself.

Well, here's some information from last night, and I'm going to be as completely clear as I can and separate the information from my analysis, due to previous criticism for trying to fish a little by providing murky info.

Code:
    Information : I successfully jailed Scarlet last night.

Why didn't I just get success/fail? I checked with Kthx before posting this as I was confused as you are all probably now, as the role in the link I was given says I just get success/fail if appropriate. He said, and I have to paraphrase this to not break rules, that in a prison, people talk and it's unlikely people won't see what you're doing. So he's amended the roles slightly. To me at least, it makes sense that I know what I'm doing, I'm 'crazy', but not exactly schizophrenic (a proper role), which would potentially not have knowledge of the other personalities' actions, thus me not knowing what I did or not.
    My analysis:

I think that my role has been altered a tad from vanilla to make it more powerful, town must be missing an obvious power role, and my role is seen as a way to mix things up.

Other roles may have been tweaked from vanilla, so let's not make assumptions, like normally doctors can't protect themselves. Well, all bets are off the table now, and I'm inclined to believe Jessup's claim and action from last night.

Although Town were on the back foot, there are still no obvious claimed power roles that Town has other than Jessup. I think Scum going for Jessup would be a bad move, because of the Jailer. Unless Scum have the jailer, which initially for flavour would seem feasible, however the balance of Scum having a jailer and town being given a wildcard in lieu of another role doesn't really make balance sense to me. I'm leaning towards the Jailer been town for this reason. This would make targeting Jessup very risky at best, given how I jailed her N1, and we have another Jailer out there who I think is town, with no obvious targets to protect.

If I were on the scum team, I wouldn't have touched Jessup with a barge pole last night, with the potential of a self-protect, at least 1 jailer, a cop, and potentially watchers/voyeurs with still not many people to look at other than Jessup. All they could have done in my view, is try and go completely off the path and kill a townie that would give as least information to people as possible last night, i.e. if we went back through the victim's posts it wouldn't incriminate scum.

So with these thoughts in mind, I believe that scum targeted someone other than Jessup. So last night we had:
    • Jessup protected herself
    • Kassius jailed Scarlet
    • Someone could have jailed someone (unless they didn't submit their night action), and this could be scum on town, town on scum, or town on town. I know that someone could have jailed someone, because I copied the role last night, and I can't copy the roles of dead people as far as I'm aware, and no jailer has turned up dead yet.
    Unless we learn who the real jailer jailed last night, I'll have to vote with my second strongest scum lean of yesterday after Willby, which was Scarlet due to last night's events. I.e. I believe I may have prevented the kill directly by jailing Scarlet. I believe Scarlet was chosen to make the kill based on the level of suspicion levelled against him by the end of D2, so if he was caught, it would limit damage to their team. This is pending further information from others from last night and is my thoughts at the time of this post.

Not sure how our other Jailer can come out with some further info without exposing themself, i.e. if they jailed Voth or Field, which to me would be equally valid lynch targets at this stage. Voth even more so if we are to believe Halp's information.

Vote Scarlet
    You are missing one huge potential reason that there wasnt a night kill. I dont like to get too meta with it, but it is possible that the mafia never submitted a night kill. I'm quite comfortable lynching a lurker here- or exercising our God-given right, as Americans, to double lynch.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Not 99%, 100%.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X