TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Remember field, zihuatanejo
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Jessup, you planning on voting the entire game or what?
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

looooooooooooool so scummy willby. I probably stopped the kill night 2 as it was on me I think and wtf would I lie and say I protected field if I was scum? I'm trying to be honest so town can figure it out. Someone out there knows I'm telling the truth who hopefully is town. I suppose scum could have a busdriver perhaps too or some other role the misdirects. It makes no sense I got success unless I'm a Na?ve or some other sinister sanity.

How about this I just go with voth and join a train with ur buddy ur buddy zeebu.

Care to tell us how your shitty role for town as gambler worked out last night willby?

Unvote Exalt

Vote Zeebu
          Looks like you did catch someone, Voth. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

looooooooooooool so scummy willby. I probably stopped the kill night 2 as it was on me I think and wtf would I lie and say I protected field if I was scum? I'm trying to be honest so town can figure it out. Someone out there knows I'm telling the truth who hopefully is town. I suppose scum could have a busdriver perhaps too or some other role the misdirects. It makes no sense I got success unless I'm a Na?ve or some other sinister sanity.

How about this I just go with voth and join a train with ur buddy ur buddy zeebu.

Care to tell us how your shitty role for town as gambler worked out last night willby?

Unvote Exalt

Vote Zeebu
            Interesting.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• PartyFalcon Anything you'd like to say to the court in your defense?
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Looks like you did catch someone, Voth. Lol.
                Maybe. I can't jump to that conclusion with how retarded as fuck Jessup is.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Vote: Jessup
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Oh I think I killed Scarlet lol.

Kthx just pmed me and said he forgot to do the action on Beast, so it was on my original target, Scarlet. Well, I just got 'Success' for once. Guess I drew the Mafia kill, unless anyone can suggest a Vigi that killed maybe tp N1 and scarlet N3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Maybe. I can't jump to that conclusion with how retarded as fuck Jessup is.
                      For one thing, she claimed doctor, yet protected nobody except herself (on N2 btw), yet this was after claiming Doc at EoD1 and with Halp being a strongman and alive. Halp got lynched D3, not D2. N3 she claims she protected Field, yet Field died and there is no longer Halp to strongman it. She also didnt say her result 'failed' as if she was RBed, and I can confirm that Field did not visit a PGO or anything last night.

PS: Field's role combined with the self-Solitary (jailkeeper) actions means a doctor was not needed in this setup, not to mention Field provided a reason for a strongman to exist. Also, my theory about Paul being a BP recruiter who died trying to recruit scum is still probably correct.

So what I'm saying is, Jessup is lying, and not normal town Jessup lying. Jessup is lying scum.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Imo, Jessup was placed in Solitary N1 by Kassius' wildcard action, yet she was the mafia goon who was sent with the NK. That's why no 'scum' kill N1 imo. I'm still pretty positive Paul died to recruitment, and even Scarlet tried to shade me yesterday because I said that since 5 minutes into D2. I still believe it.

Secondly, on N2, Jessup claimed to protect herself, yet there was a strongman alive, and if Jessup was targeted two nights in a row by a scum team led by Scarlet and Halp and not strongmanned, then they're fucking garbage players that should be ashamed of themselves. I dont believe this is true though. The reason no NK happened on N2 was probably because I put myself into Solitary, using one of my actions.

N3, Jessup claims to protect Field, did not claim to be roleblocked (and not a single person claimed being RBed the entire game previously either), and yet she failed. She claims she is a naive doctor now. What a fucking joke lol. Also, she must have forgotten the fact that the strongman already got lynched, so she has no outs to use as to why she's both still alive and failed on every single night.

Also, I'm neigh fucking unkillable now, because Field sent me a BP Vest last night. That's why strongman was needed for the scum team, on top of my theory about Paul being BP. Anyone else get a gift from Field?

Point is, Jessup is caught scum.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Field's gift solved the game. Thanks Red
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, the reason Jessup claims she protected Field is in case a watcher/voyeur/tracker/etc was on Field or tracking Jessup, because Jessup was sent for the NK last night, same as on N1
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• And before anyone claims 'but maybe there's a RBer', no, there isnt. If there was, people would have claimed to be RBed since N1. Jessup has no outs to explain a 'failed' doc protect on Field, yet since she doesnt think long-term strategy, she almost certainly didnt foresee the obvious fact that her failure has no explanation except that shes lying scum and was never a town doctor.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                Imo, Jessup was placed in Solitary N1 by Kassius' wildcard action, yet she was the mafia goon who was sent with the NK. That's why no 'scum' kill N1 imo. I'm still pretty positive Paul died to recruitment, and even Scarlet tried to shade me yesterday because I said that since 5 minutes into D2. I still believe it.

Secondly, on N2, Jessup claimed to protect herself, yet there was a strongman alive, and if Jessup was targeted two nights in a row by a scum team led by Scarlet and Halp and not strongmanned, then they're fucking garbage players that should be ashamed of themselves. I dont believe this is true though. The reason no NK happened on N2 was probably because I put myself into Solitary, using one of my actions.

N3, Jessup claims to protect Field, did not claim to be roleblocked (and not a single person claimed being RBed the entire game previously either), and yet she failed. She claims she is a naive doctor now. What a fucking joke lol. Also, she must have forgotten the fact that the strongman already got lynched, so she has no outs to use as to why she's both still alive and failed on every single night.

Also, I'm neigh fucking unkillable now, because Field sent me a BP Vest last night. That's why strongman was needed for the scum team, on top of my theory about Paul being BP. Anyone else get a gift from Field?

Point is, Jessup is caught scum.
                                Just to correct the N1 - I investigated Jessup and got a 'could not find any clues because she was locked away in solitary', I'm trying to do that from memory so if I've word-for-worded that, kthx, it's not intentional so please don't kill me! so it wasn't me that jailed her. Someone else jailed Jessup, and the jailer 100% exists because I copied that action directly on N2 when I jailed Scarlet, looking like it prevented the NK. Last night I ended up on my original target Scarlet (I targetted him again for a second night running, switched to Beast but Kthx missed/forgot to do it), got 'Success' only, and now he's dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X