No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still 11 people in the game but it feels like I'm just talking to myself for the most part. I know night phase is a little less active, but I'm surprised how much this has fallen off again.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      Still 11 people in the game but it feels like I'm just talking to myself for the most part. I know night phase is a little less active, but I'm surprised how much this has fallen off again.
      I thought your presumptive-dying-breathe post was stupid. Let me explain why I think the lurkers have to be target #1.

Weve possibly had 0 mafia night kills. They had a strongman. It seems to me that someone wasnt submitting night actions, which has been mod confirmed. i dont understand why Halp, who was active last night phase, didnt submit an action. But scarlet has been active both nights, it would stand to reason that if he were mafia, we would have seen actual kills happening.

Furthermore, if scarlet is the one mafia who is actively playing the game, he deserves the option to continue playing a bit longer than the people who arent even playing.

Just my 2 cents on D4, not knowing anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I thought your presumptive-dying-breathe post was stupid. Let me explain why I think the lurkers have to be target #1.

Weve possibly had 0 mafia night kills. They had a strongman. It seems to me that someone wasnt submitting night actions, which has been mod confirmed. i dont understand why Halp, who was active last night phase, didnt submit an action. But scarlet has been active both nights, it would stand to reason that if he were mafia, we would have seen actual kills happening.

Furthermore, if scarlet is the one mafia who is actively playing the game, he deserves the option to continue playing a bit longer than the people who arent even playing.

Just my 2 cents on D4, not knowing anything else.
        Forgive me for wanting to bitchslap you after I have been one of few overlooking the D1 bullshit that you were involved in, but Kthx has also indicated that modkills are incoming if things don't change - and they haven't. So as town, I'm going to lunge out and start pressing for a player who is likely modkilled shortly to get lynched? Forgive me for not understanding your kindergarten arithmetic here, but that doesn't jive with what is pro-town. Even if those two assholes get modkilled and flip town, the game is over regardless. I have no choice but to scum hunt people that are playing while also acknowledging (like I have more than anyone this game) that signing up and then lurking all game is utter bullshit.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• What are the chances mafia killed tp N1? We could be wrong in our interpretation. I mean, flavor discussion is banned this game, but we explained that tp died after attempting to recruit scum through flavor? It's not sitting right with me.
          ​​​​
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• That and the fact that there hasn't been any clues in any of the phase changes.

​​​​​
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Also, tp is a good target for mafia. He's a strong player.

​​​​​
              Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                What are the chances mafia killed tp N1? We could be wrong in our interpretation. I mean, flavor discussion is banned this game, but we explained that tp died after attempting to recruit scum through flavor? It's not sitting right with me.
                ​​​​
                Likely. And the people making it a juicy flavorful discussion alone might be scum.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Pretty sure these were the only people/posts who mentioned flavor regarding the_paul's death.
                  Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                  The death write-up sounds to me like the_paul tried to recruit scum (“either he was around too much fluoride or there was some bad meat on the menu”) but could just be flavor.
                  Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  Stop playing dumb. The writeup makes it pretty damn obvious that Paul died due to a bad recruitment. Obviously, cult die if they recruit mafia. Also, Cult Recruiters are almost always bulletproof, meaning he wouldn't have been shot randomly, and only idiot scum would use a strongman on N1, not even on Paul.

So it makes it pretty damn obvious what happened there, meaning there was no kill by scum last night. Gee, I wonder why? The doctor was outted and there is no watcher, so I wonder what could've happened?
                  Exalt goes with the later narrative and doesn't talk about flavor again on later pages
                  Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  I'm pretty sure that Paul died due to trying to cult mafia. I've played cult now on both this site and MU, and the two variations I've seen are either cult dies when they try to recruit mafia (here), or mafia die when cult try to recruit them (MU). The MU game had 72 players in it though, so it made sense to not kill cult from one bad read. This one had 15. It's almost certainly a fact that Paul would die if he tried to recruit scum, as well as the near-certainty that he was bulletproof. I've never seen any game with the cult recruiter not be BP, and what scum uses strongman on N1? It's common sense in my view how Paul died. Even the kill flavor hints pretty heavily at it.

So yeah, there was no scum NK for some reason. I think it's more than likely that scum shot Jessup, because why wouldn't they?
                  I assume exalt sperging about cult leaders being bulletproof when the cult leader didn't flip bulletproof and they never fucking do was bait, but we know that there was a strongman alive anyway at the time of tp's death so it wouldn't have mattered.

M_leo assumes a recruit-death but doesn't mention flavor
                  Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post
                  Sorry all, just now catching up on all of this.

TP's death seems like he was most likely killed recruiting scum. So, this means that in some capacity mafia was blocked from their kill
                  the_paul was my top townread coming out of D1 so I'd just been assuming he was killed, and had said as much at the time.

I don't think people speculating in the thread about how the_paul died produced anything alignment indicative, and I don't think anyone even really talked about how tp died besides those four.
                  anyway, while we're dragging up shit from the start of D2:
                  Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                  Or. She just protected herself...
                  Why can jessup self-protect and why was kassius able to predict it?

Comment

• its fallen off cause game is probably over lol its fairly obvious whats going on now lol.:lipsrsealed2: I got the entire thing figured out. Willby and zebu and beast are scum.. pf is just busy.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• T_P was killed by scum.. I said that I felt that always I believe.

Why can I self protect?? Because I can.. what type question is that? lol
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I didn't find anything useful of people discussing why tp died either, and it was Vehicle who first proposed the theory so that doesn't help either.

Jessup is able to self-protect because his role is x-shot.

Question:
                        Can a kill target commuter? It's been a while, but if I recall correctly, the answer is no.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          its fallen off cause game is probably over lol its fairly obvious whats going on now lol.:lipsrsealed2: I got the entire thing figured out. Willby and zebu and beast are scum.. pf is just busy.
                          Everyone cancel the red alert. The most brain dead player in the game has it all figured out. Might as well stop playing and let him win it for us.

Go ahead Jessup. I'm waiting.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• PF is scum. The only thing that would change my mind is her flipping town.

There's no fucking way in hell a townie PF logs on, votes a townie after scum fake claims, then disappears for the rest of the phase. How busy do you think she is lol?
                            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• I told you u blind bat.. Zeebu Willby and beast are scum its so obvious
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                I told you u blind bat.. Zeebu Willby and beast are scum its so obvious
                                How are zeebu/WillBy scummier than PF?
                                ​​​​​​
                                Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                                X