Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    I find it hilarious how bad Jessup is at this game. I actually find it more likely that Halp decides to commit suicide and vote himself than Jessup growing a brain and playing pro-town for once.
    Look in the mirrow.. u slay town every damn game u idiot lol.. it is so awful your voting rec anytime you are town.. god.ur like scums best friend
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• mirror*
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        btw people don't get my play style. 1/2 the drama I pull out is for info on my final votes and the final vote is really whats important here.. was thinking to switch around anyways.
        So you were baiting people, you think that PF/kass are likely scum?

It's probably best to just vote people you think are scum, rather than some elaborate ruse. If you were actually going to flip, we could've saved Voths power.

Comment

Look in the mirrow.. u slay town every damn game u idiot lol.. it is so awful your voting rec anytime you are town.. god.ur like scums best friend
          You really just don't get it, do you? When you are town and find yourself on every voting wagon with the scum team, you're just wrong. Town are an uninformed majority. You constantly being manipulated by the scum team and used as a weapon against town is a direct result of you being brain damaged and dumb as fuck. Of course I lynched townies. One was a complete newb who had two posts of a few words and one was Vehicle, who I still can't wrap my head around being town due to how he played all game.

Oh and did I mention I tried all phase to lynch Halp but no one bit? And he's gonna flip scum today. Mark my words you useless pain in the ass.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Pretty much this phase is locked up. Scum knows that if they chime in at all, they have to unvote me. The reason I said earlier when I claimed that I wasn't sure if I was going to use the power was a) so I don't get NKed immediately and b) because early on in the game, there is a big chance that if I use it, it backfires on town. I wasn't lying. I just forgot that I could use it on Jessup and forget he exists for a phase, which is the most pro-town thing I could ever do.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

It's probably best to just vote people you think are scum, rather than some elaborate ruse. If you were actually going to flip, we could've saved Voths power.
              No he wasn't. Even Jessups big brain comprehends after I took away his vote today that I'm town. Now he's trying to save face because he is a useless twat and sucks at this game.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Pretty much this phase is locked up. Scum knows that if they chime in at all, they have to unvote me. The reason I said earlier when I claimed that I wasn't sure if I was going to use the power was a) so I don't get NKed immediately and b) because early on in the game, there is a big chance that if I use it, it backfires on town. I wasn't lying. I just forgot that I could use it on Jessup and forget he exists for a phase, which is the most pro-town thing I could ever do.
                Thx for FINALLY being protown cause scum was thanking you for being such a insufferable little prick to the rest of us you were ruining any chance of real discourse.. loser.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Thx for FINALLY being protown cause scum was thanking you for being such a insufferable little prick to the rest of us you were ruining any chance of real discourse.. loser.
                  I stand by those two past lynches even though they flipped town. The only thing I did wrong was let you live through D1. That's the last time I make that mistake - doctor or not, I won't save your dumb ass ever again.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'll let you know depending how this all works out ok.. but I most definitely have been testing them by cozying up to them as I try to with everyone in this game.. my issue with voth is he is completely volatile and it destroys the conversation town can have and brings out the worst in everyone on both sides.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'll let you know depending how this all works out ok.. but I most definitely have been testing them by cozying up to them as I try to with everyone in this game.. my issue with voth is he is completely volatile and it destroys the conversation town can have and brings out the worst in everyone on both sides.
                      You don't like me. Fine. I don't like you either. The difference is that I didn't let my dislike for you impact my gameplay. I wanted so bad to let you die D1 but I didn't. But like I said, I'll take the Jessup way out next time. It's much easier that way.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

You're backpedaling harder than Voth did D1 after you claimed doctor, lol

Comment

• vote halp

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• im not gonna lie, a healthy dose of why im voting halp is that no one counterclaimed voth on the librarian aspect of it all. brooks was a key character in the movie and no one came out and even hinted that they might be brooks instead.

also the gunsmith thing seems not great. especially since he hinted at being on the side of the guards and prison staff... that seems like straight mafia alignment to me.

Comment

You don't like me. Fine. I don't like you either. The difference is that I didn't let my dislike for you impact my gameplay. I wanted so bad to let you die D1 but I didn't. But like I said, I'll take the Jessup way out next time. It's much easier that way.
                              lol look at your voting rec vs mine the last 2 games u were town. I am way ahead with scum lynch votes.. I didn't have a cop x shot or any info to go off of.. just ur whinging childish ass killing town tracker and outing town doctor day 1. Now it is time for you nap kid.. leave the adults alone we are tired of hearing your outbursts.. :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

lol look at your voting rec vs mine the last 2 games u were town. I am way ahead with scum lynch votes.. I didn't have a cop x shot or any info to go off of.. just ur whinging childish ass killing town tracker and outing town doctor day 1. Now it is time for you nap kid.. leave the adults alone we are tired of hearing your outbursts.. :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
                                you typically muddy every game by saying convoluted shit regardless of your alignment. i rarely ever pay attention to any of your analysis since you jump to far fetched and silly conclusions. and not only do you jump to those odd conclusions but you amend and change them every other post. your style is random as shit and you cannot seem to maintain a coherent thread of a thought... like, ever. voth is acting like a dick this game, sure, but i still read what he writes since he seems to have a goal most of the time. i cant be the only one who just glosses over your posts 95% of the time you write more than 9 or 10 words.

not sure what the point of that rant is, but whatever. its out there now

Comment

Working...
                                X