• Show
Clear All

• Jessup
    replied
    Vote Kassius

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    The prison awoke to another missing inmate, Willby aka Floyd the prison gambler was dead.

Begin day 5

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

lol scum ^^ loool god this game is so stupid. again kass' wildcard claim is bs and does not work for this setup.. as suspected exalt been covering for kass the whole game and continues to do so.. facepalm
    You thinking I'm scum pretty much confirms me town. Anyone you dont suspect flips scum.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Jessup and then Beast is my guess. Kassius is third, but a distant one.
    lol scum ^^ loool god this game is so stupid. again kass' wildcard claim is bs and does not work for this setup.. as suspected exalt been covering for kass the whole game and continues to do so.. facepalm

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Jessup and then Beast is my guess. Kassius is third, but a distant one.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Isnt going back and reading interesting? You can disprove all sorts of Voth lies in less than a few minutes time. I kinda wish you were scum Voth, but I think maybe you're town now that WillBy corrected me on the alignment thing with Field. I thought he only got your rokecard. Godfather doesn't really make sense when he was a role + alignment cop.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Willby(4) - kassius, beast, m_leon, vehicle
    M_leon(2) - scarlet, field
    Halp(2) - voth, exalt
    Field(1) - jessup
    Beast(1) - halp

Non voters- zeebu - partyfalcon

Updated.

I personally don't prefer PF, because they don't help my process of elimination. Mleo and Halp do. If those flip red, the game should be easy to solve going forward. If they don't, then Scarlet was my next choice as scum. If I have to repost the entire sequence of events where I got this whole thought process from, I can. After I mentioned that whole thing, Scarlet disappeared too. I kind of want to resolve that.

Why is everyone against mleo/halp?
    Voth

More D2 solving from me. You were busy the entire time saying 'I have to catch up' on repeat.

Also, guess who the FIRST person to vote Vehicle was? Yep, that's right, YOU.

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Unvote Halp
    Vote Vehicle

If you are town, this is an easy one. Guy is caught scum. 100% - take it to the fucking bank.

Switch up to this asshole now please townies.
    Voth was the one who begged everyone to move to Vehicle, while Field and I were pushing Halp/Mleo.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

You're a possibility, but not a likely one. Imo, Jessup is obvious scum, and if that doesn't end the game, Jessup pretty much spewed Beast to be scum too by ber never mentioning him, same as she never mentioned or suspected Halp or Scarlet at any point in this game. Jessup not suspecting someone effectively means they're scum at this rate
    As long as he flips scum, I think we finally found something to agree on!

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    Me scum? Exalt/voth hope you read my last post.

When's phase change kthx? Can't be many actions left now.
    You're a possibility, but not a likely one. Imo, Jessup is obvious scum, and if that doesn't end the game, Jessup pretty much spewed Beast to be scum too by ber never mentioning him, same as she never mentioned or suspected Halp or Scarlet at any point in this game. Jessup not suspecting someone effectively means they're scum at this rate

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    it should be pretty soon was that the doctor all day with my dad maybe 2 hours

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    QUOTE=Exalt;n1343566]

Your argument has swayed me Zeebu.

UNVOTE: Zeebu

VOTE: Halp
    [/QUOTE]

That's the plan. Mleo or Halp should be the lynch today. If they flip red, the first domino falls and the rest should go with it. Solve from there.

If they flip green, Scarlet might be the best lynch moving forward IMO. Maybe that ends up not being the case, but IMO they took enough hard stances to where they've got very little outs now. Their reads just don't make sense as it stands. You can't say there are 3 scum (and a survivor? what?) left while also refusing to name a 3rd player, but TRing 90% of all the possibilities as well.

It may be worth it for someone to check Scarlet tonight if possible regardless of what happens. Otherwise, checking whoever doesn't get lynched between MLeo/Halp might be a good idea.
    Read it and weep Voth. Page 15. Prior to anyone voting Vehicle. Been solving this game since early on D2.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Me scum? Exalt/voth hope you read my last post.

When's phase change kthx? Can't be many actions left now.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Actually, I made the case on Halp while you threatened to hold the entire game hostage and prevent a lynch unless we followed your awesome advice and lynched either field or Willby. I was the one sitting with one other person (not you, someone else I can remember) with a vote on Halp begging people to switch to Halp until you finally agreed to get off field (town) and Willby (probably town) and settle to lynch Vehicle (another townie, but was playing scummy). So yeah... no.

Pointing out all possibilities isn't a scum move. It's a town move. I didn't say I felt that was the case, I just said that's the other option. Calm down. The hysterics just make you look scummier.
    You are an idiot. Go back and read. I was the ONLY other person D2 to vote Halp. That's it. Me. I even made a PoE showing who was left who even had a shot of being scum. I was right about all of it too.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Imo, if Jessup flipping scum doesnt end the game, Beast should be next. Jessup has ranted and raved about literally everyone this game except those that flip scum so far. She never tried to vote Halp or Scarlet and never even mentioned them as possible scum... Guess which other player left Jessup never mentioned? Beast.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Can someone please explain how PF was recruited cult if T_P died N1? Doesn't make sense to me with the action order at all.

The only thing I can think of is T_P died last in action order because of trying to recruit scum.

Where is our cop you promised KAssius??.. lol liar..

Again KAssius MUST go TOMORROW.. remember too when I die tonight that Exalt been sticking up for kass this whole game :angry:
    PF had to have started as cult with Paul.

Field had a cop 1 shot, so I assume that's what happened. You were jailed though, which doesn't make sense now that PF and Mleo flipped. Either you Jailed yourself N1, or Kassius is confirmed scum.

So lynching you is still the best option, because either you flip scum, or Kassius is outted as scum. Also, you still cannot explain how you 'succeeded' in protecting Field, yet he still died. You didnt claim to be RBed. You legit claimed busdriver or some dumb shit like that. Beast is the only other person who could flip Busdriver at this point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X