Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillBy
    replied
    Cause a voyeur would have scum try to kill jessup, if jessup was protected from a kill...
    You espousing that there is a cop is interesting. that would further suggest a voyeur role, though I'd be surprised to hear that a cop investigated the claimed doctor N1

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Not sure what you're on about Exalt. I want to know why he said "mafia wouldnt" when it should be "mafia cant". His analysis is very offputting.

What we do know (if kassius is telling the truth) is that jessup was jailed. The next two statements dont demonstrate sequential reasoning:
    if he knows that jessup was jailed, and we believe the roleclaim (which I have no reason to not believe) then you conclude that someone jailed jessup in an effort to protect her. I just dont get why you bring up mafia jailing at all.

Not to mention that I am curious about where this information came from. Let's pull the string.
    The only way you could know that jessup was jailed is if you are the voyeur (since you've ruled out jailer yourself). Not a super powerful role, so I'm willing to risk exposing this, as if you hadn't already. If this is true, did you get any other results last night?
    Na, not telling you scum.

What I will tell everyone else, is that we also have a cop. Hopefully I'm sewing it altogether for town at this stage. My information will make sense later.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    1 bit of info for us, want to be up-front about this.

I know Jessup was locked up, last night. It wasn't me that did the locking up, though.

My analysis of this:

Mafia wouldn't lock up one of their own. Jessup is town, someone protected her. We have a jailkeeper, which this game, actually fits
    Not sure what you're on about Exalt. I want to know why he said "mafia wouldnt" when it should be "mafia cant". His analysis is very offputting.

What we do know (if kassius is telling the truth) is that jessup was jailed. The next two statements dont demonstrate sequential reasoning:
    Mafia wouldn't lock up one of their own. Jessup is town, someone protected her.
    if he knows that jessup was jailed, and we believe the roleclaim (which I have no reason to not believe) then you conclude that someone jailed jessup in an effort to protect her. I just dont get why you bring up mafia jailing at all.

Not to mention that I am curious about where this information came from. Let's pull the string.
    The only way you could know that jessup was jailed is if you are the voyeur (since you've ruled out jailer yourself). Not a super powerful role, so I'm willing to risk exposing this, as if you hadn't already. If this is true, did you get any other results last night?

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    I was waiting for someone else to call out Willby on that. Thanks Exalt.

Vote Willby

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Also, I bet WillBy was who Paul tried to recruit.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Also, Kassius says Jessup was jaillkept, which is why she is still alive and there seems to be no mafia kill. WillBy instantly pretends to be stupid and goes with mafia jailkeeper in the process. WillBy must really be out of practice as scum, because holy shit is he obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Vote:WillBy

I gave him a pass D1, but that was for tactical reasons. He's scum friends.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    No, the opposite Willby. That's my own interpretation, though. I've given the info, at least one other person knows this to be true, and Jessup can hopefully confirm the status of her action last night.
    I agree with this interpretation. Solitary sounds like a jailkeeper action. I've never seen a mafia jailkeeper either, so why is WillBy saying dumb shit?

Also, Paul was a cult recruiter and died N1? LOL.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5a4297bac22f1fa0ef13d5ec1d67b366.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1343004

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    I meant town jailed Jessup. Sorry, something lost in translation here?

Is there a world where mafia jails Jessup last night if Jessup is mafia?
    probably guys like the_paul.. I mean he did kill his OWN role blocker, guy is a straight up savage. and ofc halp would be after me... too... GREAT!
    NOT cool.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    I meant town jailed Jessup. Sorry, something lost in translation here?

Is there a world where mafia jails Jessup last night if Jessup is mafia?

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    No, the opposite Willby. That's my own interpretation, though. I've given the info, at least one other person knows this to be true, and Jessup can hopefully confirm the status of her action last night.
    Im not sure what you are saying. You said mafia wouldnt jail their own. What else could you have meant by this?

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    Originally posted by Beast View Post

you really trying to out me that bad huh? i'm not ready to reveal my role for scum to potentially target me.... it, it's not quite as op as last game, and you're the one who's useless. always hoping on my dick literally every game when you yourself have contributed nothing for this game, terrible shark wish you would just quit the internet in the kindest way you no shipping, no game talent pubber. fyi, I have no kill action. i'm going to go ahead and enjoy my latte now, hopefully people don't start randomly lynching us townies today, based on ZERO info.... on the plus side, someone just happened to kill a cultist, so good job to whoever did that, lol this willby guy acts like a a self proclaimed wise guru middle aged old man, he has got to be like 50, hanging around jebass hunting wild turkeys during his spare time. smarten up man, and vehicle, don't even bother replying to him. he is literally worse kind of player.. more so then voth AND that's an incredible feat.
    The old classic “I have a role that scum would want to target but I won’t reveal it because then they would know I have a role they would want to target”

Vote Beast

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    1 bit of info for us, want to be up-front about this.

I know Jessup was locked up, last night. It wasn't me that did the locking up, though.

My analysis of this:

Mafia wouldn't lock up one of their own. Jessup is town, someone protected her. We have a jailkeeper, which this game, actually fits

Mafia not getting a kill, and TP dying upon a recruitment attempt, seems plausible.

I'd be wary of anyone very quickly claiming that Mafia were blocked last night, could be trying to get ahead of the situation.
    From the sounds of things kass, you think that being thrown in solitary is the flavor equivalent of being jailed?

One thing that I'm really not sure about is your statement that "mafia wouldnt lock up one of their own". Are you suggesting that there is a mafia jailkeeper?

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    everyone here is a cool person but willby

Leave a comment:

Working...
X