Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kthx
    replied
    Voth you are like a slightly more cantankerous PH, I for one am enjoying post child Voth.

Although your sarcasm could use a little bit more subtlety if I had to critique it.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Yes, and I ask AGAIN, how can you explain Field dying if Jessup got a success result?

You claim to have known Jessup was town all along, so you have to had known what happened there, right? Explain it.

Seriously, answer the question. Stop ignoring it.
    Is this the question you're referring to? Wow, that's quite a lot to swallow for someone who is so behind the eight ball these days. So hard to keep up with the likes of you.

Oh wait, that question has been answered multiple
    times by me in multiple different posts. Of course there are ways this could happen - it DID happen. The better question is why you continue to hammer theoretical situations that HAPPENED and are now in the past and just act like a donkey constantly asking how how how and why why why? The answer: it happened. We will find out post-game.

Jessup flipped town Doc. Even though your mathematical equation had him as 100% scum. Silly me for even entertaining the idea he was what he claimed. Why would a townie even consider the other side of things? So anti-town of me. Should have just listened to you because you were right the entire time... oh wait.

Go fuck yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

I'm still here waiting on you to answer a simple question I've asked 3 times now
    Oh hey. How's that 100% perfect track record treating you big guy? It would be super embarrassing if you lynched the townie doctor or something to mess that up. My early onset dementia brain hasn't caught up with you yet. What question were you asking? I can't remember. Silly me.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Beast View Post

nah man, cuz what if there's a survivor, in with the mafia aswell? that's two scum, and 3 townies
    lulz

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    I'm just over here using my early onset dementia brain trying to figure out how many percentage points lynching Jessup removes from you being 100% right the entire game. Don't mind me. This is going to take a while.
    I'm still here waiting on you to answer a simple question I've asked 3 times now

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied

What in the actual fuck?

If you're town, let yourself be double lynched with Exalt tomorrow. If he's scum, you win.

This post was scummy as hell though.
    nah man, cuz what if there's a survivor, in with the mafia aswell? that's two scum, and 3 townies

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Beast View Post

exalt has been crying for awhile now to be mod killed, or killed, but since i'm town, and don't have a kill action i'm more in favor of lynching the town turned survivor (kassius, or exalt first) before we talk about double lynching, but i'm all for winning the game with voth. he deserves it after the game, and attacks ive displayed towards him in previous games.
    What in the actual fuck?

If you're town, let yourself be double lynched with Exalt tomorrow. If he's scum, you win.

This post was scummy as hell though.

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Voth

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied

All of this is wrong btw.

A townie will die tonight, likely Kassius. That leaves you, me, Zeebu, and Beast. Let's say you convince others to lynch me tomorrow, even though I'm taking your vote away because you're Jessup 2.0. Then it's you, Beast, Zeebu. Zeebu dies and that's game over. Scum win.

Dumbfuck.
    exalt has been crying for awhile now to be mod killed, or killed, but since i'm town, and don't have a kill action i'm more in favor of lynching the town turned survivor (kassius, or exalt first) before we talk about double lynching, but i'm all for winning the game with voth. he deserves it after the game, and attacks ive displayed towards him in previous games.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I'm just over here using my early onset dementia brain trying to figure out how many percentage points lynching Jessup removes from you being 100% right the entire game. Don't mind me. This is going to take a while.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Common sense dictates that if you cant correlate my role with Jessup getting a success on Field, but Field still dying, then I'm not scum. Its mafia 101 stuff here. Someone killed Field, but if it wasnt me, then I wonder how youd still think I'm scum? C'mon brain surgeon. Let's hear it.

You know I had the stop lynch ability, because I used it.

You'll see me take your vote away tomorrow when I use that ability too.

I used my Solitary ability N2, but Kassius confirmed he saw it used on Jessup somehow as well.

So, what's the deal? Busdriver? Well, I'm obviously not a fucking busdriver. My abilities are mod comfortable, so whose that leave? Beast.

Common fucking sense.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

Right. I didn't lynch Jessup. You did. I clearly helped scum by leading the vote on Halp, telling everyone I read scarlet as scum, and not voting Jessup.

Distorting reality is a beautiful thing. I don't blame you for taking out Willby. You might have just enough morons left around to let you walk away with this. LOL against a confirmed townie. Unreal. I'm done indulging you.
    Yes, and I ask AGAIN, how can you explain Field dying if Jessup got a success result?

You claim to have known Jessup was town all along, so you have to had known what happened there, right? Explain it.

Seriously, answer the question. Stop ignoring it.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Anyone who can't see that Exalts melodramatic hysterics aren't a complete last ditch effort to convince people to let him walk away with a win by constantly questioning my ability to play is a moron.

Oh, and my favorite part is when he says he has laid out a plan since D2 and has been 100% right.

Absolutely. He was right to hold the game hostage and demand field or Willby be lynched (oh wait, they were both town).

Absolutely. He was right that Jessup was 100% scum. Oh wait. Jessup flipped town Doctor. Who was the only one even slightly entertaining the idea that Jessup might be the Doctor?

Thats right, me. Your friendly neighborhood early-onset dementia player. Fuck off.
    Do I have to go back, again, to post everything that happened since D2 showing you've done nothing pro-town all game? Your inability to remember what happened in this game shows your mental instability at work. Something is legit wrong with you. Cant even count to 3. Cant figure out its lylo due to miscounting. Cant remember who voted Halp since D2 while you begged everyone to move to Vehicle instead. Cant remember the first person in this game to call Scarlet scum. Cant remember who wrote out all the possible scum players on D2 and said we win simply through process of elimination of these people, which has been 100% correct. Cant remember that all you did that entire time was say 'I'm catching up' 100 times until begging everyone to vote Vehicle at deadline. Cant remember that you took Jessup's vote away, even though you say it's anti-town to do that to a townie. Cant remember WillBy doing it too. The list goes on and on.

Get checked out man.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    ok so if flavor at all matters you guys have all but claimed 2 prominent characters in the flick

voth is brooks and exalt is andy

so theres that

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Oh, you mean like how you and WillBy both did it to Jessup?

I'm taking it away from the confirmed bad player who wants scum to win. Your alignment doesnt matter when you refuse to do anything but help scum.
    Right. I didn't lynch Jessup. You did. I clearly helped scum by leading the vote on Halp, telling everyone I read scarlet as scum, and not voting Jessup.

Distorting reality is a beautiful thing. I don't blame you for taking out Willby. You might have just enough morons left around to let you walk away with this. LOL against a confirmed townie. Unreal. I'm done indulging you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X