No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway, I know myself and zeebu are 100% town. 90% on Kassius. Assuming the three of us are all town, we can just lynch Exalt tomorrow and we should win the game because he's clearly scum. On the outside chance he isn't, that brings us down to 4 going into the night. We lose another townie, brings us to 3 total, and then we lynch Beast because he lurked like a brain dead moron through this game (just like every other) and can't be allowed to win a game. Like ever.

Either way, we win as long as the three of us are town and on the same page.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      Anyway, I know myself and zeebu are 100% town. 90% on Kassius. Assuming the three of us are all town, we can just lynch Exalt tomorrow and we should win the game because he's clearly scum. On the outside chance he isn't, that brings us down to 4 going into the night. We lose another townie, brings us to 3 total, and then we lynch Beast because he lurked like a brain dead moron through this game (just like every other) and can't be allowed to win a game. Like ever.

Except I'm town you flathead fuk fuk idiot. Oh, I mean brain surgeon. So you wont win by lynching me. You're so bad at this that you cant even follow the step by step plan I laid out since day fucking 2 which has been 100% right this entire game. You are too fucking dumb to solve anything yourself, but since your ego can't take the fact that you are no longer good at this game for whatever reason, you tunnel like a moron. You're a detriment to town in every game. The only time you're even semi decent anymore is when playing as scum.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Anyway, I know myself and zeebu are 100% town. 90% on Kassius. Assuming the three of us are all town, we can just lynch Exalt tomorrow and we should win the game because he's clearly scum. On the outside chance he isn't, that brings us down to 4 going into the night. We lose another townie, brings us to 3 total, and then we lynch Beast because he lurked like a brain dead moron through this game (just like every other) and can't be allowed to win a game. Like ever.

All of this is wrong btw.

A townie will die tonight, likely Kassius. That leaves you, me, Zeebu, and Beast. Let's say you convince others to lynch me tomorrow, even though I'm taking your vote away because you're Jessup 2.0. Then it's you, Beast, Zeebu. Zeebu dies and that's game over. Scum win.

Dumbfuck.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• field you calling Voth town will end up losing the game, because he's either scum or worse than Jessup these days. He cant even do basic math. I seriously worry about his mental capacity these days. Something is wrong with him. He cant even count anymore.

Is early dementia a thing? Voth might have it. Seriously.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

A townie will die tonight, likely Kassius. That leaves you, me, Zeebu, and Beast. Let's say you convince others to lynch me tomorrow, even though I'm taking your vote away because you're Jessup 2.0. Then it's you, Beast, Zeebu. Zeebu dies and that's game over. Scum win.

Dumbfuck.
            True. Good point. I guess we should just double lynch you and Beast to be sure, then. Unless you have a problem with that?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Dumbfuck.
              Wait, did you just say that you're taking my vote away? So in addition to being able to stop an entire day phase, you can also take away a vote? That's interesting. I can't wait to see you do it.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Anyone who can't see that Exalts melodramatic hysterics aren't a complete last ditch effort to convince people to let him walk away with a win by constantly questioning my ability to play is a moron.

Oh, and my favorite part is when he says he has laid out a plan since D2 and has been 100% right.

Absolutely. He was right to hold the game hostage and demand field or Willby be lynched (oh wait, they were both town).

Absolutely. He was right that Jessup was 100% scum. Oh wait. Jessup flipped town Doctor. Who was the only one even slightly entertaining the idea that Jessup might be the Doctor?

Thats right, me. Your friendly neighborhood early-onset dementia player. Fuck off.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Except I'm town you flathead fuk fuk idiot. Oh, I mean brain surgeon. So you wont win by lynching me. You're so bad at this that you cant even follow the step by step plan I laid out since day fucking 2 which has been 100% right this entire game. You are too fucking dumb to solve anything yourself, but since your ego can't take the fact that you are no longer good at this game for whatever reason, you tunnel like a moron. You're a detriment to town in every game. The only time you're even semi decent anymore is when playing as scum.
                  For someone who says I can't do basic math, I can't help but think that your idea of 100% right is different than reality's version.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Dumbfuck.
                    Nothing says "I'm totally town guys" like threatening to take the vote from a confirmed townie (whether you can or not).

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Nothing says "I'm totally town guys" like threatening to take the vote from a confirmed townie (whether you can or not).
                      Oh, you mean like how you and WillBy both did it to Jessup?

I'm taking it away from the confirmed bad player who wants scum to win. Your alignment doesnt matter when you refuse to do anything but help scum.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Oh, you mean like how you and WillBy both did it to Jessup?

I'm taking it away from the confirmed bad player who wants scum to win. Your alignment doesnt matter when you refuse to do anything but help scum.
                        Right. I didn't lynch Jessup. You did. I clearly helped scum by leading the vote on Halp, telling everyone I read scarlet as scum, and not voting Jessup.

Distorting reality is a beautiful thing. I don't blame you for taking out Willby. You might have just enough morons left around to let you walk away with this. LOL against a confirmed townie. Unreal. I'm done indulging you.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• ok so if flavor at all matters you guys have all but claimed 2 prominent characters in the flick

voth is brooks and exalt is andy

so theres that

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Anyone who can't see that Exalts melodramatic hysterics aren't a complete last ditch effort to convince people to let him walk away with a win by constantly questioning my ability to play is a moron.

Oh, and my favorite part is when he says he has laid out a plan since D2 and has been 100% right.

Absolutely. He was right to hold the game hostage and demand field or Willby be lynched (oh wait, they were both town).

Absolutely. He was right that Jessup was 100% scum. Oh wait. Jessup flipped town Doctor. Who was the only one even slightly entertaining the idea that Jessup might be the Doctor?

Thats right, me. Your friendly neighborhood early-onset dementia player. Fuck off.
                            Do I have to go back, again, to post everything that happened since D2 showing you've done nothing pro-town all game? Your inability to remember what happened in this game shows your mental instability at work. Something is legit wrong with you. Cant even count to 3. Cant figure out its lylo due to miscounting. Cant remember who voted Halp since D2 while you begged everyone to move to Vehicle instead. Cant remember the first person in this game to call Scarlet scum. Cant remember who wrote out all the possible scum players on D2 and said we win simply through process of elimination of these people, which has been 100% correct. Cant remember that all you did that entire time was say 'I'm catching up' 100 times until begging everyone to vote Vehicle at deadline. Cant remember that you took Jessup's vote away, even though you say it's anti-town to do that to a townie. Cant remember WillBy doing it too. The list goes on and on.

Get checked out man.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Right. I didn't lynch Jessup. You did. I clearly helped scum by leading the vote on Halp, telling everyone I read scarlet as scum, and not voting Jessup.

Distorting reality is a beautiful thing. I don't blame you for taking out Willby. You might have just enough morons left around to let you walk away with this. LOL against a confirmed townie. Unreal. I'm done indulging you.
                              Yes, and I ask AGAIN, how can you explain Field dying if Jessup got a success result?

You claim to have known Jessup was town all along, so you have to had known what happened there, right? Explain it.

Seriously, answer the question. Stop ignoring it.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Common sense dictates that if you cant correlate my role with Jessup getting a success on Field, but Field still dying, then I'm not scum. Its mafia 101 stuff here. Someone killed Field, but if it wasnt me, then I wonder how youd still think I'm scum? C'mon brain surgeon. Let's hear it.

You know I had the stop lynch ability, because I used it.

You'll see me take your vote away tomorrow when I use that ability too.

I used my Solitary ability N2, but Kassius confirmed he saw it used on Jessup somehow as well.

So, what's the deal? Busdriver? Well, I'm obviously not a fucking busdriver. My abilities are mod comfortable, so whose that leave? Beast.

Common fucking sense.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X