[Mafia]The Chopping Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
    Beast is "lilbe" a generic name for non-voth people or what are you even trying to say lol
    I still would like to understand this Vioplish language?

Mark voted LF, I voted illwei, who is not the same person (and who I invited to this game in the first place and wouldn't have killed on n1)
    Ah fuck good point

Unvote OB5

Vote - The_OneTrueLove_Paul

MRW

Comment

pour one out for illwei
      Mark voted LF, I voted illwei, who is not the same person (and who I invited to this game in the first place and wouldn't have killed on n1)
      Unless you are some kind of Mafia evil genius
      MRW

Comment

Just to let you know, I could only use one investigation. Very limited. Probably would have been too OP for more uses, because then I could have continued to kinda stay in the shadows, and potentially, investigate multiple nights lol.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

vote: oranjeblackjuice
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Vehicle> squirtle roleclaiming at night was sketchy and we shouldn't automatically believe exalt and Beast. Also neighborhood watch probably means one-shot modifiers and lots of trackers.

LF> Vehicle is sketchy because he hasn't offered anything of substance, also squirtle roleclaiming at night was sketchy and we shouldn't automatically believe exalt and Beast. Also neighborhood watch probably means one-shot modifiers.

the_paul> wow LF such great points

It's like you guys aren't even reading my posts.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Three things while dinners cooking:

1. LF's exact words were:
              If I end up getting paired with Voth I can pretty much guarantee SOMEBODY is a Bus Driver just so he can toss me under it again. Wilbur would definitely have that kind of dark humor.

Perhaps he isn't paired with Voth and this was just a weird coincidence. But just because he didn't leave the house doesn't mean he's innocent. If anything Voth/LF would be the exact combo to float this shit early to coast LF to lylo.

2. Squirtle has yet to explain his very specific roleclaim. "HOA president" would have powers in an HOA-themed game and would presumably be targeted at night. Did scumgang not believe his midnight cries? Why role claim? Why silence since then?

3. Both Exalt and Beast have quietly voted for orangeblack5 with no explanation. Mark kind of followed along too but maybe it would have been too obvious. The current "chain of confirmation" so to speak is Beast -> LF <- Exalt. Someone here is probably lying.

unvote the_paul
              Vote Exalt

I don't trust it. I think it's likely Beast made a bullshit roleclaim. I also think it's likely exalt is "confirming" any garbage he can. LF staying home means nothing, even if it's true, and I find it odd that 3 people have come out of the woodwork on D2. There's a chance they're all telling the truth so I'm voting for Exalt because I think his death will reveal the most.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Using a one shot is usually a big deal to play and should be considered carefully. Beast is normally a cray cray player who I often struggle to follow in logic while exalt is a good player who I usually fear and respect a lil.

Exalt why did you use your 1 shot wildly on night 1 when you were not even posting in the game yet. I don't get it, it seems VERY wild a play for you.

Beast Same question for you minus the wild play part.

I find these 2 either trying to make leading scum moves or just all around being confusing and illogical for town so am currently focusing on them unless otherwise convinced. Of the two the one who stands out the most baffling me is Exalt.

So for now

VOTE EXALT

This is a soft vote from me for the time being so please explain to me why you both did what you did and why you thought it was a good move to waste your one shots so early on N1.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Also for you all focusing on Squirtles HOA VP claim or w/e it was.. I disregarded that as meaning anything because squirt was simply revealing their name and position in our community in the game setup and NOT showing or telling what their power role was or even if they have one. Why are you all assuming it is anything more?? I get they asked for protection but don't we all want that?

Let's also not forget there likely is a 3rd party in this game. Willby loves that shit usually.

Serial killer or a cult or such is very possible. For now though just because I bring it up doesn't mean there but be prepared.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I voted for orangejuice whatever his name is, because he is the one in my current list of 3 that seem sketchy, and suspect. I'm being consistent here, unless someone else gives me reason enough to change otherwise, and the fact I didn't vote for exalt here, is because I too also have a 1shot kill, which makes me believe him. So in my mind, right now I have an actual solid town list of Myself, LF, and Exalt. and nothing is going to change that for me, as Mafia is not limited to merely a 1shot ability, in any mafia game I've ever played.

Comment

• jessup does bring up a valid point the possibility of there being a third party, which is just as dangerous as mafia, so I think there are just two more scum, and one cult/vampire/werewolf ect... left to defeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                        and the fact I didn't vote for exalt here, is because I too also have a 1shot kill, which makes me believe him. So in my mind, right now I have an actual solid town list of Myself, LF, and Exalt. and nothing is going to change that for me, as Mafia is not limited to merely a 1shot ability, in any mafia game I've ever played.
                        You a Jester this game or maybe become a tree stump last night? Cult??

I'm leaning towards calling BS that you have another 1 shot and it is a kill shot at that...... and WHY tell every1. You are being very confusing blurting this stuff out.

How long we got before this phase ends? Hope we get all day saturday.

Beast Is this your full on claim? What is your resident name and mention how you fit into our community please.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

You a Jester this game or maybe become a tree stump last night? Cult??

I'm leaning towards calling BS that you have another 1 shot and it is a kill shot at that...... and WHY tell every1. You are being very confusing blurting this stuff out.

How long we got before this phase ends? Hope we get all day saturday.

Beast Is this your full on claim? What is your resident name and mention how you fit into our community please.
                          MAybe an unjester https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Unjester

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                            Three things while dinners cooking:

1. LF's exact words were:
                            If I end up getting paired with Voth I can pretty much guarantee SOMEBODY is a Bus Driver just so he can toss me under it again. Wilbur would definitely have that kind of dark humor.

Perhaps he isn't paired with Voth and this was just a weird coincidence. But just because he didn't leave the house doesn't mean he's innocent. If anything Voth/LF would be the exact combo to float this shit early to coast LF to lylo.

2. Squirtle has yet to explain his very specific roleclaim. "HOA president" would have powers in an HOA-themed game and would presumably be targeted at night. Did scumgang not believe his midnight cries? Why role claim? Why silence since then?

3. Both Exalt and Beast have quietly voted for orangeblack5 with no explanation. Mark kind of followed along too but maybe it would have been too obvious. The current "chain of confirmation" so to speak is Beast -> LF <- Exalt. Someone here is probably lying.

unvote the_paul
                            Vote Exalt

I don't trust it. I think it's likely Beast made a bullshit roleclaim. I also think it's likely exalt is "confirming" any garbage he can. LF staying home means nothing, even if it's true, and I find it odd that 3 people have come out of the woodwork on D2. There's a chance they're all telling the truth so I'm voting for Exalt because I think his death will reveal the most.
                            I claimed 1 shot tracker. Illwei was a 1 shot WATCHER. Notice the different words there? Entirely different roles altogether.

You claimed in another post there might be lots of 1 shot trackers, as if lilwei was a tracker, beast claimed tracker, etc. No bud, we are different roles.

With no CC, i remain semi-untouchable while you remain shamed and unclaimed.

You also say Beast is likely bullshitting (could be since he never claimed to be 1 shot until Paul pointed out everyone else is 1 shot), yet voted me instead.

You also pretend my death reveals something, which is what exactly? Explain. What does it reveal.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                              jessup does bring up a valid point the possibility of there being a third party, which is just as dangerous as mafia, so I think there are just two more scum, and one cult/vampire/werewolf ect... left to defeat.
                              There's no 3rd party in a tiny 10 person game, especially with only 1 death at night. Literally zero reason to even think that unless we start seeing more deaths happen than one.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                Using a one shot is usually a big deal to play and should be considered carefully. Beast is normally a cray cray player who I often struggle to follow in logic while exalt is a good player who I usually fear and respect a lil.

Exalt why did you use your 1 shot wildly on night 1 when you were not even posting in the game yet. I don't get it, it seems VERY wild a play for you.

Beast Same question for you minus the wild play part.

I find these 2 either trying to make leading scum moves or just all around being confusing and illogical for town so am currently focusing on them unless otherwise convinced. Of the two the one who stands out the most baffling me is Exalt.

So for now

VOTE EXALT

This is a soft vote from me for the time being so please explain to me why you both did what you did and why you thought it was a good move to waste your one shots so early on N1.
                                Why would I use it wildly? Have you not seen how quickly I get killed every game over the last year? Is your memory this short?

I didn't even post last game and still got merked night 1. Literally 0 reason for me to ever hold onto a night action when I'm almost always going to die before everyone else.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X