No announcement yet.

[Mafia]The Chopping Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, LFs first post was saying 'Voth is a 1 shot mafia bus driver' and then he flips 1 shot mafia busdriver.

Why would I ever NOT investigate someone THIS accurate in such a ridiculously unlikely to be coincidence way? Who the fuck would know a 1 shot mafia bus driver exists in this game without being told somehow?

It's just too weird a coincidence to ignore... unless you come from these forums and have special needs.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      Also, LFs first post was saying 'Voth is a 1 shot mafia bus driver' and then he flips 1 shot mafia busdriver.

Why would I ever NOT investigate someone THIS accurate in such a ridiculously unlikely to be coincidence way? Who the fuck would know a 1 shot mafia bus driver exists in this game without being told somehow?

It's just too weird a coincidence to ignore... unless you come from these forums and have special needs.
      So are you convinced LF is innocent then or Godfather??

Unvote Exalt (Good enough explanation for now but needs to be crosschecked. I don't fully buy this excuse btw and I still distrust you but good enough for now. )

VOTE BEAST (I don't buy your extra 1 shot kill you just added onto your powers and sort of feel between you, LF and EXALT there is something fishy going on and the vote should narrow between you 3)

Beast Please explain your rational telling everyone you have a 1 shot kill power stacked onto your 1 shot cop you decided to do N1 lol...
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'm stuck on mobile for now, so I'm not going to try for a vote count, but phase change is in approximately seven and a half hours.

I'll look to get a count as soon as I can get on pc, in ~2 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
          I voted for orangejuice whatever his name is, because he is the one in my current list of 3 that seem sketchy, and suspect. I'm being consistent here, unless someone else gives me reason enough to change otherwise, and the fact I didn't vote for exalt here, is because I too also have a 1shot kill, which makes me believe him. So in my mind, right now I have an actual solid town list of Myself, LF, and Exalt. and nothing is going to change that for me, as Mafia is not limited to merely a 1shot ability, in any mafia game I've ever played.
          Unvote Exalt
          Vote Beast

This post reeks of bullshit to me. Beast is now claiming watcher with a 1-shot kill. The only reason he's doing this is because he misread one of Exalts posts where Exalt said he had a 1-shot skill. Beast is full of shit.

I believe Exalt tracked LF. We have a dead watcher. The odds that Beast is also someone with a tracking/watching/humping ability who can also kill someone in a 10-player game seem very small to me. The watcher/tracker distinction isn't lost on me, my point is that our "neighborhood watch" likely has a handful of 1-shot investigative roles. That's my hunch.

LF isn't off the hook yet either. The simplest explanation for his D1 "bus driver" post is that he's scum. If I didn't have such a strong read on Beast I would be voting LF.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Im a one shot cop you stupid fucking idiots lol.
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Obviously I was holding on to that info Jessup Vehicle clowns
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Beast So in a game with apparently at least 3 investigative roles and and absent "HOA President" yours also comes with a 1-shot kill? I'm willing to bet your lying.

I also think it's cute that you use the fact that Jessup's voting for you as a low-key way to try to de-legitimize the arguments against you. Flail much.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  Also, LFs first post was saying 'Voth is a 1 shot mafia bus driver' and then he flips 1 shot mafia busdriver.

Why would I ever NOT investigate someone THIS accurate
                  Originally posted by LF View Post
                  If I end up getting paired with Voth I can pretty much guarantee SOMEBODY is a Bus Driver just so he can toss me under it again
                  Just gonna leave this here. Was my accuracy really an incrimination? Or is it an understanding of the personalities that play this game? I like to leave subtle hints about my role when I play mafia. This game is no exception.

Beast is all over the place so much right now, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he flipped Jester. Has there ever been a Jester in tw mafia? There is some logic to revealing investigation results if you are 1-shot. Since you basically turn into a vanilla townie, might as well get your information out there while you can. So Beast wanting to reveal himself while concealing himself doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Unvote: MarkMorrow
                  Vote: Beast
                  1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                  Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Don't know why my nuts are such a popular destination this game though. You guys are paying so much attention to me that others are simply flying under the radar. Not pointing any fingers just yet but theres more than 1 person that are thrilled about it. If you want to be suspicious, fine. I got my bases covered....but expand your vision a little bit
                    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Current Vote Count:
                      Beast - 3 (Vehicle, Jessup, LF)
                      OrangeAndBlack5 - 2 (Beast, Exalt)
                      The_Paul - 1 (Markmrw)

No vote: the_paul, Squirtle17, OrangeAndBlack5

Phase change is scheduled for 5 hours, but given the tightness of the race and that we're missing a third of the votes, I'm considering extending this round until tomorrow morning, ~9am CST (20 hours from now). That will push us mostly through the weekend and hopefully give time for our missing voters. It is a busy time of year, I don't want to punish anyone of affect the results of the game by enforcing strict timing on the game.

I'll do another vote count and keep the status updated around 6pm CST (5 hours).

Comment

• I'm done.

Comment

Im a one shot cop you stupid fucking idiots lol.
                          With a 1 shot kill you said? Cops don't kill people unless they have an extra kill power. (except in usa irl )

Do you have 1 shot investigative (COP) that you depleted on LF AND a shot kill too?? You clearly said that,,, This is why if you are town do NOT lie unless you have a way of not confusing town. I'm not really questionoing your investigative role so much as the 1 shot kill you claimed as an extra power.

I don't know for the life of me why you would claim that sigh unless you wanted to scare mafia from taking you out which at this point being depleted of your cop role makes VERY little sense to me.

If Beast flips town LF and exalt are not off the hook either from my standpoint but hopefully we will have more info coming to us with the apparent 1 shots so far in this game.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'm done.
                            Maybe.. the ball is in your court now to save yourself
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Maybe.. the ball is in your court now to save yourself
                              I don't need saving, you're about to look like an idiot.

Comment

• Damn I forget that my activity is opposite most people's, I play this shit at work and am way less active on the weekends. Multi quoting is being a pain in the ass, so hopefully I get the points out here I wanted to and don't miss anything.

Beast, what the hell is going on? I was critical of you for roleclaiming day 2, but that's because I completely overlooked the 1-shot aspect that seems to be a theme in this game. Given that you're saying your ability is (was, whatever) a 1-shot, you were right to claim right away and I was wrong to criticize the move. But why withhold information after the fact? This back and forth about trying to hide some information and shit looks more and more like a fake claim, and unbelievably scummy. If your role is 1-shot like you said, your active abilities and usefulness there are done. Why try to be cryptic and hide some of the information about something that would be irrelevant now if true? Super weird.

Vehicle I quoted LF's post because it was the one forums brought me to when I clicked the thread. It was a good point about the 1-shot, regardless of who made it. I'm not trying to parrot LF, it was just the post I saw. You're still the apple of my eye.

I understand why Exalt would use his 1 shot when he did. I get the math and saving it for later and all that, but nothing sucks more than when you die without using your ability. And he usually doesn't live very long. I also get why he would go for LF with the ability too. I think I said it earlier, in his Revenge of the Voth game, Voth threw his scum teammate LF under the bus and got him lynched really early on, and basically rode that vote to a victory. I wouldn't be shocked if LF got the role PM of his scum team and beat Voth to the punch, calling his exact role and bussing him day 1 as payback. I don't think the odds are very good of that happening, but it would be fucking hilarious and would be probably the first Mafia game I've played in 10+ years here that I would be happy to lose. Seriously doubt that is what happened here, but wanted to get this out there so I can change my name to Paulstrodamus just in case.

All that being said, I'm completely baffled by how LF predicted Voth's role to an absolute T, but I'm not going to be super cynical here. I'd love to see an Exalt essay on Occam's Razor at some point, but for now I'll just say that Occam's Razor is my reasoning for:

Vote BEAST
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X