[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

This was a good pickup from Paul. Lai'ing low, not attaching herself to a lynch. Seemed inactive most game, so I'll give the benefit of the doubt with the voth re-vote. But if you somehow have determined I'm not a VT, what about the rest of the people who haven't spoken up?
    This deserves a bolding. Well played
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Wtf. I log in and it's almost day 2 now? Is this a turbo game? Do you fuckers not have jobs? Slow down so people can actually play the game.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• BTW I'm a VT too and LF told me I need to visit someone, but why would I? What mechanical reason is there to do it? Seems like nonsense.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• After a quick skim, WillBy is absolutely not town and I have no idea how he escaped a lynch. Every VT knows he isn't town. Why is he still alive?
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            After a quick skim, WillBy is absolutely not town and I have no idea how he escaped a lynch. Every VT knows he isn't town. Why is he still alive?
            Exalt is town and understands.

Thanks for showing up, fuckhead.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

What we learned? For one we learned Jessup didn't want to be on a lynch wagon, seemed to have a change of heart last minute, and (if we are to believe you are a VT), Jessup is not.

Alternatively, beast didnt seem to know what your/Paul's secret handshake was, and he's now confirmed VT.

We also learned Voth has his blinders on, but thats hardly new information. You should keep calling everyone who doesnt follow you idiots. Great way to not have the mafia kill you. Youre being unstable and leaving yourself up to be manipulated.
              Beast didn't know the secret handshake because he didn't read the role pm after seeing vanilla town like me. Apparently we have to visit people even though there's no reason for it and it actually pisses me off that I'm a VT and still have to send in a night action when it doesn't affect the game on my end in any positive way. Why can't I say no? A VT shouldn't have to visit shit just so some other role can likely have a cool modifier that I don't know about. I'm a fucking pawn role for someone else's fun. Legit annoys me.

/rant
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Anyway idc if I gave the secret away to scum. Every VT already knows this shit and apparently half the game is one, so it's whatever. I'm visiting you voth. Hope scum kill me for that or something. Whatever.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Willby is scum either way. Lynch him day 2. I don't wanna see any excuses. Just do it.

Jacklyn probably scum #2. Just a guess, but still. Off with her head.

Scum 3... fuck if I know.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Exalt is town and understands.

Thanks for showing up, fuckhead.
                    For real though, how did you not get WillBy lynched? He's so obvious. Like 5 VTs in this game it seems, with an obvious tell, and the obvious non-VT escapes and a VT gets lynched? What the fuck lol.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Do you guys not realize how that plays directly into my role? Of course it affects the game, it fucks up my watching

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

For real though, how did you not get WillBy lynched? He's so obvious. Like 5 VTs in this game it seems, with an obvious tell, and the obvious non-VT escapes and a VT gets lynched? What the fuck lol.
                        I'll make you the same bet I made Voth?

Comment

• Can we stop playing at night? For fucks sake guys. Like maybe the reason I'm "inactive" is you're not supposed to talk at night. Like basic Mafia etiquette.

And if I got off beast it would of killed Willby and I wasn't comfortable killing Willby d1. And I stand by that, despite voths yelling.

Im interested in seeing what happens during DAY 2. the night talk helps scum imo.
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Also looks like exalt saw the handshake I saw too. At this point I don't know why I'm still trying to be sly about it.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                              Can we stop playing at night? For fucks sake guys. Like maybe the reason I'm "inactive" is you're not supposed to talk at night. Like basic Mafia etiquette.

And if I got off beast it would of killed Willby and I wasn't comfortable killing Willby d1. And I stand by that, despite voths yelling.

Im interested in seeing what happens during DAY 2. the night talk helps scum imo.
                              Our fruit vendors need to get their damn actions in. LF said hes ready to change phase 3 hours ago...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                                Also looks like exalt saw the handshake I saw too. At this point I don't know why I'm still trying to be sly about it.
                                Seriously though, does my role not mesh if all the VTs are actually quiet fruit vendors?

Comment

Working...
                                X