[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    WillBy Can you help me understand how you have a 1-shot role that does not evaporate away if your action is unsuccessful? It still doesn't align properly in my head.
    In the past couple of years, I think what you're describing has become the norm here. Not every single time, but more often than not, if your action fails to be attempted due to a roleblock, it doesn't consume the shot. If your action fails, like if the vigi tries to kill the GF, it does use the 1 shot because the action was attempted. Does that make sense? Maybe a simpler way to say it is that since Willby's action failed, he still has the shot. If his attempt had been unsuccessful instead, it would have used the shot.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Don't pussify him - he played like shit. He made it clearly obvious that he was latching onto a chance to group himself in but he made that move so, so poorly that it was brutally obvious that he was scum. Then he voted me, even though he "knew" I was VT. He didn't play well. He sucked absolute cock this game. I've sucked badly before too. Let's not encourage awful play.
      This is the mistake he made that led to me voting for him. He didn't play badly if he only made 1 mistake, but the mistake proved to be fatal. I understand why you feel differently especially with Vehicle though.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

WillBy Can you help me understand how you have a 1-shot role that does not evaporate away if your action is unsuccessful? It still doesn't align properly in my head.
        My understanding is that I didn't "use" my ability because Vehicle blocked it. This is the role/mechanic LF built the game around, along with VTs visiting people

All the same, I should be dead by morning, unable to use my admittedly pretty cool ability.

Comment

• That still doesn't make all the neurons fire in the correct order for me, but I'll take it for now and just be happy that I don't need to debate a smooth brained faggot like Vehicle for the rest of the game.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• When I post a screenshot of me calling towns visiting shit d1 in scum chat will you finally STFU? Good game. Can't help that Voth lacks reading comprehension.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Incoming phase change
              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• A pretty white layer of freshly fallen snow coated the ground. The sun glistened off the trees whose branches were hanging extra low from carrying the extra weight of the snow. There was an extra glow coming from the home of one of the villagers, however. Upon further investigation, the town headed to the home of VOTH. He was found dead and hugging a statue of himself. Next to him was a large jar of Vys's original "self love" tarnish. It appears he was using the tarnish to shine all the statues, awards and paintings he had of himself, the most obnoxious being a drawing of a minotaur with his own face substituted in. The tarnish was replaced by skin dissolving acid!

Alas, Voth is no longer with us. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Begin Day 3.
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Poor Voth
                  Originally posted by Jacklyn View Post

Sounds to me, there is a dangerous person .. what I dont know.. its been a while since I played this. What's everyone take on this?

VOTE VOTH , you've been awfully quiet
                  Jacklyn, you (along with our dearly departed Vehicle) are the only other person to vote Voth (that I know of). What was your role again?

Comment

• Lmao that write up was great. GG Voth

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      Lmao that write up was great. GG Voth
                      Who did you visit?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Who did you visit?
                        I visited Voth. Same as night 1, I didn't get any response or result.

Comment

Who did you visit?
                          I'm also assuming that you already knew this answer, since the roleblocker died?

Comment

• WillBy im a townie. Everyone's first day we don't have not much to go by, we all randomly pointed at someone then see if they slip up or not. Did you get to use your shot last night?

​​​​​​
                            >^________^<!

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I visited Voth. Same as night 1, I didn't get any response or result.
                              I was just wondering if you'd lie to me.

Voth slept with Jessup (order of events??)
                              Jessup slept with Jacklyn
                              Paul and Jacklyn slept with Voth
                              Soilderz showed me a good time

If I had to guess, Vehicle spite-killed Voth (or at least had Jacklyn do so).

My only worries are:
                              paul is fucking us
                              there are 2 more scum

But if paul is fucking us, town should still win
                              And if there were 2 more scum, why did they let Vehicle die when they had 3/7 votes?

Vote Jacklyn

Comment

Voth slept with Jessup (order of events??)
                                I guess LF wanted visits to happen before kills, otherwise I'd only see one person visit Voth (the townie couldn't visit a dead person)

Comment

Working...
                                X