X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbh did you even claim VT, vehicle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

this is the only direct reference I made to it because I was trying NOT TO HELP SCUM ON D1.

​​​​​I've been typing posts on my phone during walk breaks at work and you just made me dig through forums on my phone. Give me one reason not to vote for you because of that alone.
      How does it help scum to make it clear that you know the deal and you're one of us? You do realize the scum team already knows by default that you are not on their team, right?

You would actually be helping town out by corroborating this stuff and making it clear who is aligned with town. In conclusion, you're either borderline retarded or scum, and I'm sad to say that I don't know which.

If you're town, it's time to take a game off, bro. Could have been so easy.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I don't specifically remember Vehicle claiming VT (on mobile, hard to check), but general behavior makes more sense to me. At least Vehicle did say he was a VT, jessup hasn't claimed anything. Jessup is the one who made some suspicious vote switches at the end of the last phase, and I'd rather have the info out there.
        Yet your last post pegs him as claimed VT?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Tbh did you even claim VT, vehicle?
          You are either scum or extremely annoying this game. Fuck you.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Yet your last post pegs him as claimed VT?
            Claimed, yes, but I've always said unproven. I'm generally trusting of people who've claimed VT as I have reason to believe that we have several VTs in the game. I've looked at all his posts and I'm actually leaning completely the other way:

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
            Jesus Christ, 8 pages on day 1 and it's mostly all Willby and Voth. Slow day at the office? I caught up on the thread and honestly I'm not jumping onto the claimed 1-shot global watcher in the game called "somebody's watching you" just because Voth says so.

There's as much a chance willby is telling the truth here as he's lying I think. I almost want to vote Voth because he is still convinced Willby is scum even after the claim. I'm not doing that for now because of his interaction with Paul.

I threw my vote on beast as a D1 early vote and am not sure I like the train behind it. What's the vote count? I'm on mobile but will check later, I'm afraid that unvoting beast will put Willby in the lead and I'm not comfortable killing him today.
            ​​​​​​
            ​​​​He might be lying but if he isn't we're fucking ourselves hard. And what proof is there that he is?
            If Veh had picked up on your "obligation" thing he never would've considered voting you. Voting someone you know to be a townie is generally anti-town.

Also looks like exalt saw the handshake I saw too. At this point I don't know why I'm still trying to be sly about it.
            Vehicle claims AFTER Exalt explained the call.

Comment

• WillBy I find it strange that you haven't reported how last night went for you. Since you're the all knowing global role from Page 1 and all.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
                Ok a couple of things.

This feels like such a weird night kill by mafia. Exalt seemed to be in the 'confirmed' VT ring which makes it a weird target to go for. Most probably the kill was sent before Exalt came back and started talking. Also now I'm interested in hearing what WIllby has to report. I don't want to hear a 'roleblocked' post from him lol. Some may get sussy why he isn't dead...
                This is the other post I'm not vibing with atm. 6 minutes after the phase change he knows I was roleblocked, and immediately attempts to discredit it. Combine that with how upset he got at nighttalk when Exalt opened up the game for town, I think soilderz might not be interested in info getting out.

Comment

Claimed, yes, but I've always said unproven. I'm generally trusting of people who've claimed VT as I have reason to believe that we have several VTs in the game. I've looked at all his posts and I'm actually leaning completely the other way:

If Veh had picked up on your "obligation" thing he never would've considered voting you. Voting someone you know to be a townie is generally anti-town.

Vehicle claims AFTER Exalt explained the call.
                  Yes, I agree with all of these points. And yet, your vote sits on Jessup and not Vehicle. That interests me. If you're town, why aren't you putting your money where your mouth is?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

WillBy I find it strange that you haven't reported how last night went for you. Since you're the all knowing global role from Page 1 and all.
                    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

other assumed roles: mafia goon/godfather, mafia roleblocker

I missed Jacklyn as an unclaimed player
                    its been 45 minutes and I've now mentioned it twice.

Comment

Yes, I agree with all of these points. And yet, your vote sits on Jessup and not Vehicle. That interests me. If you're town, why aren't you putting your money where your mouth is?
                      Your vote is on me your doofus. The hypocrisy is wild. Whatever. Let's do it though.

Vote Vehicle

I still want to hear info from Soilderz, Jessup, and Jacklyn.

Comment

• At the end of the day, I'd love to convince you that you were wrong about me, but after 14 straight pages of back and forth I still don't think there are any words that will change your mind. But everyone else remaining in this game can still come around if they are willing to listen.

Comment

• This is some hilarious red herring shit Voth is pulling.

I didn't vote Willby because of his claim. I specifically stated late in Day 1 that I wasn't voting for you because of your interaction with Paul. I understood why you were voting Willby and understood the conversation the two of you had. It doesn't behoove me to post "Oh yeah, I agree with Paul and Voth about being forced to leave the house every night." When have I ever not taken the opportunity to vote for you Voth? Considering I think Willby is town, you were a prime lynching candidate and yet I still didn't vote you. Why?

Mafia is a game of information. Giving away any information is helpful to the enemy. I wasn't trying to make it abundantly obvious the meta on D1 when there was a possibility that scum were unaware.

I literally quoted above where I alluded to me having to travel every night, whether or not I use my 1-shot action (that isn't global).

I never roleclaimed. I'm still not. I have a 1-shot that I didn't use last night. I still have to leave the house even if I don't use it. I bet you do too.

I think Willby and Voth are both town. I think Voth is just a retard. fucking moron literally outting town roles to keep his rage boner.
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

This is some hilarious red herring shit Voth is pulling.

I didn't vote Willby because of his claim. I specifically stated late in Day 1 that I wasn't voting for you because of your interaction with Paul. I understood why you were voting Willby and understood the conversation the two of you had. It doesn't behoove me to post "Oh yeah, I agree with Paul and Voth about being forced to leave the house every night." When have I ever not taken the opportunity to vote for you Voth? Considering I think Willby is town, you were a prime lynching candidate and yet I still didn't vote you. Why?

Mafia is a game of information. Giving away any information is helpful to the enemy. I wasn't trying to make it abundantly obvious the meta on D1 when there was a possibility that scum were unaware.

I literally quoted above where I alluded to me having to travel every night, whether or not I use my 1-shot action (that isn't global).

I never roleclaimed. I'm still not. I have a 1-shot that I didn't use last night. I still have to leave the house even if I don't use it. I bet you do too.

I think Willby and Voth are both town. I think Voth is just a retard. fucking moron literally outting town roles to keep his rage boner.
                            Unvote Willby
                            vote vehicle

where my staples easy button at

you are so bad bro. Willby can wait. You might as well pop a few flares and guide me in for landing.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• We have to claim roles? isnt that illegal.. Im a townie. And whats with Jessup's sus a hell switch over to vote for me? I thought talking during night was not allowed ..
                              >^________^<!

Comment

Also looks like exalt saw the handshake I saw too. At this point I don't know why I'm still trying to be sly about it.
                                Explain what you meant in the first quote then. It looks like you DIDN'T claim VT, then went back and DID claim it. Now when called out your double-back.

Comment

Working...
                                X