[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Soliderz Voth and the_paul, why is it that the same credibility you're lending each other you're not lending me?

I bolded above where I pointed out that I saw voths tell. I was as much in the know as the rest of us, I just didn't go blabbing it on forums during a night phase.

This whole train is hella sus. I'm trying to be a new man and not rage on you people but you really make it hard.
    To be honest, I'm not really that suspicious of you. I have to trust voth and t_p (I'm not 100% of course on them) It's really between you and WIllby for me tbh but there has to be some kind of Watcher role so I'll trust willbys rc there.

So scum is between you, Jessup and Jacklyn and I feel I have to take out the strongest and most active scummy person, so the vote goes on you right now.
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Why is Willby alive today and exalt is dead is my question? If Willby was legit and scum knew he was a townie with a global tracking role it would make sense they had great fortune in Voth making him reveal. Let's see. Go for the town all seeing power role or go for the Vanilla Townie.. It doesn't add up. Also if Willby was blocked last night his 1 shot action is now gone. Something for me is seeming fishy here and it doesn't add up. Since Exalt died in his place I'll continue my vote on him.

Voth You filled up 6 pages vsing Willby and now you are on Vehiclle? What gives?
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
        To be honest, I'm not really that suspicious of you. I have to trust voth and t_p (I'm not 100% of course on them) It's really between you and WIllby for me tbh but there has to be some kind of Watcher role so I'll trust willbys rc there.

So scum is between you, Jessup and Jacklyn and I feel I have to take out the strongest and most active scummy person, so the vote goes on you right now.
        Oh please Soilder . You are clearly scum the way you hopped on the beast train.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'm a one shot psychic doing readings every night. One night of my choosing I get to ask for three names. Two are town and one is not (role pm specifically doesn't say they are scum).

Is this role totally useless like I said it was? No. Can you blame me for saying I had useless one shot? Also no.
          hmmmmmm and you stay home all the other nights?
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Wait Soilderz You didn't vote for beast I apologize .. i confused you with scum Jacklyn.

Did you vote willby or exalt? I was reading and saw originally you voted for Willby then saw LF list you voting for exalt and I skimmed thru it but didn't see that post. My bad though.. Please don't suspect me. I'll always vote for town when we know who is who a little better but we need to get on same page.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Why is Willby alive today and exalt is dead is my question? If Willby was legit and scum knew he was a townie with a global tracking role it would make sense they had great fortune in Voth making him reveal. Let's see. Go for the town all seeing power role or go for the Vanilla Townie.. It doesn't add up. Also if Willby was blocked last night his 1 shot action is now gone. Something for me is seeming fishy here and it doesn't add up. Since Exalt died in his place I'll continue my vote on him.

Voth You filled up 6 pages vsing Willby and now you are on Vehiclle? What gives?
              This is why I was initially on Jessup. The scum plan for Day 2 to be entirely about Voth vs WillBy again has failed, but Jessup continues pushing it. Both are good lynches, for now.

Comment

Wait Soilderz You didn't vote for beast I apologize .. i confused you with scum Jacklyn.

Did you vote willby or exalt? I was reading and saw originally you voted for Willby then saw LF list you voting for exalt and I skimmed thru it but didn't see that post. My bad though.. Please don't suspect me. I'll always vote for town when we know who is who a little better but we need to get on same page.
                Soilderz voted for me. Exalt voted for Soilderz.

Comment

Why is Willby alive today and exalt is dead is my question? If Willby was legit and scum knew he was a townie with a global tracking role it would make sense they had great fortune in Voth making him reveal. Let's see. Go for the town all seeing power role or go for the Vanilla Townie.. It doesn't add up. Also if Willby was blocked last night his 1 shot action is now gone. Something for me is seeming fishy here and it doesn't add up. Since Exalt died in his place I'll continue my vote on him.

Usually on these forums, this bolded part isn't the case. If you're blocked, your action is never actually attempted to use. I know some games some hosts do it differently, but I think it's safe to say that here its more common that getting blocked doesn't consume the 1 shot.

It seems like we're between Vehicle and Willby today? I saw in real time when Vehicle sort of alluded to understanding what was going on with me and Voth, so there's that. Willby's role also seems to fit though, and nobody else has claimed a 1 shot global modifier, so there's also that. Willby getting roleblocked makes sense too. Jessup, if I were scum I would have definitely just roleblocked Willby. Mafia only has to worry about getting lynched. Willby almost got lynched yesterday, him saying he got roleblocked isn't going to get him any town credibility. Scum probably planned on being able to kill Exalt, get Willby lynched, roll into night 2 and kill another townie, and have nothing to worry about until day 3. Assuming Willby is telling the truth (big assumption, not saying I believe it), then scum absolutely made the right decision here.

I don't love either of these potential votes on Veh or Will. I'm starting to think more and more that we may be off track on both of these wagons, but then who is scum?
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Wait Soilderz You didn't vote for beast I apologize .. i confused you with scum Jacklyn.

My first vote was briefly on Beast as he was talking crap about me on page 1, then I switched to willby

Comment

I'm a one shot psychic doing readings every night. One night of my choosing I get to ask for three names. Two are town and one is not (role pm specifically doesn't say they are scum).

Is this role totally useless like I said it was? No. Can you blame me for saying I had useless one shot? Also no.
                      Wait, so did you really not use this on night 1? This can obviously be useful if we can trust that both voth and t_p is VT, which we of course can't. Would be nice with something to go on.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I don't love either of these potential votes on Veh or Will. I'm starting to think more and more that we may be off track on both of these wagons, but then who is scum?
                        Like who?

Comment

Wait, so did you really not use this on night 1? This can obviously be useful if we can trust that both voth and t_p is VT, which we of course can't. Would be nice with something to go on.
                          That's what I was wondering, lol. Seems like knowing at least 1 scum as early as possible is a good thing ..

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            Willby's role also seems to fit though, and nobody else has claimed a 1 shot global modifier, so there's also that.
                            It obviously doesn't confirm town or anything, but since nobody has countered me here I think it'd safe to say I'm the sole global modified role.

For my role claim, I think the global watcher makes a lot of sense (name of the game, you all have to visit people); I don't think any mafia roles make sense for a global modifier- roleblock is silly but just about the only one that works. Then again, they'd just roleblock themselves? And 1 shot kinda sucks.

Of course the closer to confirmed I get, the more likely I am to die before I get to use the action. Oh well

Comment

It would be useful, but imagine how much more useful it will be N2 with fewer players. My role gets more powerful the longer I hold it.

I didn't think I was special. I suspect that most people have a one shot role and I think some of our claimed "vanilla townies" are only being half honest. This would also fit with willbys role I also assumed Willby would at least try to use his role N1.

I had no plans to roleclaim but here we are. The odds of me not being blocked or killed now are slim. This is such a shitty wagon.

unvote willby
                              ​​​​​​
                              Vote Voth
                              ​​​​
                              if scum already knew that town left at night then Voth would definitely latch onto Willby as an easy d1 lynch. He's forced claims from basically everyone. Him flipping scum will also confirm willby.

I don't love it but it's a possibility. All this shit is under the pretense that they didn't know. But how do we know that?

Also, Jessup visited Jacklyn, didn't say what the result was, but then voted Willby. I'm curious what she's got to say.
                              ​​​​​
                              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                              Message has been sent to online moderators
                              2:BLeeN> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>no
                              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                              2:BLeeN> ok then no
                              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Because Voth is Voth and the history the 2 of us have, I can't trust him 100%. But if I had to power rank the odds that each person is scum, he would absolutely the lowest on the list. I can't get behind that wagon at all, I can't even entertain it at this point.

WillBy I have no concrete evidence at all, but Jacklyn in particular and Soil to an extent are rubbing me the wrong way. Jacklyn voting Voth, then being told by you to unvote Voth and vote Beast, and immediately doing it struck me as someone trying their hardest to blend in. I don't think you would be crazy enough to overtly tell her that if you had access to scum chat, so I doubt you both are scum. I realize this is basically nothing substantial at all, it's just a hunch. Soil is just sneaky and flies completely under the radar, I have absolutely nothing for him. It strikes me as weird that both of them have skated without any pressure to contribute something of substance. Soil has been in the mix, it's not like he's lurking, he's just so sneaky. Jessup trying to force a no lynch is still stuck in my mind too, she's pretty high up on my radar ATM.
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X