No announcement yet.

[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum handle updated to reflect the facts.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
      GG. I fumbled the ball for sure. For what it's worth, though, here's a screenshot of me telling Jacklyn super early in D1 that townies had to visit people at night.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-10 084658.png
Views:	104
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	1357230

I genuinely thought I had made it clear early in D1 I knew town had to visit people at night. When I started catching votes for "not knowing" I was really thrown off. It sucked but there was no way out of it so I just ran with the ball. What can ya do?

At least Voth gets an new forum handle out of the deal. That is, unless he's not a man of his word.
      Showing that you knew that early on and still managed to come off scummy and like the kid who inappropriately inserts himself into other families' vacations doesn't make you look good. It makes you look like you're really bad at this game.

It's hard to be proud of you at times like this, my son.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        Forum handle updated to reflect the facts.
        I love it!

Comment

• But really though, we could maybe squeeze one more game in before the holidays, if we get a signup started. Any volunteers?

Comment

• Only Vehicle could fuck that up. Guy gets the first intelligent read of his forum mafia career and instead of being able to assimilate into me and Paul's butt buddy townie crew, he just drops the ball and instead makes it so blatantly obvious that he's scum that I completely abandoned all other players to railroad him into death.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
              But really though, we could maybe squeeze one more game in before the holidays, if we get a signup started. Any volunteers?
              YESSSS.... I can consider hosting but being completely honest, my job just took a wild left turn (for good reasons) and now I'm commuting farther and working a completely different schedule, so committing to hosting and being on top of it like you need to may not be the best idea at the moment for me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Voth , the way I "dropped the ball" was by having too much faith in your intelligence. I thought by me explicitly saying I wasn't going to vote for you because of your interaction with paul you would be intelligent enough to connect the dots. Paul was intelligent enough to connect them, just not you. That was my biggest mistake this game: Thinking you had sense. You blundered your way to victory, but by all means take the lap that you only half get because you died.

Also, the forum handle thing is creepy. Do your thing, but please don't involve me in your kinks.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Voth , the way I "dropped the ball" was by having too much faith in your intelligence. I thought by me explicitly saying I wasn't going to vote for you because of your interaction with paul you would be intelligent enough to connect the dots. Paul was intelligent enough to connect them, just not you. That was my biggest mistake this game: Thinking you had sense. You blundered your way to victory, but by all means take the lap that you only half get because you died.

Also, the forum handle thing is creepy. Do your thing, but please don't involve me in your kinks.
                  Too late, son. You wanted me to change it and I did. Maybe just enjoy the limelight while I take my victory lap, kiddo.

PS: If I remember correctly, Paul voted for you because you suck at this game.

PPS: If you want to play the card that you are "in on the secret" and know I'm VT, in the future it's probably not a good idea to turn around and vote to lynch that person. It sort of negates your credibility.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I nominate the_paul or Vehicle for host
                    not sure why the forum doesnt want me to tag more than 1 person

Comment

• Hard pass on hosting. Never done it and not about to start. Not even sure I wanna play. 25 pages for 2 days where 3 people (myself included) did 80% of the talking, meh. I took Wednesday off to take my dog to the vet and spent the day hunched over my phone while running errands rehashing the same points to two people. I think I could use a break.

Gonna ignore the homo-erotic fan fiction Voth wrote. You're not my type holmes.
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Hard pass on hosting. Never done it and not about to start. Not even sure I wanna play. 25 pages for 2 days where 3 people (myself included) did 80% of the talking, meh. I took Wednesday off to take my dog to the vet and spent the day hunched over my phone while running errands rehashing the same points to two people. I think I could use a break.

Gonna ignore the homo-erotic fan fiction Voth wrote. You're not my type holmes.
                        Don't be so sensitive. Do I need to treat you with Jessup gloves too?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Pet Peeve: people who are happy to dish it out but can't, for the life of them, take it at all.

I'm going to assume you had a 1:1 aide in school growing up, Vehicle. Tell me when it's too much. Your safe word is pineapple juice.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• ? What makes you think I'm mad? Go count the posts last game and tell me you, Willby and I don't account for 80% of the total, minimum.
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

? What makes you think I'm mad? Go count the posts last game and tell me you, Willby and I don't account for 80% of the total, minimum.
                              I had a lot of triple posts last game. I should think longer about posts

Comment

? What makes you think I'm mad? Go count the posts last game and tell me you, Willby and I don't account for 80% of the total, minimum.
                                We had a good run for a while. The only way to encourage activity is to wake the old players up and keep trying. Soilderz showed up and was active. No reason to just screw it all because it's been a bit dead for a while.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X