No announcement yet.

[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do think I trust Soilderz's claim, as I find it believable that there is a protective role in this game. Sucks that the 1-shot was already used. As for him using his shot and me not, this makes sense to me. My shot was not consumed because the action didn't take place. His action did fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I am on board with this 100%, but I'm having a hard time coming to terms with why he would vote for Voth, it just doesn't make any sense. In a game this size, I don't know how many scum members we're dealing with but it has to be either 2 or 3 right? Not a lot of firepower to come to somebody's defense
      Now paul, everyone else is out in the open. Do you have anything else for us?

Comment

• the_paul literally no one is entertaining any other idea than lynching me. I have to vote for someone. Voth has consistently attacked Willby and myself. If scum knew town had to leave at night it's very much Voth to use willbys post as an easy way to try to nail him.

like everything hinges on scum not knowing town has to leave at night. How TF do we know that's the case?

​​​​
        ​​​​​​​
        ​​​
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Now paul, everyone else is out in the open. Do you have anything else for us?
          I don't have anything else to add. My role doesn't any anything else attached to it. VT who is obligated to visit someone at night, thats it. I don't even know the point of the visits
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I'm trying to figure out a way to phrase this without giving the entire thing away day 1. I think that you and I are the same, in that we don't have the same ability, but the same obligation.
            You said you DON'T have the same ability, but DO have the obligation. I took that to mean you aren't VT?

Comment

You said you DON'T have the same ability, but DO have the obligation. I took that to mean you aren't VT?
              Correct. Now that the cat is out of the bag, the wording was to make it clear that I have to visit someone at night, but I don't gain any information or anything out of it. I'm not a watcher or tracker or anything, I just go visit someone at night as a vanilla townie

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Correct. Now that the cat is out of the bag, the wording was to make it clear that I have to visit someone at night, but I don't gain any information or anything out of it. I'm not a watcher or tracker or anything, I just go visit someone at night as a vanilla townie
                Which obviously Voth made clear from the beginning with his little riddle? So in what way is your ability different than his?
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

Which obviously Voth made clear from the beginning with his little riddle? So in what way is your ability different than his?
                  It's not like mafia won't be killing me or Voth as priorities. I think its time for everyone to talk

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

It isn't? I think I made that pretty clear. We were trying to be subtle there, the point was that we don't have an ability we can choose to use, but we have an action that we have to use. Neither of us really have abilities, we don't get any information or perform an action other than just visiting someone.

Comment

It isn't? I think I made that pretty clear. We were trying to be subtle there, the point was that we don't have an ability we can choose to use, but we have an action that we have to use. Neither of us really have abilities, we don't get any information or perform an action other than just visiting someone.
                      Alright I guess I follow. I guess I'm just trying to figure out if other town PRs have to use visit ppl as well.

Comment

• I find this all quite odd. I have not been silent yet people keep saying I am lurking, We had a 6 page war between Voth (a VT) and Willby this 1 shot global watcher who was roleblocked conveniently last night. Willbys says it did NOT deplete his 1 shot which I find very odd as usually 1 shots DO get used up when they are used even if they fail. Now Voth is going after Vehicle the closest thing to a cop we will get. Soilderz is claiming a 1 shot Doc who is now depleted.

Voth has refused to answer me when I made a direct post to him asking why he has lost interest in voting out Willby after being so sure the 1st phase. What was his response?? Crickets..

Something is fishy here and I do NOT trust Voth as much as I was today as a result. Seems like a WWE style day 1 distraction and it is possible Scum was given the info VTS can travel around being useless FkFk's. The ONLY Reason they aren't useless is to give Willby a chance to prove to them he is town by saying EXACTLY where every person went 1 night. Willby is on the hot seat and better produce tomorrow or you are done Willby.

If Willby is town and was roleblocked I expect a FULL reveal of every person TOMORROW by Willby or he is confirmed scum. There is NO WAY mafia has a roleblocker who is more than a 1 shot so mafia at this stage IS depleted in that regards. I expect full info tomorrow from Willby or you are swinging.

Jacklyn I think is the lurker scum and the way she backed the Beast vote is the tell I am basing this vote off of.

Soilderz also voted for Willby yesterday and decides to protect him the same night .. like wtf is that Soilderz

Then we got Vehicle claiming some weird psychic role. I seem to remember LF using this role before though but it is not a common role at all...... And why the fk did you not use your 1 shot last night Vehicle That is also very suspect to me.

Unvote Willby

VOTE JACKLYN (This is lurker scum in my opinion based on yesterdays beast lynch. Jacklyn totally just went to beast with no explaination )
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I was gonna try and dissect that but just... wow. Too much to bother to talking about.

Jessup, you said Vehicle is "very suspect". Why won't you vote for him? Voting jacklyn is wasting a vote atm. This is the same shit you pulled with Beast

Comment

I was gonna try and dissect that but just... wow. Too much to bother to talking about.

Jessup, you said Vehicle is "very suspect". Why won't you vote for him? Voting jacklyn is wasting a vote atm. This is the same shit you pulled with Beast
                            Because if Soilderz is telling the truth about being a 1 shot doc it drastically improves Vehicles chances of being a 1 shot psychic investigative role too for town.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Current Vote Count

Vehicle - 4 (Voth, Paul, Soilderz, Willby)
                              Soilderz - 1 (Vehicle)
                              Jacklyn - 1 (Jessup)

Has not voted - Jacklyn

Phase change will be happening roughly 3 hours from this post (If I am moving this too fast just say so and I will slow down)
                              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
                                Current Vote Count

Vehicle - 4 (Voth, Paul, Soilderz, Willby)
                                Soilderz - 1 (Vehicle)
                                Jacklyn - 1 (Jessup)

Has not voted - Jacklyn

Phase change will be happening roughly 3 hours from this post (If I am moving this too fast just say so and I will slow down)
                                No, speed up if anything. I have already fried too many brain cells so far.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X