Willby - 1-shot Global Watcher

Actions

Night 1:
    Voth visited Jessup
    Jessup visited Jacklyn
    Exalt visited Voth
    Paul visited Soilderz
    Soilderz protected Willby
    Willby attempted to Watch Everyone (Roleblocked)
    Vehicle roleblocked Willby
    Jacklyn killed Exalt

Night 2:
    Voth visited Jessup
    Jessup visited Jacklyn
    Paul visited Voth
    Soilderz protected Willby
    Willby is a fucking creeper
    Jacklyn killed Voth
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• I am not normally one to toot my own horn, but I will anyway because you all can suck me. You all suck. Willby was super scummy but our interaction got me to where I needed to go. Hence why I didn't hesitate once on Vehicle the next day. Thanks Willby - next time maybe we can be civil - but I think our interaction lulled the "tards," as they shall be known as going forward, into a false sense of security.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        I am not normally one to toot my own horn, but I will anyway because you all can suck me. You all suck. Willby was super scummy but our interaction got me to where I needed to go. Hence why I didn't hesitate once on Vehicle the next day. Thanks Willby - next time maybe we can be civil - but I think our interaction lulled the "tards," as they shall be known as going forward, into a false sense of security.
        I legit thought you were baiting people the whole time. Had to play it up and see who we could catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I legit thought you were baiting people the whole time. Had to play it up and see who we could catch.
          I was and I wasn't. Nothing like a good blood feud to stoke the fires and make everyone else feel at ease if they aren't part of it. But I did think you were scum until Vehicle lost the game for his whole team by making it so obvious when he tried to be the kid that fit in who just shit his pants.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• 3 game unbeaten streak, ty4this town!

gg guys, thanks for the host LF!
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              3 game unbeaten streak, ty4this town!

gg guys, thanks for the host LF!
              Tp host so I can tie you up

Comment

I am not normally one to toot my own horn, but I will anyway because you all can suck me. You all suck. Willby was super scummy but our interaction got me to where I needed to go. Hence why I didn't hesitate once on Vehicle the next day. Thanks Willby - next time maybe we can be civil - but I think our interaction lulled the "tards," as they shall be known as going forward, into a false sense of security.
                LOL.

GG Town and thanks for hosting LF! I thought the whole game idea was interesting. If there was like 15-20 people playing that would've been such a fun clusterfuck for the Watcher to analyze!
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Day 1: could've killed WillBy, but chose Beast instead? Mistake #1

Day 2: Jacklyn being super obvious along with Vehicle trying to take out Voth. Just bad decision after bad decision.

Also, Jacklyn when someone asks your role, either say you don't want to tell them or say an actual role. Don't say 'I'm a Townie' as if that's a role. It isn't. Lie if you have to.

I called Jacklyn scum N1 btw. I'd have gone to vehicle too Day 2 after the Voth interaction. Willby made his case at that point to he removed from suspicion.

I think the scum team needed 3 people imo, especially with someone so new at it in Jacklyn
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• GG everyone.

Glad the willby thing didn't go through. I was baiting throwing my vote back on Willby day 2 to see reactions. As dumb as it was .. the Voth and Willby day 1 antics was very fortunate for town and horrible for mafia.

I agree 3 mafia would perhaps have been better. A mafia 1 shot busdriver could have countered. The balance for this type setup is hard to determine because this game was totally dictated by Willby revealing day1 so it is hard to say how this scenario plays out with a dead global watcher or a D2 town lynch. I did like the traveling town idea by LF.

Jacklyn was in my radar partly because she was being fringe like I was. I felt I had leverage on the peripherals as a VT to test other waters and create turbulence elsewhere. Jacklyn.. exalts advice is good if you are new and if you are, that role you had was a REALLY tough one as a first.

Thanks a lot for the host LF was fun
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• GG. I fumbled the ball for sure. For what it's worth, though, here's a screenshot of me telling Jacklyn super early in D1 that townies had to visit people at night.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-10 084658.png
Views:	103
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	1357230

I genuinely thought I had made it clear early in D1 I knew town had to visit people at night. When I started catching votes for "not knowing" I was really thrown off. It sucked but there was no way out of it so I just ran with the ball. What can ya do?

At least Voth gets an new forum handle out of the deal. That is, unless he's not a man of his word.
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I am not normally one to toot my own horn,
                        lol. What sound does it make? Would you describe it as a dingle? Perhaps a doink?
                        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• As far as balance I don't really see how the traveling around every night benefits or hurts anyone. It would confuse town, but only by the tiniest bit, as everyone would know something was up.

Exalt Having a free RB on Willby knowing he'll be watched N1, why kill him when you can just block him and kill him the next day? Our actions were submitted well before your late-night post. Maybe that's on me for not reading forums religiously, but just because it wasn't your play doesn't mean it's a bad play.

I shit the bed the end of N1. I thought I had built more town cred than I actually had. But you try going into D2 with 7 players, 3 of which are confirmed town (basically), 2 of which are Jessup and Soliderz and 2 of which are scum. Regardless of whether Willby was alive, TP/Voth weren't voting each other. If I killed Willby instead of Exalt, would Exalt of voted for TP/Voth?

I definitely got myself lynched, but it was largely because of the one critical miscalculation of not more-loudly saying "hey, we all have to visit one person at night." I guess I have more to learn from Exalt.
                          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

I am not normally one to toot my own horn,
                            Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

lol. What sound does it make? Would you describe it as a dingle? Perhaps a doink?
                            Bahahahahahah
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                              I shit the bed the end of N1. I thought I had built more town cred than I actually had. But you try going into D2 with 7 players, 3 of which are confirmed town (basically), 2 of which are Jessup and Soliderz and 2 of which are scum. Regardless of whether Willby was alive, TP/Voth weren't voting each other. If I killed Willby instead of Exalt, would Exalt of voted for TP/Voth?
                              I feel like killing Voth would've framed me a bit harder. Most people weren't thrilled about my roleblock, and killing Voth IS what I would've done. But it was rock/hard place anyways, you were caught in the same spot as me but I had the global thing to bail me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I feel like killing Voth would've framed me a bit harder. Most people weren't thrilled about my roleblock, and killing Voth IS what I would've done. But it was rock/hard place anyways, you were caught in the same spot as me but I had the global thing to bail me out.
                                A Voth kill would of probably been the best move. I can't imagine what kind of messages I would of gotten on the dead players chat if that's what I did.

I think targeting you N1 would of been a bad play. In fact, you would of survived it because of Solid. Someone in town is basically guaranteed to use their PR on you. Jackie and I each had 2-shot abilities so I figured town was full of 1-shot investigative roles because of the game name. I thought the odds of getting a kill on you AND not being seen N1 were very low.

It's also not easy to swing town as a 2-person team, regardless of the players, and you can't really afford to lose someone D2 because they got caught (clearly). Not killing you was really a defensive move as much as it seems like it fucked us.

Edit: I edited this post to move paragraphs around because I misread Willby's original post. The overall content and message remain the same.
                                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Working...
                                X