[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I find this all quite odd. I have not been silent yet people keep saying I am lurking, We had a 6 page war between Voth (a VT) and Willby this 1 shot global watcher who was roleblocked conveniently last night. Willbys says it did NOT deplete his 1 shot which I find very odd as usually 1 shots DO get used up when they are used even if they fail. Now Voth is going after Vehicle the closest thing to a cop we will get. Soilderz is claiming a 1 shot Doc who is now depleted.

Voth has refused to answer me when I made a direct post to him asking why he has lost interest in voting out Willby after being so sure the 1st phase. What was his response?? Crickets..

Something is fishy here and I do NOT trust Voth as much as I was today as a result. Seems like a WWE style day 1 distraction and it is possible Scum was given the info VTS can travel around being useless FkFk's. The ONLY Reason they aren't useless is to give Willby a chance to prove to them he is town by saying EXACTLY where every person went 1 night. Willby is on the hot seat and better produce tomorrow or you are done Willby.

If Willby is town and was roleblocked I expect a FULL reveal of every person TOMORROW by Willby or he is confirmed scum. There is NO WAY mafia has a roleblocker who is more than a 1 shot so mafia at this stage IS depleted in that regards. I expect full info tomorrow from Willby or you are swinging.

Jacklyn I think is the lurker scum and the way she backed the Beast vote is the tell I am basing this vote off of.

Soilderz also voted for Willby yesterday and decides to protect him the same night .. like wtf is that Soilderz

Then we got Vehicle claiming some weird psychic role. I seem to remember LF using this role before though but it is not a common role at all...... And why the fk did you not use your 1 shot last night Vehicle That is also very suspect to me.

Unvote Willby

VOTE JACKLYN (This is lurker scum in my opinion based on yesterdays beast lynch. Jacklyn totally just went to beast with no explaination )
    Hello, you've reached Voth. If you're hearing this message, it means I am likely ignoring you because you actively make me dumber when I try to make sense of, and respond to, any of the utter diarrhea that is spewed by you. Thank you, go fuck yourself, please do not leave a message, and may God have mercy on your soul and allow you to be reborn as a cactus.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Jessup make up your mind, always suspecting others but last minute ninja to vote for me.
      At least the others vote for the people they suspect. You on the other hand my friend know im not a scum but want me to die. If anything it made you more scummy than the rest. So with the whole 6 page day 1 back and forth from voth/willby i believe them to some extent hence the vote on beast, I was not the only one who voted for beast. ill try to check back again later but for now
      Here
      Vote Jessup

get this clown out of here please.
      >^________^<!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacklyn View Post
        Jessup make up your mind, always suspecting others but last minute ninja to vote for me.
        At least the others vote for the people they suspect. You on the other hand my friend know im not a scum but want me to die. If anything it made you more scummy than the rest. So with the whole 6 page day 1 back and forth from voth/willby i believe them to some extent hence the vote on beast, I was not the only one who voted for beast. ill try to check back again later but for now
        Here
        Vote Jessup

get this clown out of here please.
        See confirmed scum caught ^^
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Voting is locked....incoming phase change
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• When all was said and done, the paparazzi gathered outside the home of Vehicle. Crowds of bystanders were calling for his head. Even Westboro Baptist made an appearance to defend their Deity. With a blank stare in his eyes, he was lead through the mob to what would be his final resting place. Certainly not the way he had always imagined it.... The camera bulbs flashed as he was dropped ass first onto an impossibly sharp, big, black....rock.

Vehicle is dead. He was the Mafia Roleblocker.

Begin Night 2

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
              Current Vote Count

Vehicle - 4 (Voth, Paul, Soilderz, Willby)
              Soilderz - 1 (Vehicle)
              Jacklyn - 1 (Jessup)

Has not voted - Jacklyn

Phase change will be happening roughly 3 hours from this post (If I am moving this too fast just say so and I will slow down)
              lol wtf is this

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• great i was gonna change my vote to vehicle :/
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

great i was gonna change my vote to vehicle :/
                  We are sorry for the inconvenience, but you are hereby muted for being a fucking waste of oxygen.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Suck it, Vehicle.

2ez, newb

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

great i was gonna change my vote to vehicle :/
                      Of course you were.

I'm well aware, without their roleblocker, that mafia will not let me get my night action out. I think I've said most of what needs to be said, but until the morning hits, I'll take any questions (oh no, nighttalk! That must be against the rules or something)

Comment

wtf is this
                        I am an advocate for keeping the game moving so it doesnt get boring for people. I said phase change in roughly 3 hours, I made it 1.5 hours. The way the voting stood and the way the posting was slowing, there was nothing that could have happened to change the outcome had I waited another 90 minutes.

With all that said, 6 people remain. This night phase will last as long or as short as it takes to get ALL of my night actions.

Comment

• Well done town! Good phase.

Vehicle, you played really well, but voting Voth was the slip up that was impossible to come back from IMO. I think that was more due to your history than anything though.

Also, and unfortunately, but RIP in advance Willby. Unless you're scum, than suk many dik, but the odds you survive to see the next day phase are slim
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            Well done town! Good phase.

Vehicle, you played really well, but voting Voth was the slip up that was impossible to come back from IMO. I think that was more due to your history than anything though.

Also, and unfortunately, but RIP in advance Willby. Unless you're scum, than suk many dik, but the odds you survive to see the next day phase are slim
                            Don't pussify him - he played like shit. He made it clearly obvious that he was latching onto a chance to group himself in but he made that move so, so poorly that it was brutally obvious that he was scum. Then he voted me, even though he "knew" I was VT. He didn't play well. He sucked absolute cock this game. I've sucked badly before too. Let's not encourage awful play.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• WillBy Can you help me understand how you have a 1-shot role that does not evaporate away if your action is unsuccessful? It still doesn't align properly in my head.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Don't pussify him - he played like shit. He made it clearly obvious that he was latching onto a chance to group himself in but he made that move so, so poorly that it was brutally obvious that he was scum. Then he voted me, even though he "knew" I was VT. He didn't play well. He sucked absolute cock this game. I've sucked badly before too. Let's not encourage awful play.
                                Eh, like I said he would make good, townie points, have me on the verge of believing, then voted Voth.

I actually liked the roleclaim, and if he'd have faked results then there'd have been a chance. At least it would have provided some WIFOM material for today.

Sucks to get stuck on a technicality like that Veh, it's frustrating as a player and a host. GG, Voth is still a dingledoink

Comment

Working...
                                X