X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does she play SS?

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
      Heaven, are you one of those parents that is for banning dodgeball?
      LOL no. We're not anywhere near a politically correct thinking & practicing family.
      My daughter's not being brought up in a 'religious' setting. I just want her exposed to Christian ideals in her education. She also does her studies at her own speed. We're not forcing anything on her.

Comment

Grade 10 in US/Canada is about grade 4 in Russia.
        1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
        1:Cower> Sword
        1:Kthx> ok
        1:Cower> Axe
        1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
        1:Cower> ?
        1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

To each their own I suppose.

Comment

I'm going to be like the first one to say: Good job HS!
            I don't say im for homeschooling and I hope she's going to a public school in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
              Grade 10 in US/Canada is about grade 4 in Russia.
              Why are Russians so ugly, poor, and stupid then? Do they fail out at 3rd grade?

Comment

It's all because of politics and criminals, idiot. Russians definitely aren't stupid, you are. Moscow alone probably holds more treasure than half of Canada.

P.S. Russian chicks are fukin sexy
                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                1:Cower> Sword
                1:Kthx> ok
                1:Cower> Axe
                1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                1:Cower> ?
                1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                  P.S. Russian chicks are fukin sexy
                  Russia has a surplus of women too!
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

genocidal is a foreigner

:wub:
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wait, so I know everyone bitched out Heaven for this already, but did you seriously just say a 4th grader has fucking 11.5 grade reading comprehension?

Fuck that, I want her to do my Pride and Prejudice literary evaluation essay, then read The Importance of Being Ernest.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I'm just wondering man - why don't you let her go to public school?
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                          Why are Russians so ugly, poor, and stupid then? Do they fail out at 3rd grade?
                          i blame communism..
                          Throughout time, there’s been
                          crimes, throughout our history
                          But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                          Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                          Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                          Come on and take a stand
                          Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                          and all the kids are running
                          from London to Manchester
                          cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                            Wait, so I know everyone bitched out Heaven for this already, but did you seriously just say a 4th grader has fucking 11.5 grade reading comprehension?

Fuck that, I want her to do my Pride and Prejudice literary evaluation essay, then read The Importance of Being Ernest.
                            Fuck Pride and Prejudice, make her read Beowulf and see if she can past a test on that shit. Man I hated Beowulf.

Anyways, congrats. Get a bumper sticker.
                            While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                            Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                              And John Stuart Mills read all kinds of Greek stuff (Herodotus, Plato) at the age of 8.. (random fact that popped up in my head).
                              and he still didn't subscribe to a decent ethical theory

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                                I'm just wondering man - why don't you let her go to public school?
                                Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                                I wish I was homeschooled. It's not like she's an introvert/extrovert or abnormal from other kids. I think the only abnormality is that she's not exposed to the undisciplined & thoughtless children or the wackos with some godless agenda. I just don't trust my child in the care of strangers... and I know schools are infested with many things I'd rather be in control of when the time comes for an introduction into sensitive topics. ^-^
                                Our child has consistantly kept ahead of her peers on her finals. In other words, she's always been a year ahead in her studies of kids her age.
                                A good teacher doesn't have to know all the answers, just how to find them.
                                If you've chatted with her online you wouldn't believe you were chatting with a 10 year old.
                                She's not 5 anymore... And she didn't play 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, like she would if she were going to a public or private school.... And no one on SS is shoving shit in her face and calling it academia.

Moreover, she's gets her interaction from the kids in the neighborhood and with hundreds of kids in groups with her summercamp.. which last most of the summer.

My daughter is doing great. She's very intelligent, gets along great with other kids and other parents never cease to let me know how well mannered & behaved she is. Her school supplies & study materials are sent to us from a Christian school which also supplies the lawyers if needed.

We got all the bases covered K?

Edit:> To allow my daughter to go to a public or private school would make me a hypocrite, since I'm always ranting about the world's educational system as being one of the four hidden dominions of Satan's power on earth.
                                ..so there's my motivation.
                                ^-^

Comment

Working...
                                X