Originally posted by bete noire View Post
    How about this for starters :wub:
    Rev. 12
    Rev. 9
    1Cor. 15:51

Comment

damnit heavensent, not again
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I suppose we have to have one of these Christian dude versus everyone threads once every six months or so.

The question now remains, who will step up to Heavensent's madness?!?
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Nothing more than a genetic abnormality; not something I can see a reason to hate people for. Mine as well hate people with down syndrome. I'm not fond of people who flaunt their homosexuality though. You don't see people marching in parades chanting "We're here. We have cystic fibrosis. Get used to it!"

Comment

Um, can somebody please tell me who that girl is?
            Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God View Post
              Nothing more than a genetic abnormality; not something I can see a reason to hate people for. Mine as well hate people with down syndrome. I'm not fond of people who flaunt their homosexuality though. You don't see people marching in parades chanting "We're here. We have cystic fibrosis. Get used to it!"
              That could be because people with cystic fibrosis have equal rights.

Well, unless they're gay.

edit: You're from Canada...Nevermind then, my statement only really applies to America.
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                Five months before the real Jesus returns, Satan is thrown out of HEAVEN upon the earth and the masses will believe Satan to be Jesus; worship him as such and do his bidding. He will be a Supernatural man with powers that defy logic & physics and will use these powers to fool the world into believing his lies. Those who need to see to believe will be fooled.
                This is the part I have trouble with which(correct me if I'm wrong) I believe you are taking from Revelation 9. Besides Revelation being a majority figurative speech and not taken literal, this passage says nothing about mankind being deceived into thinking Satan is Jesus neither does it say they will worship him. I'm not trying to make a fuss or disagreements. What I am trying to do is downplay the importance of the last days' sequence of events. It shouldn't be important to us what exactly will happen when Jesus returns insomuch as it is important which side we'll be on then. Our focus should be on pleasing Him instead of wondering if he'll reign for a thousand years or a day or if there will be locust like creatures with lions teeth and scorpion tails chasing us around.
                SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by FarScape
                  Genocidal, I thought of how to respond you, but I wont. I just reported your post.
                  If you are smart enough to call me retard, go to trash talk and do it there, don't disrespect me or my opinions on threads here.
                  hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!

YOU GOT REPORTED! NOW PH IS GOING TO BAN YOU GEN!

And I've told you before, I don't read crazy brainwashed banter, HeavenSent. One thing that caught my attention was jesus, king of kings. That's a copyright issue, Triple H is the king of kings.

Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I didn't think the report button did anything.

Comment

There is this point in life you notice wether you are attracted to guys, girls or both....

A gay person comes out of the closet if he tells the world he is gay. Why do we have such a term for something that should be seen as normal...? because it isn't seen as normal. That is basicly where the problem lies. If being gay would be seen as normall, there would be no problem. They cannot do a thing about being gay, they just are. They choose themselfs however wether they come out of the closet or not. There are a lot of people surpressing their feelings because they are afraid to be pestered or discriminated. I used to portray hatred towards gays when I was young, but that has to do with the way I was raised and how my parents, the community and such tutored me in relation to such stuff. Then when I grew up I realised that being gay isn't something that is "not normall"... I don't have anything against gays anymore, although I still have this grossed out feeling when a gay man comes close to me. I've been in at least 2 situations I can remember that a man was hitting on me. It's really hard to respond in such situations and not lose ur cool.
                      Anyways, why do we even argue and talk about this, just let them live their lifes and not pay attention to the fact the love their own gender.

P.S. I also hate those really cheery guys that really have to portray and lett all the world know they are gay, just like the gay parade and stuff like that is stupid. If you would host a hetero parade, all gay people would be offended... So gtfo with shouting of the roofs what ur sexuality is, it makes you look dumb retarded goofs.
                      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                        P.S. I also hate those really cheery guys that really have to portray and lett all the world know they are gay, just like the gay parade and stuff like that is stupid. If you would host a hetero parade, all gay people would be offended... So gtfo with shouting of the roofs what ur sexuality is, it makes you look dumb retarded goofs.
                        as opposed to dudes who run around all day proclaiming their love of vagina

the ironic thing is, most of them don't even get laid
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

this thread is disappointing, I was hoping someone was going to pull a Richard Creager and make a thread about being a homosexual.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                            There's a huge gay parade in Toronto every year and for the most part I understand how someone like yourself feels that it's not fair for homosexuals to have a parade when hetero's can't have one cause it would be offensive. It reminds me of white power and black power issue, you can't say white power in public but if you said black power most people wouldn't even turn their head to give you a second glance. Being proud and white pegs me as a racist, being proud and Spanish pegs you as a nationalist.

Basically you need to accept a few things, or more so I do, but maybe you do as well. White straight people (even if they only proclaimed to be in public) have dominated through history, we have been the oppressors of women, and generally all people who aren't white. Being gay in today's society is still tough and the march for some people is a peaceful way of letting people know that there's a lot of them and that they are united, when they feel united they feel like people will have to respect their rights.

here's basically what you have to deal with when you're gay

- restriction of marriage laws, and restrictions for common law relationships if one of the people die
                            - still illegal to have sex with your partner in some areas of the world
                            - hicks, inbred swine that assault you, make fun of you and generally put you down for being different
                            - people that think you choose to be gay
                            - pointed and stared at in public
                            - religious people who tell you god hates you

What's so god damn hard about being straight, why the fuck would we deserve a parade in the first place.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

gay people are gay

Comment

well put, Aquatiq

Comment

Working...
                                X