X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eschew obfuscation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
      Sisters? I am here to tell you that being married to one sister and then another is a sure way to end up having your mother-in-law hate you. Not to mention that holidays suck for the rest of your life.
      HAHA basically you and your current wife are cunts.. how do you feel about that?
      LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Originally posted by Dealt View Post
        HAHA basically you and your current wife are cunts.. how do you feel about that?
        Fine, considering the details which you know nothing about.

Comment

You should prob let the mother in law know, she might understand your situation a little better then. Either way its of no concern to me- i wasn't being entirely serious in my jibe. Love is a mysterious beast.

Lovingly Dmanfunk
          LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
            Just because you're not going to be an English teacher or Psychologist, doesn't mean those 3 or 4 years are wasted. Especially a psychology background can be very helpful in a very large range of jobs.
            I was only supporting the idea that its stupid to assume a mate would have to have post-secondary education to be suitable, and that when given the option of choosing between someone with a degree and without I will always choose the one with ambition and things like work ethic. Let's just say you know pretty fucking quick whether someone is compatible, it usually starts with 1) is she an annoying bitch 2) is he intellectually capable of having a conversation, and finally 3) do i find her attractive. Finding out someone has a degree is a perk, but there's so much more to consider before throwing a possible relationship away on the premise that she does not have a degree. Anyways, it shouldn't be on a short list, at least it's not on mine.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Like I said earlier, it's prob different for a country like the Netherlands where most people have some form of education after high school.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                your mother-in-law hate you
                do mother-in-laws ever not hate their son/daughter's significant other, though? or is that just a tv stereotype? my dad's mom certainly doesn't like my mom or aunt

i don't think i would like to be in a serious relationship with someone without a college degree but it's far from being a deal breaker. i would like to know why they chose not to pursue a degree.

no degree > art degree. art degree might actually be borderline deal breaker.
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Deal breakers:
                  1) Really dumb
                  2) Really ugly
                  3) Very clingy
                  4) No ability to take care of themselves
                  5) Poor personal hygiene
                  6) Won't "let" me do things I like to do (i.e. hang out with my friends, play computer games)
                  7) Crazy parents/family or family with serious issues who will make my life complicated (sorry to say but I'm not going to be their BF to take care of their *various aliments* little brother/sister)

Not deal breakers but what I'd prefer:

1) At least as good looking or better looking than what I think of myself
                  2) No more than 1/5 dumber than me... i.e. if my IQ is 125, they must be at least IQ 100
                  3) Independent
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

arguing semantics is an arguement over 2 or more equally good definitions of a word or issue, ignoring the connotations, implications, or applications.

lol @ epinephrine, putting numerical requirements for intelligence. are you serious?

deal breakers:
                    -does acid regularly
                    -clingy
                    -no self respect
                    -hoe
                    -tries hard to impress people
                    -unintelligent
                    -does not love NPR
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• what is with this singling out of acid heads?

first of all, the odds that you're actually going to meet someone who uses acid regularly are very slim. second, what's so bad about tripping now and again? if you manage to meet a woman who has an adventurous side and she can handle herself on a good (or bad) trip, i don't see the problem.

of course, i like acid. i've had some fun with it. so i'm biased. but i still think some of these deal breakers are just way out in left field.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
                        what is with this singling out of acid heads?

first of all, the odds that you're actually going to meet someone who uses acid regularly are very slim. second, what's so bad about tripping now and again? if you manage to meet a woman who has an adventurous side and she can handle herself on a good (or bad) trip, i don't see the problem.

of course, i like acid. i've had some fun with it. so i'm biased. but i still think some of these deal breakers are just way out in left field.
                        because they ignant
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                          -tries hard to impress people
                          So you wouldn't really date yourself then?

Also J, I would do you.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

-hoe

dealbreaker?

-unintelligent
                            -does not love NPR
                            you're so edgy Paradise...what chick wouldn't splay her wet, tasty poon all up on you?

edit: Jason, I'm pretty sure most of the people here are saying they wouldn't want someone consistently on Acid. Which I can see, in theory. But yeah, you all kind of sound like puritans. Must have college degree, must not smoke, must not do "hard drugs." In essence, most of you sound way too picky. People have flaws, physical and otherwise, and if not having a degree is the worst I can find in a girl, I'd feel pretty fortunate. Maybe it's just me, but I don't want some girl that's up her own ass about how bad cigs smell, how acid is the end of the world, or always feels the need to judge everything on it's informational value. That girl doesn't sound like fun to me. Sometimes I want to get really stoned, puff on a black and mild, and talk about Nic Cage's best movies. I'd much rather have that than inherent shallowness, like talking about shopping or dressing me up, or asking to cuddle after she gulps down my load (wtf is with that?). I guess my real dealbreaker is: Will she be fun and not annoying to hang out with? Will I not grow bored of her yapping? Is she willing to take risks, especially in bed? These are important questions. I could give fuck all about how she takes care of herself, so long as she looks pretty.

Plus chicks that smoke poke. Chicks that drop do the the flop. And Girls that don't take to school suck dick like a fool.

keep it real ya'llz - paradise
                            Last edited by Squeezer; 04-21-2010, 03:19 PM.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

lol @ epinephrine, putting numerical requirements for intelligence. are you serious?
                              It's not an exact numerical number, but I just quantified it shrug. What's wrong with quantification?

i.e. don't want girl who is acid head vs acid once a month vs never
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

• my man squeeze knows what's up

i couldn't have put it better myself

got some tight cheeked people around here who are looking to date equally tight cheeked, stuck up bitches
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X