Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thread 4 all my fat bros (now: exercise thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and stay the fuck away from margarine and spray can oils. Use real butter. Get the real oils. Buy organic if you can.

And stay the fuck away from soy, unless it's fermented like Organic Tamari sauce.

Buy everything organic if you can. If you can't, then be sure to not even bother with these: all berries, celery, brocalli, bell peppers, spinach, kale, tomatoes, leafy greens, and cauliflower.

Comment

ok i can do all of that but i will add many empty calories from beer

its what i do

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

organic and grain/grass fed don't mean much. Shop at a farmers market for meat and veggies.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

although I do buy organic apples mainly because since im paying more for them it seems like they take better care of them, always crisp, juicy, and flavorful, never tastes grainy or bruised.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i have never had a grapple but those look like the work of a devil

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              organic and grain/grass fed don't mean much. Shop at a farmers market for meat and veggies.
              No, it matters because grain fed means that the Omega 6 and Omega 3 ratios are out of balance. The ideal ratio is 4:1.

Grass fed has the correct ratios.

Comment

Surround yourself with fat people and you'll feel very fit. Personally, I hang out at Walmart and the Golden Corral trough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post

Bench press, 315 , 3 sets of 8
                  lol ya ok.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zeebu View Post
                    i have never had a grapple but those look like the work of a devil
                    YOU BITE YOUR TONGUEf
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
                      How to lose 10lbs in 1 week easily while eating healthy and boosting the immune system, and eating as much as you want. I know people who have lost 65lbs in 3 months doing this:

Diet:

(1) Cut out all sugars or things that turn into sugars such as grains, i.e. oats, wheat, barley. Everything! No potatoes; no rice. The only allowed fruits are: Any berries and granny smith apples. When buying foods at the store, read only the ingredients. If it ends with "ose", then it's a sugar. Stay away from all sugars.

(2) Stay away from ALL preservatives. Check all your seasonings at home for any as well as for sugars. Use as much Redmond Real Salt as you like.

(3) Increase good healthy fats: Avacados, raw nuts, olives, cheeses (made with raw milk is the best), coconut milk (best one is Thai Kitchen's -- don't get the lite fat one).

(4) Stop cooking with bad oils: Canola, peanut oil, vegetable oil (there are others. I just cant remember them all right now). Recommended Oils for cooking are: Olive Oil (low heat only), Coconut Oil (Medium to High heat), Grapeseed Oil (medium heat) -- when cooking with oils, if they begin to smoke, then start over because they've become rancid.

(5) Proteins: eat grassfed & grass finished beef only; free range chicken w/o added hormones or anti-biotics; organic eggs (you can eat the yolk too); wild caught, cold water fish; whey protein (find one made from all grassfed cows)... (No Pork, No Shellfish)

(6) Stay hydrated. Use Vita Coco's 100% Pure Coconut Water to help keep hydrated. It's better than Gatorade, and it's healthy.

Meal formula is roughly: at least 2 sources of good fats, 1 protein, 1 vegetable. If you don't add enough fats in your daily diet, you won't get full. If you start this diet, in 3 to four days of it -- if you cut out all sugars -- you will begin to experience sugar withdrawls. For some it lasts until the 5th or 6th day, for others it lasts up to 2 weeks. But afterwards you'll start to experience a boost in overall energy and mental focus. There is no calorie counting. Eat until you are full.

Here is an example meal:

-Grassfed sirloin streak
                      -Warm Spinnach Salad (sautee halved garlic pieces in coconut oil; cooked diced Applegate Turkey Bacon in a seperate pan. Once the garlic start turning color mix in the cooked Turkey Bacon and sautee the Spinnach briefly. Add to plate and put goat cheese on top.)

An example Smoothie:

-1 can of Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
                      -1 cup of frozen organic berries
                      -1 scoop of whey protein
                      -1 tbsp of almond butter (or fressh ground raw nuts)

An example dessert, Coconut Pudding:

-1 can of Thai Kitchen's Coconut Milk
                      -Cocoa Powder (your desired amount. I do 4 to 5 tbsp)
                      -Stevia (I do 4 powder bags or 4 drops)
                      *mix all ingredients and put in fridge until it solidifies.

EXERCISE

All you need is 6 minutes a day of actual excercise. It's called surge training. The goal is to get your heart rate up. If you're athletic, then you may want to go for 1 minute for the excercise parts.

1 set:
                      20 seconds of excercise
                      20 seconds of rest
                      20 seconds of excercise
                      20 seconds of rest
                      20 seconds of excercise.
                      20 seconds of rest

2nd set:
                      repeat

3rd set:
                      repeat

^that's only 3 min of actual exercise.

For more info, go to www.maximizedliving.com
                      I am gonna quote this because it is truly great advice.
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                        Bench press, 315, 3 sets of 8
                        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

How to lose fat.

Step 1- Slowly and gradually reduce calories (aka. eat a little less)
                          Step 2- Lift heavy weights in the gym 3-4 times per week.
                          Step 3- Eat about 1.3 grams of protein per 1 lbs of your bodyweight daily.
                          OPTIONAL Step 4- Include some cardio (run, jump-rope, walk, bike, swim etc) as you wish.

The End. Success is 100% guaranteed.

FAQ:

Q. What is a basic way to reduce calories without counting them or knowing anything about nutrition?
                          A. Counting calories is THE fastest and best way to achieve any fitness goal you might have. But if you refuse to count calories basic tip is to eat a high protein diet. Protein is more satisfying than carbs or fat, and you will thus be less hungry and thus eat less in turn losing more fat. Drink lots of water, and eat lots of vegetables. Those 2 things fill you up without many calories, and will trick your body into thinking you're full.

Q. How much weight should I aim to lose weekly and how many calories should I reduce?
                          A. Lose fat SLOWLY! DO NOT STARVE! You will lose muscle that way. DO NOT LOOK FOR FAST RESULTS! Fat loss is a SLOW road. Athletes who need to make a certain weight or chubby people can afford to lose weight quickly, maybe 1-2 lbs every 1-2 weeks, they WILL lose at least SOME muscle mass that way, but they can afford it. But normal people or already lean folks should aim for SLOW fat loss over 6-12 months period. If you're already lean DO NOT expect that last little bit of fat around your lower abs to disappear overnight unless you're willing to lose some muscle mass and possibly starve a bit.
                          So if you're chubby you can reduce calories by 500 daily from what you normally eat, check your progress in the mirror or on a scale every 2 weeks or so and adjust your caloric intake and activity slightly from there.
                          And if you're already lean reduce only 300 or so and only on days when you don't train. Check your progress in a few weeks and slightly adjust as needed.

Q. Why should I lift heavy weights in gym?
                          A. To try to retain as much lean muscle mass as possible (lean muscle mass burns fat and makes you look and feel better and stronger). Without this step you will lose weight but will become skinny and weak. Make sure to follow a professionally designed lifting routine that corresponds to your goals such as SS (starting strength) for strength and for beginners, or Lyle McDonald's bulking routine for size etc. Google those.

Q. 1.3g/lb protein is a LOT of protein. That is about 250 grams protein for a 200lbs guy. Why do I need so much?
                          A. During a caloric deficit one is at a greater risk of muscle catabolism, so a higher protein intake is needed.

Q. Why should I decrease how much I eat gradually? Why can't I just begin eating less right away?
                          A. Because you will lose muscle that way! Decrease calories VERY slowly, and make sure you can maintain your lifts. If you can't at least maintain the weights you did in the gym last time = you're losing weight too fast, and are losing muscle.

Q. I hate counting calories. Am I doomed?
                          A. Counting calories is THE easiest way to fitness. But if you refuse to count calories, create a diet by counting calories only once, and follow it daily. Or just "ballpark" your calories. Or make a simple formula for yourself and follow it. Example: 2500 calories per day goal, so 500 calories per meal, 5 meals (meal 1 Breakfast, 2 lunch, 3 dinner, 4 and 5 pre and post work-out meals), 50 grams protein at each meal. Easy to keep in your head!

Q. What tools are available to me to keep track of how much food I eat?
                          A.
                          http://www.calorieking.com/
                          http://nutritiondata.self.com/

Q. Why should I lose fat so slowly? Why can't I just go hungry for a few days and drop lots of weight?
                          A. Because you will lose lots of muscle, and slow your metabolism to a crawl where your body will be working extra hard at storing fat thinking it's famine time.

Q. Is cardio (running, bike, swim etc) needed to lose fat?
                          A. No. Cardio is just another way to create a caloric deficit. Burning 300 calories by 15 minutes jogging is exactly the same thing as eating 300 calories less without any cardio. Cardio is good idea still. It stimulates your metabolism to burn fat faster, it increases your endurance, it "teaches" your body to put calories into muscles rather than store them as fat etc.

Q. This one jacked dude in my gym says not to eat carbs at night. Is he right?
                          A. No, he is wrong. In a caloric deficit one will lose weight wether one eats carbs at night or not. Nutrient timing is over-rated. If you're an athlete simply surround your work-out with carbs and protein (for energy and recovery). But even there it's not always so simple, some people train better in a fasted state...

Q. Should I avoid fruit because it contains fructose when I'm trying to lose fat?
                          A. No. Fructose replenishes liver glycogen, and hydration of the liver cells plays a major role in anabolic/anti-catabolic signaling.

Q. Why are low carb diets popular?
                          A. Because people are foolishly afraid of a hormone called insulin which is released when you eat carbs. Many noobs think insulin is responsible for fat storage, but it isn't. Fat can be stored independently of insulin anyway. Also, on low carb diets people lose 10lbs or so of water weight, making it LOOK like they lost fat. Lower carb intake also usually results in higher protein intake without a person realizing it (a person rejects an apple due to fear of carbs and thus elects fish or something). Protein is more sating, and the person thus starts to eat less calories without realizing it, thus in turn losing even more weight.

Q. I'm chubby. Is a low carb diet for me?
                          A. Only if you have poor insulin sensitivity (getting tired after a high carb meal, sudden energy crash after eating carbs)

Q. How much fat should I eat?
                          A. Take your bodyweight (in lbs) and divide it by 2. That is a normal fat intake (in grams) for the day. It is not recommended that anyone consumes less than 1/3 of their bodyweight in grams of fat (so 50 grams of fat is minimum for a 150lbs person).

Q. Kusok you suck man! Why should I eat that much fat?
                          A. Because fat balances hormones. Don't mess with your hormones!

Q. Is coffee bad for you?
                          A. No. Coffee is good for you. (Assuming you don't drink 8 cups a day with creamers and 4 tablespoons of sugar in each one. Keep it at 2 cups per day.) Moderation is key. And for SOME people coffee may not be the right drink (heart beating fast after coffee etc)

Q. I have hit a fat loss plateau and can't lose anymore weight no matter what. What's wrong with me?
                          A. There is no such thing as a fat loss plateau. Just rest plenty, Work-out hard, eat well, and reduce calories a little bit more. Remember that after you lost some weight your caloric needs are lower, so now you need even less calories in order to lose more weight (And make sure your calories are not TOO low, or you will ruin your metabolism. Use this to get an idea:
                          http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

Q. I have no energy when I diet. What's wrong?
                          A. You're either under-eating, over-training or under-resting, or under-sleeping. Or you may be depleted, you may need a re-feed aka cheat meal or carb-up. It's when you eat more carbs once per week (perhaps 800 extra calories from complex carbs)
                          Also it may be because your fat or carb intake is too low.

Q. The sales guy in GNC told me I need a protein shake to lose weight. Is he right?
                          A. No. But a protein shake may help you meet your high protein requirements easily. Just remember to select a natural cheap kind. For example:
                          http://www.musclefeast.com/Muscle-Fe...solate-p5.html

Q. Should I take a multi-vitamin?
                          A. Yes. Regular people may not need it, but those of us who do sports or lift weights put lots of strain on our bodies, we need more vitamins and minerals than average people do.

Q. Should I take fat burners and other supplements?
                          A. No. Most stuff out there is marketing BS. Studies that support supplements are funded by the manufacturer of the supplement, where the manufacturer also sets up the study unfairly and unrealistically to make his supplement appear to work.

Q. This personal trainer guy I know told me to eat 6 small meals per day, is he right?
                          A. No, he is wrong. Meal timing and frequency got NOTHING on calorie balance.

Q. I heard on Oprah that one must avoid high GI foods!
                          A. GI index is dead. Forget it. Read this popular epic famous article that killed GI:
                          http://www.alanaragon.com/elements-c...mic-index.html

Q. Do I have to do abs (sit-ups, crunches etc) to see my 6-pack?
                          A. No. Ab muscles are flat by nature and will not stick out no matter how hard you work them. 6-pack abs are result of low bodyfat. You can not spot reduce your bodyfat, you have to lose fat ALL OVER your body.
                          Work your abs, but only for general fitness, not for a 6-pack.

Q. At what bodyfat % will I begin to see my abs?
                          A. Visible lower abs without flexing start to appear at 10% bodyfat or below.
                          It is not recommended that anyone stays below 5% bodyfat.

Q. I look skinnier and skinnier, but still got some lower abs fat!!! Help!
                          A. For most people leanness comes with this price Remember, most people you see with a 6-pack weigh a LOT less than you think. But try to do your carb refeeds (see above), lift heavy low repetition free weights in gym. Don't do too much cardio. Rest plenty, maybe even back off your diet and training for a couple of days (don't pig out thou!) Eat steak, greens, drink lots of water.
                          If all else fails throw in some jump rope. Don't despair, I will have great tips for you in Part 4 "Weight lifting" on how to look your fullest and not too skinny while dieting. Here is one tip: don't neglect barbell exercises. Olympic free weight barbell has a reputation for helping people gain and keep muscle mass.
                          Finally remember, your fullness and muscle will come back a bit after you lose your fat and bump up the calories a little bit. Hang in there.

Q. What do I do AFTER I lost fat and am happy with my results?
                          A. Slowly bump calories back up to maintenance over a period of a week. Your maintenance calories is where you stay the same weight, to lose fat you probably ate about 300-500 calories below maintenance daily. Do NOT pig out or try to "bulk up" right away! Your body will pack on the fat really fast!

Q. Is it possible to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time?
                          A. Yes, but only for those who are new to exercise and are not very fit. It's called "noob gains". Your body undergoes dramatic changes and you can gain muscle and lose fat all at once. If you're already relatively fit it becomes harder and harder to do so. This is why most people prefer to choose a goal (gain mass OR lean out)

Q. Do I have to be in a caloric deficit to lose fat?
                          A. Yes, unless you're a beginner to exercising or have freak genetics. See the question above.

Conclusion:

Remember! Human body is AMAZING at storing and keeping fat.

It will resist every trick, every diet, every gimmick, every supplement. Only steroids can alter nature quickly! Human body was made to store fat. And it doesn't want to carry muscle. Muscle is not practical, it needs nutrients and oxygen, it's not economical, it decreases endurance etc. So be PATIENT! Fat loss is a steady slow road. You want that 6-pack? Follow the steps above until you see it, it can take weeks, it can take months. But you WILL have it. Hope that was useful. Peace.
                          (Children)>hunted for life
                          (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                          :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

In case you were wondering, obviously stole it from some guy "Kusok". Read through it a few weeks back, seemed to know what he was talking about. Maybe it'l help
                            (Children)>hunted for life
                            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

There are a lot of errors in that. Calorie counting will only take you so far. And eating too much protein can cause your body to turn protein into sugar.

If you want to turn you body from a suger burning machine into a fat burning machine, the best way to do that is to increase fats and lower sugars. For the first couple of days, up to 2-3 weeks, you will go through sugar withdrawals, and you might actually increase your protein intake. Eventually, once you body has switched over to fat burning mode, you will lower your protein intake since your overall consumption of food will naturally decrease.

The only way you'll lose water weight with this diet is if you increase your workout and do not hydrate enough.

Once you've reached your target body fat percentage, you can start introducing whole grains and fruits into the diet.

Comment

Bioture, you should be honest when you post the weight you do on your routine workouts, lol.
                                315 3x8 and you only Cable Fly 130?
                                If you're hitting 315, clearly your 225+ lbs, of jacked muscle, and you shouldnt be legpressing 300, you should be hitting the 800's.
                                I hit 650 and I'm 170.
                                Lol, incline 245, do you know how hard it is for even body builders who shoot up to incline 2 plates as it is?

The workout routine is fine, but the weight your hitting is bullshit.
                                Unless you shootup or you're more jacked than The Situation, doubt your hitting anything past 185.
                                Last edited by Efhat; 03-01-2011, 02:44 AM.
                                FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Working...
                                X