Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thread 4 all my fat bros (now: exercise thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone online smokes the dankest kush and fucks the hottest bitches. and everyone thinks they're a fucking nutrition expert/personal trainer. some of these responses are ridiculous. he's asking for advice and you're telling him shit like too much protein turns into sugar. the truth is most of these kids on the forums are morbidly obese faggots who know nothing about being in shape or losing weight.

anyway, i once lost 30 pounds in one summer and here's what worked for me: a shit load of cardio. people who haven't tried losing weight before are telling you to lift weights and get all diesel'd up.. i tried that for a month and saw no results at all when i hopped on the scale. i know where you're at since i used to be chub, your goal isn't to become the situation, it's probably just to slim down and look good.

i didn't see results until i started doing cardio 5-6 times a week for 45 min to an hour, and then the weight just started melting off. the truth is you don't burn many calories lifting weights, and i believe you only burn 50 calories a day through maintaining 1 pound of muscle.. so 5 pounds of muscle(which takes a while to build) is 250 calories a day, when you could be burning 300-600 calories through 45 minutes of cardio. i'm not saying stay away from lifting, because i definitely lifted about 3 times a week, but you really gotta add in the cardio if you wanna slim down.

i started out with the bike and then after a few weeks went on to the elliptical. like others said, you really just gotta find what's comfortable for you, any cardio is good. it's been about 4 years since i dropped the weight and i've been able to maintain. i can't imagine being chubby again, you just miss out on so much. there's no better feeling than freaking people out when they see how good you look after losing all the weight, especially when you haven't seen them in a while. the summer i did it was actually before my junior year in high school and the amount of bitches i got after that increased about 6000%. it's funny seeing how shallow bitches are

as for my diet i just did smaller portions and ate alot more fruits/veges as my snacks. i'd stay away from appetizers and basically any drink besides diet soda, water or coconut water(soo good). i would work out early in the day instead of at night, because i'd always feel like if i overate afterwards, then my workout was for nothing. just gotta stay disciplined, the sacrifices are well worth it when you reach your goal and start fucking the hottest bitches and smoking the dankest weed.
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

i knew this one fat guy and he smoked some pretty dank weed so everything you said is a lie

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
        everyone online smokes the dankest kush and fucks the hottest bitches. and everyone thinks they're a fucking nutrition expert/personal trainer.

the summer i did it was actually before my junior year in high school and the amount of bitches i got after that increased about 6000%. it's funny seeing how shallow bitches are

and i believe you only burn 50 calories a day through maintaining 1 pound of muscle.. so 5 pounds of muscle(which takes a while to build) is 250 calories a day, when you could be burning 300-600 calories through 45 minutes of cardio.

For someone whining about people online saying they smoke weed, are nutrition experts and fuck bitches, you sure do offer a lot of advice about working out, and talking about fucking bitches. Oh and lifting weights turns fat into muscle so its basically a healthy 2fer, you lose fat, and burn extra calories every day. You don't lose weight while doing this because muscle weighs more than fat.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
          everyone online smokes the dankest kush and fucks the hottest bitches. and everyone thinks they're a fucking nutrition expert/personal trainer. some of these responses are ridiculous. he's asking for advice and you're telling him shit like too much protein turns into sugar. the truth is most of these kids on the forums are morbidly obese faggots who know nothing about being in shape or losing weight. .
          Yeah, that's right. I said that because it's the truth. Shouldn't take you very long to google that protein can be broken down into glucose (a sugar) through a process called gluconeogenesis. (There is also a thing called skinny-fat. And, excess amount of cardio can lead to skinny-fat.)

Understanding that protein can be broken down into a sugar for energy is imperative if you want to burn fat because each time you introduce sugars into the body, it will use that first instead of fat for energy.

So, let me make it very clear: If your goal is to lower your body fat percentage, I'm not saying cut out proteins from your diet. You need proteins. I'm saying first minimize carb intake to berries, granny smith apples, and coconut water only. Increase good healthy fats in every meal. But, at a certain point, if you're noticing your fat isn't going down, then you may need to consider cutting back proteins. And, you may even need to check your body's toxicity because your body will store fat to protect itself. Fat is needed for a healthy immune system.

Calorie counting will work, but it will only take you so far. Atkin's diet -- which is the strict protein diet -- will work as well, and it's very close to the information I'm sharing. But, Dr. Atkin missed the mark by ruling out good healthy fats. So, if you want to burn fat and increase your overall health, then the best known way is following the principles I'm sharing with you.

And, before you think I'm just pulling this out of my ass, the information I provided all comes from Maximized Living. They are the official wellness advisory council for Team USA Weightlifting, Judo, and Wrestling. I would say they know what they're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            You don't lose weight while doing this because muscle weighs more than fat.
            Does 1kg of muscle weigh more than 1kg of fat? Obviously not you dumb fuck.

Muscle is denser than fat, or for the unfortunate ones who cant understand; muscle is heavier by volume than fat.

I´m surprised that most of you didn´t even notice biotures bullshit weightlifting.
            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

One "kg" of mullet doesn't weigh more than one "kg" of my hair either but I think its safe to assume that everyone knows your greasy mullet weighs more because its so thick and full of oil. Also, nobody uses your shitty standard of measurements here.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                Does 1kg of muscle weigh more than 1kg of fat? Obviously not you dumb fuck.

Muscle is denser than fat, or for the unfortunate ones who cant understand; muscle is heavier by volume than fat.

I´m surprised that most of you didn´t even notice biotures bullshit weightlifting.
                I'm surprised Asians exist in Europe, but then I came up with this theory that the ones that we sent off to Europe, especially to your city of Oslo Norway, are dumbfucks. I have yet to see convincing evidence otherwise.

Also lol @ your mullet and measuring system, and thank you for intriguing us with your prepubescent 13-year old girl body. I'd hit it.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

It's funny how you avoid the fake weightlifting numbers by insulting me, what a sad fucker.

One dumb texan and a lying asian trash internet e-thug is calling the SI system AKA the measuring system they use in modern science retarded? LOL, seems like bioture is joining the trailer trash team with the retards.
                  DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                  Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                  Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                  -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                    It's funny how you avoid the fake weightlifting numbers by insulting me, what a sad fucker.

One dumb texan and a lying asian trash internet e-thug is calling the SI system AKA the measuring system they use in modern science retarded? LOL.
                    you make me lol so hard. I like you.

unless you're one of those dumbfucks I was talking about before? then I guess we can't be friends.
                    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

• wait Bioture is asian? And he claims to benchpress 315lb? Impossibru!
                      sigpic

Comment

• would you pay a fat personal trainer to train you? it's the same as letting a morbidly obese kid who lurks the forums all day give you advice on losing weight. stop talking about things you know nothing about. whenever i'm trying to reach a goal i'm more inspired by and tend to listen to people who have actually achieved the same goal, not read everything online.

i work at a gym now, i realize your information is correct tigron, but it's useless information. you're the reason people think it's so impossible to lose weight. cut out all sugars? you can't be serious

i just hate when people ask how to lose weight and people go out and give them a certain fad diet or tell them to completely cut out a certain part of their diet like it's the only way to lose weight.. there's a billion ways to lose weight. going to extremes is not even close to being necessary. work out and eat smaller portions. it worked for me.
                        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                          would you pay a fat personal trainer to train you? it's the same as letting a morbidly obese kid who lurks the forums all day give you advice on losing weight. stop talking about things you know nothing about. whenever i'm trying to reach a goal i'm more inspired by and tend to listen to people who have actually achieved the same goal, not read everything online.

i work at a gym now, i realize your information is correct tigron, but it's useless information. you're the reason people think it's so impossible to lose weight. cut out all sugars? you can't be serious

i just hate when people ask how to lose weight and people go out and give them a certain fad diet or tell them to completely cut out a certain part of their diet like it's the only way to lose weight.. there's a billion ways to lose weight. going to extremes is not even close to being necessary. work out and eat smaller portions. it worked for me.
                          Do you even read what you write? My information is correct, but I don't know what I'm talking about?

Either I'm right or I'm not. Your biased opinions and ad hominems don't prove me wrong. And your credentials as a gym employee does not out weigh the credentials of the official wellness advisory council for Team USA -- you know, the doctors for the olypmics.

The information I'm sharing with everyone here isn't some sort of fad diet. For a lack of a better term, I'm forced to use the word "diet" because a diet describes what someone eats. Anyone that goes and talks to a personal trainer and that trainer gives them a "meal plan" or whatever you want to call it. Guess what? At the end of the day it's still a diet.

The Standard North American diet is so laden with sugar that simple calorie counting is not enough, especially for those who have become leptin resistant. People have become leptin resistant because there is too much insulin in their bodies due to all the sugars, especially the hidden ones, in the North American diet.

Mythril, if you had the right information, you would be giving me the science and not your ad hominems and straw man arguments. I'm passing on the science that was given to me because it works.

The next time you're at the gym go pick up a 75lb dumbell. I've lost that much fat in 4 months. Not water weight. Not lean body mass. But fat! I wouldn't call that a fad. And, for me to lose that amount of fat, means that the science is accurate.

http://www.maximizedliving.com/Progr.../Overview.aspx

And, Mtyh... for someone who is trying to be a personal trainer, I find it really odd that you go around attacking fat people for being fat. What self respecting individual would want to go to someone like that?
                          Last edited by Tigron-X; 03-02-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RATTY... View Post

One dumb texan and a lying asian trash internet e-thug is calling the SI system AKA the measuring system they use in modern science retarded? LOL, seems like bioture is joining the trailer trash team with the retards.
                            i will be reading your blog to broaden my horizons!!!
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• And before you think you don't get to eat foods that satisfies a sweet tooth because you cut out sugars. Let me tell you that I had cheesecake, REAL CHEESE CAKE, and as much as I wanted.

I weigh myself bi-monthly and I'm averaging a loss of 5lbs ever 2 weeks.

And, let me say it one more time.. I had CHEESECAKE! And yesterday I had brownies.

It wasn't store bought cheese cake or store bought brownies. A friend of mine made it and gave me the recipe:

And, here are the ingredients for the Cheesecake:

CRUST:
                              3/4 cups of pecans
                              1/2 cup almonds
                              1 1/2 tsp xylitol
                              1/2 tsp ground ginger
                              1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
                              1/4 tsp ground cloves
                              4 Tbsp melted organic butter

Filling:
                              1 1/2 lb organic cream cheese
                              3/4 cup xylitol
                              2 tsp stevia
                              2 tsp vanilla
                              5 large eggs
                              1/2 cup organic heavy cream
                              4 squares unsweetened chocolate
                              3 tsp stevia
                              1/2 tsp cinnamon
                              1 cup sour cream

Whip Cream Topping:
                              1 cup heavy cream
                              1 egg white
                              Stevia to taste
                              2 tsp cocoa powder

Nothing beats real food like this.
                              Last edited by Tigron-X; 03-01-2011, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• How to lose weight:

Burn more than you consume.

The end.
                                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                                X