Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thread 4 all my fat bros (now: exercise thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
    How to lose weight:

Burn more than you consume.

The end.
    What if I just got a more stressful job?
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Originally posted by TagMor View Post
      wait Bioture is asian? And he claims to benchpress 315lb? Impossibru!
      It is totarry possibru! Diet: rice+broccori and beef. beef for protein. broccori for potence and power!
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Originally posted by Bioture View Post
        It is totarry possibru! Diet: rice+broccori and beef. beef for protein. broccori for potence and power!
        You dont have to lie, I'm sure you cant hit anything past 150.
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• tig my post wasn't meant to be entirely directed at you, mostly towards that dude who copy and pasted the faq on how to lose weight. blew my mind when he said cardio was optional. congrats on losing all that weight.

bioture how you just not gonna defend yourself when ppl call you out for posting fake numbers
          PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
          ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

• i just signed up for http://www.bridgerun.com/uploads/racecourse.pdf

i tried to run on the beach but only made it about .1 miles. i can run 1 mile on the treadmill.

this is gonna rule
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• 1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• ne1 wanna vs me>????????
                T moth> IGNROE SHARJKS?
                T moth> EEL;AM
                T Eelam> i dont need to do that crap to break crams

1:the_pill <ER>> guy at work just said he calls his computer ralph
                1:the_pill <ER>> and I just said ralph please go out loud
                1:the_pill <ER>> immediately

Comment

• can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                    bioture how you just not gonna defend yourself when ppl call you out for posting fake numbers
                    Rules of the internet #11, 12 and 14!
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                      Rules of the internet #11, 12 and 14!
                      Have you had any damages to your shoulders?
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones View Post
                        Have you had any damages to your shoulders?
                        No shoulder problems, but I think my right elbow might have a problem. It gets really tense and hurts after any sort of benching, especially incline. Having the doc check it out soon.
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

• i was feeling restless so i went for a drive and then decided to do a portion of the 10k bridge run mentioned above

made it about 3/4th of the way to the 1st arch, which i guess is like .25 miles before i realized i had to pee like a fuk and cried my way back down in pain

30mph gusts, so hard. i didn't realize the bridge portion had such a high slope too. i think i'm gonna put the treadmill slope on like 3 or 4 and reduce my speed to about 5.3

but first i'm gonna eat really unhealthy and not do any exercise until wednesday cause i have a weigh-in at work for a weightloss competition!
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• do they have porta potties during these things?

i should probably prepare a suicide note because i'll probably jump off the bridge. it's about 2 miles before you even get to the bridge so i'll want to die by then

Comment

• my girl scout order came in today

3 somoas
                              1 thin mint
                              1 do-si-do

Comment

• yo how have i not seen that gif before
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X