Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thread 4 all my fat bros (now: exercise thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
    What do joggers/runners think about those Vibram FiveFinger 'shoes'?
    I had a pair of these. They're a novelty, I don't see myself ever wearing them for the long run. Sometimes if I go trail running, I'll wear these but only if the trail isn't too rough and I'm not going for a long distance. It basically removes all support you receive from regular shoes, which isn't as good or comfortable as vibram claims. Also for $75, you can get a pair of really good running shoes AND a pair of hiking shoes.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

yo i'd rather snap my ankles in half than wear those monkey feet shoes
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

somehow this should fit into this thread
          This taught me that jet skiing is fun!
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
            This taught me that jet skiing is fun!
            "this one wants more coins" killed me
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I usually being doing my cardio workout to the BEAt OFf this song it usually only take 3-5 mins a day. After done working out i feel on top and cleared minded.
              sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
              I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
              tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
              im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
              i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

doesn't take a genius to eat your food groups and exercise 3-4 times a week, have some self respect and concern for your long term health.
                2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
                Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
                Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
                Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
                1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                  i havent been doing any weights or anything, just running

but im getting pretty good at it. i can run .75 miles at 6mph without stopping now whereas when i started i was lucky to do.1. i've been pushing myself a little harder but i really need to get to the 1 mile without stopping. my body starts feeling all numb after .75 and i chicken out and take a walking break for like .1

today it felt all numb and it felt like i had shit dripping down my shorts. is that supposed to happen?
                  Don't take a walking break, just slow down your pace to a light jog.

And no on the shoes. it seems less supportive and I'd feel like I'd be stubbing my toes often.

Comment

Swim instead, it works way more muscles, causes much less strain on your joints, burns more calories, and is the best cardio exercise (in my opinion)
                    5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                    5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                    5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                    5:Melanoma> aight cool
                    5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                    5:Oops> what?
                    5:Melanoma> ye
                    5:Oops> you serious?
                    5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                    5:Melanoma> fu
                    5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                    5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

swimming is also good for you posture/back and respiratory system.
                      sigpic

Comment

Why has no one mentioned competitive sports?

Go join a rec league team or intramural team. Play a few games a week and that is equivalent to all this multi-mile straightforward running some of you are doing. Why not play back-to-back basketball games for 2 hours. A full-length soccer game as a mid-fielder. A hockey game at any position.

edit: don't join a packed team, people clammering for subs 5 minutes into any kind of game is annoying as all hell. So go start your own! Or go join a shitty one and get all the playing time!
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                          Why has no one mentioned competitive sports?

Go join a rec league team or intramural team. Play a few games a week and that is equivalent to all this multi-mile straightforward running some of you are doing. Why not play back-to-back basketball games for 2 hours. A full-length soccer game as a mid-fielder. A hockey game at any position.

edit: don't join a packed team, people clammering for subs 5 minutes into any kind of game is annoying as all hell. So go start your own! Or go join a shitty one and get all the playing time!
                          this reeks of someone who has never fallen into a prd of time in which you're completely out of shape. that's like going from crawling to sprinting. drastic changes to your body are not usually a good thing. slow progression is more healthy. but hey....you're fat....well just stop. it's that easy right?
                          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                          Originally posted by kthx
                          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                            this reeks of someone who has never fallen into a prd of time in which you're completely out of shape. that's like going from crawling to sprinting. drastic changes to your body are not usually a good thing. slow progression is more healthy. but hey....you're fat....well just stop. it's that easy right?
                            eek! this posts reeks of someone who has not played a sport competitively.

although it wasn't intended for any fat lards (hence the statement 'for those doing straight-forward multi-mile runs'), everyone can curb their activity on the court, rink, pitch, etc. I was out of shape after I left high school, managed not to do a single kind of physical activity for an entire year and a half. I signed up for summer lax (also had not picked up my stick since senior year), and i admit the first game i had to call a sub in the first 10 minutes, because i couldnt handle the running. I came back for the next game 3 days later, played 20 minutes and then called a sub. I hope you see where this is going. I eventually got it to where I played the entire game without calling a sub. I have an itching feeling you are new to this whole sports thing summa, playing a quarter and then subbing yourself out for as long as you need is not drastic.

have you not played a sport before?

once again, had you played any kind of sport competitively, you would have known your playing time can be curbed.
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Dear Paradise,

Yes I have.

Sincerely,
                              Summa
                              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                              Originally posted by kthx
                              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

How to lose 10lbs in 1 week easily while eating healthy and boosting the immune system, and eating as much as you want. I know people who have lost 65lbs in 3 months doing this:

Diet:

(1) Cut out all sugars or things that turn into sugars such as grains, i.e. oats, wheat, barley. Everything! No potatoes; no rice. The only allowed fruits are: Any berries and granny smith apples. When buying foods at the store, read only the ingredients. If it ends with "ose", then it's a sugar. Stay away from all sugars.

(2) Stay away from ALL preservatives. Check all your seasonings at home for any as well as for sugars. Use as much Redmond Real Salt as you like.

(3) Increase good healthy fats: Avacados, raw nuts, olives, cheeses (made with raw milk is the best), coconut milk (best one is Thai Kitchen's -- don't get the lite fat one).

(4) Stop cooking with bad oils: Canola, peanut oil, vegetable oil (there are others. I just cant remember them all right now). Recommended Oils for cooking are: Olive Oil (low heat only), Coconut Oil (Medium to High heat), Grapeseed Oil (medium heat) -- when cooking with oils, if they begin to smoke, then start over because they've become rancid.

(5) Proteins: eat grassfed & grass finished beef only; free range chicken w/o added hormones or anti-biotics; organic eggs (you can eat the yolk too); wild caught, cold water fish; whey protein (find one made from all grassfed cows)... (No Pork, No Shellfish)

(6) Stay hydrated. Use Vita Coco's 100% Pure Coconut Water to help keep hydrated. It's better than Gatorade, and it's healthy.

Meal formula is roughly: at least 2 sources of good fats, 1 protein, 1 vegetable. If you don't add enough fats in your daily diet, you won't get full. If you start this diet, in 3 to four days of it -- if you cut out all sugars -- you will begin to experience sugar withdrawls. For some it lasts until the 5th or 6th day, for others it lasts up to 2 weeks. But afterwards you'll start to experience a boost in overall energy and mental focus. There is no calorie counting. Eat until you are full.

Here is an example meal:

-Grassfed sirloin streak
                                -Warm Spinnach Salad (sautee halved garlic pieces in coconut oil; cooked diced Applegate Turkey Bacon in a seperate pan. Once the garlic start turning color mix in the cooked Turkey Bacon and sautee the Spinnach briefly. Add to plate and put goat cheese on top.)

An example Smoothie:

-1 can of Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
                                -1 cup of frozen organic berries
                                -1 scoop of whey protein
                                -1 tbsp of almond butter (or fressh ground raw nuts)

An example dessert, Coconut Pudding:

-1 can of Thai Kitchen's Coconut Milk
                                -Cocoa Powder (your desired amount. I do 4 to 5 tbsp)
                                -Stevia (I do 4 powder bags or 4 drops)
                                *mix all ingredients and put in fridge until it solidifies.

EXERCISE

All you need is 6 minutes a day of actual excercise. It's called surge training. The goal is to get your heart rate up. If you're athletic, then you may want to go for 1 minute for the excercise parts.

1 set:
                                20 seconds of excercise
                                20 seconds of rest
                                20 seconds of excercise
                                20 seconds of rest
                                20 seconds of excercise.
                                20 seconds of rest

2nd set:
                                repeat

3rd set:
                                repeat

^that's only 3 min of actual exercise.

For more info, go to www.maximizedliving.com
                                Last edited by Tigron-X; 02-24-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X