Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thread 4 all my fat bros (now: exercise thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It isn't completely false, you are just retarded Jones.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      It isn't completely false, you are just retarded Jones.
      ok, not completely false. but it's not true. =)

edit: I really don't want to turn this into an arguement whether something is true or false. There are many dedicated sites with thousands of people that do daily fasting and see possible results. For example: http://www.leangains.com/ and http://www.eatstopeat.com/ if someone would actually take his time to read why fasting works, he could probably come up with with some decent arguements, and, I would happily take this through PM's. As well as many many people have success on the 6 meals per day thing. This proves atleast two things:

1. The human body is much more complex than what people think. People have success with 6 small meals a day and people have success with 1 giant meal each day during the evening/night (I myself am proof for the latter)
      2. You shouldn't completely accept something just because a "study" shows it.

Thus, the greatest way to lose fat, build muscle and improve health & well-being is pretty much summed up in the quote below:

"The first defense against stubborn fat is to maintain a healthy diet, proper nutrition, and a regular exercise routine. It’s best to eat organic foods, drink clean water, try to reduce the purchase, consumption, and storage of foods or liquids packaged in plastic, avoid foods you are sensitive or allergic to, minimize exposure to estrogenic chemicals, minimize your alcohol consumption and, yes, avoid fluctuating your weight through fad or crash diets." - Ori Hofmekler, author of the Warrior Diet.

Finally, I will copy the text I posted on another forum last week:
      I believe, the biggest problem is not the diets at all, it's the people treating them as... just diets. People eat fast-food all the time, they stuff cookies, chips and other trash down their mouth every week and then one day, they wake up and feel they need to lose some flab for summer or a vacation or whatever. So, they choose a diet and follow it 80% to the letter for about 4 weeks. Then they wonder why it won't work.

The above story is something I see on a daily basis, my friends, my family, family's friends. In my opinion, dieting is a terrible word, you shouldn't go for a 6 week diet. You should make changes in your lifestyle and adjust the amount of food you eat accordingly.

The Warrior Diet works very well for me. Sure, people think I'm weird because I neglect school lunch, sure, people try and tell me that breakfast is the most important meal a day. It doesn't matter to me much anymore, the results speak for themselves. I constantly improve in my workouts and I can do strenous activities like 90 min floorball when I've been on a controlled fasted-state for 10 hours + the hours I have been asleep. Would I be able to perform better if I ate a big breakfast followed by 5 meals throughout the day? I will never know. I don't care, because this works for me and my life.

in the end it comes down to this: "You are not where you are because you are not DOING it."
      Last edited by Jones; 01-26-2011, 09:20 AM.
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

ps.

Comment

Listen to trainer david!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidsFitness
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...i=g10&aql=&oq=

-----

So don't say it isn't true when it is true. I don't care about your opinions you fatass.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...i=g10&aql=&oq=

-----

So don't say it isn't true when it is true. I don't care about your opinions you fatass.
              there's a difference between fasting and starvation, fyi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasting

Comment

yeah but some people think eating too much less food is the way to go. Pulling up an article about anal fisting doesnt change the fact that i am right btw.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I, for one, am glad that this thread is no longer about being healthy.
                  Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

after i run really hard, i like to come home and rub my body with my soaked tshirt and jiggle my stomach around for awhile

it gets really loose for awhile immediately after working out, does this happen to anyone else? i guess you have to be pretty flabby for it to happen

but then the next morningi fit into another pair of pants i haven't been able to fit in for awhile and im all "yeaaaa"
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i havent been doing any weights or anything, just running

but im getting pretty good at it. i can run .75 miles at 6mph without stopping now whereas when i started i was lucky to do.1. i've been pushing myself a little harder but i really need to get to the 1 mile without stopping. my body starts feeling all numb after .75 and i chicken out and take a walking break for like .1

today it felt all numb and it felt like i had shit dripping down my shorts. is that supposed to happen?
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

gotta get in shape for sarah
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I never understood running, to be honest. You don't have to constantly smash your legs onto pavement to get in shape. Buy a bike or swim. Equal, if not, better results.

Also, sex. Have lots of sex.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                            I never understood running, to be honest. You don't have to constantly smash your legs onto pavement to get in shape. Buy a bike or swim. Equal, if not, better results.

Also, sex. Have lots of sex.
                            running is awesome. I recommend picking up a copy of Born to Run for massive inspiration.

I believe most people associate cardio and weight-loss with a slow-paced 40 min jog, simply because they don't know any better. All those exercises you mentioned are also cardio-related, each individual just has to pick his own poison. I swing kettlebells and play floorball.

The thing that most people do "wrong" when it comes to getting fit is that they don't pick something that makes sense for them, but, that's another type of discussion altogether.

Comment

somehow this should fit into this thread
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

What do joggers/runners think about those Vibram FiveFinger 'shoes'?

duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                                X