Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exalt man what are you doing

your long serious responses are almost as embarrassing as her's
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by Audrey View Post
      Yo the biggest redflag of all time : A guy ask you to change who you are, or what you look like or he threaten to leave you.

I really dont mean to be rude to you panda... but for accepting that you are the stupidest girl i've ever met.

Just there the guy knew he could do whatever the hell he wanted with you... because at that point you stopped being authentic and showing respect for yourself. And no one will ever be in love with you if you are not being yourself.

I'm seriously torn between the urge to punch you in the face or to hold you in my arms for being so naive and stupid.
      If anyone needs a punch in the face, it's you.

edit: maybe exalt, right now too
      Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

• I have a feeling this thread is going to end up on CNN in a few days as "internet trolls make girl commit suicide" and nobody will bother to actually read the thread and see that it was probably for the best is the sad thing.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I went on a date on Friday. With a white girl. We hit it off really well over a beer.

We're facebook friends. How long should I wait to call/msg her? How long should I wait to divulge my internet affairs with various TW men/women? What's the best way to not sound desperate?

halp, need dating advice. Maybe ilya and I can make a private thread and iron this out.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Soup du Jour View Post

lol poor Soup, defending his e-crush.

Seriously dude, read what i posted, and tell me it doesnt make 100% sense. If you disagree you are telling me that anyone in life who get asked to CHANGE what/who they ORIGINALLY were in the begining of a relation just to please the other one (abusive one in that case) should do it... just because... she/he is in "love".
            http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              I went on a date on Friday. With a white girl. We hit it off really well over a beer.

We're facebook friends. How long should I wait to call/msg her? How long should I wait to divulge my internet affairs with various TW men/women? What's the best way to not sound desperate?

halp, need dating advice. Maybe ilya and I can make a private thread and iron this out.
              Facebook friends this early, bad move...
              2 days is standard, but if it's on wed/thurs it's best to wait till sunday/monday.

2 months if it lasts that long.

Your making the first move so you'll always sound desperate. Trying to hide it makes you seem even more desperate which is a huge "red flag". Just ask her on a date somewhere. Not on the weekend clubing etc. That's only ok if she invites you or shows a good amount of interest about hanging out
              with you and yours buddies. While talking about your weekend plans.

Just some extra advice if you've gotten no where in two dates or two weeks drop her. If you do stay with her after that, I'm sure we can get another epic post! If you'll type it up for us.:P

Web
              Web

Comment

• funk,

I GOT THIS
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Yeah noticed he left out a lot of info. I'll make it around to reading it all sometime later.

Web
                  Web

Comment

• I think Exalt needs a sex change operation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      Women aren't very smart when it comes to relationships.
                      Yeah because guys are so ace at it...

Also you sound more desperate with those essays for some recognition/attention than anyone else, including panda, in this thread.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soup du Jour View Post

Audrey's post was actually pretty spot on
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                          I went on a date on Friday. With a white girl. We hit it off really well over a beer.

For all your questions, I give you this advice:

Jerk off then decide.
                          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post

Also you sound more desperate with those essays for some recognition/attention than anyone else, including panda, in this thread.
                            Cool story bro.

I guess you forgot you were from Europe, the birthplace of desperate faggots wanting attention.

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                            I think Exalt needs a sex change operation.
                            My vagina is bigger than your vagina.

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                            exalt man what are you doing

your long serious responses are almost as embarrassing as her's
                            almost
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post

figures you'd come out of the woodwork to defend the most prominent female figure in your life, took you longer than I expected though.
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Audrey View Post
                                lol poor Soup, defending his e-crush.

Seriously dude, read what i posted, and tell me it doesnt make 100% sense. If you disagree you are telling me that anyone in life who get asked to CHANGE what/who they ORIGINALLY were in the begining of a relation just to please the other one (abusive one in that case) should do it... just because... she/he is in "love".
                                Does jerking off to facebook photos count as a crush?

I was not disagreeing with you at all. I think ultimatums are a sign things aren't going well or going to get better.

Why I posted that was the sheer arrogance of your response. Sure, this is the internet where hyperbole and ridicule are common place but yours was just stupid. There have been some hilarious comments at her expense which is part of why this is probably the thread of the year. Yours did not fall in this category.

Also, from what little interaction I've had with you in the game, it's clear you're not the brightest crayon in the box. That's probably got something to do with me finding that somewhat ironic post annoying.

Good day, Trenchwars.
                                Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Working...
                                X