fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this guy is fuccin lovin life

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Has anyone ever thought that maybe she wasn't the victim here? Let's examine the evidence:

1. She is a 21 year old white girl.

2. She is broke.

3. She is retarded.

Now, let's look at the motive:

1. 33 year old Asian man

2. He is a doctor

3. He lives far, far away

4. He bought her plane tickets to Asia

5. He took her on vacation to Hawaii

6. He buys her nice things, he drives a nice car, and she can say "I'm dating a doctor!!! TEEHEE!"

Now, let's look at what makes her not the victim:

1. This 33 year old asian man was MARRIED

2. He divorced his wife, and then he dated panda

3. He took her on trips all over the place, bought her nice things, etc

4. She is a gold digger

5. She is a home wrecker

6. She didn't give a fuck when he cheated, because he still had money and was a doctor

What does this all mean?

1. 33 year old Asian man knew she was a gold digging, home wrecking cunt. He knew she had no self-respect for herself, and all she wanted was money and a false self of accomplishment. Therefore, he dated her, so that she would suck his dick.

2. She sucks his dick.

3. He goes back to asia, and he gets another girl to suck his dick, but he doesn't have to spend nearly as much to do so.

4. With panda, he had to take her to Hawaii, buy her tickets to Asia, and probably take her to all kinds of expensive places. She was the classic gold digger. In Asia, all he had to do was pay the girl $10 and she would do anything he wanted, and she was probably cuter too.

5. Asian man gets dick sucked, tells Panda, panda gets drunk and retarded. She says she doesn't care if he cheated, as long as he admits it was wrong. He already bought her plane tickets to China, and EVEN THOUGH she knew his wife was there, she still wanted to go see him. She wanted to go and ruin his relationship with his wife even more, and then break up in person, after she flew there?

6. This man was getting back together with his wife, but panda couldn't have that one. Oh no. His wife, the lady he signed a lifelong contract with, for sickness or health... she doesn't deserve her husband. Her husband needs to cheat and sleep with the 21 year old white girl, because he buys her vacations to hawaii.

7. The asian man calls panda, tells her to stop being a gold digging cunt, fuck off, he wants his wife back. Panda freaks, because this asian man once said she had perfect tits, and he would know being a plastic surgeon!

8. Panda creates facebook message, notifying everyone that would ever listen that this man is terrible. She wanted to show the world that he was a doctor, and that his career deserves to be ruined, simply because he didn't want a 21 year old drunken idiot gold digging, home wrecking college girl. He didn't want Panda and her immature idiocy, so he deserves to lose everything. Panda is the victim!! Oh yes, she is!!! She probably didn't buy him anything, let alone do much for him in the way of making him happy (oh wait, she stopped drinking, riiiiight, that's a whole lot of investment in a relationship!!!!!!!!), but SHE is the victim!!! I mean, he bought her tickets all over the world, took her to expensive places, HE was the one who visited her nonstop from across the world.... yet she is the victim.

Right.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        figures you'd come out of the woodwork to defend the most prominent female figure in your life, took you longer than I expected though.
        lololol
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Has anyone ever thought that maybe she wasn't the victim here? Let's examine the evidence:

2. She is broke.

3. She is retarded.
          While I may be a 21 year old white girl, I am far from broke and definitely not retarded.

1. 33 year old Asian man

2. He is a doctor

6. He buys her nice things, he drives a nice car, and she can say "I'm dating a doctor!!! TEEHEE!"
          He never took me to Asia, but yes he did take me to Hawaii. I never once bragged about dating a doctor - when I met him I didn't even know that he was a doctor, nor did I know how old he was, and of course I didn't know that he was married.

4. She is a gold digger

5. She is a home wrecker

6. She didn't give a fuck when he cheated, because he still had money and was a doctor
          Again, I did not know that he was married or soon to be divorced, therefore I am not a homewrecker because I had no idea. Yes he took me places and bought me things, but I never asked for any of it. And no, I am definitely not a gold-digger. Yes he paid for the plane tickets and hotel in Hawaii, but I paid for most of the stuff we did while we were there. See above - I'm far from broke. I have a great job and there's a good chance I make more money than you do. And yes, I did give a fuck when he cheated on me, or else I wouldn't have gotten shit faced and made this thread.

What does this all mean?

1. 33 year old Asian man knew she was a gold digging, home wrecking cunt. He knew she had no self-respect for herself, and all she wanted was money and a false self of accomplishment. Therefore, he dated her, so that she would suck his dick.
          False, again, not a golddigger, nor a homewrecker, and I do have self respect and I don't just go around sucking dicks.

4. With panda, he had to take her to Hawaii, buy her tickets to Asia, and probably take her to all kinds of expensive places. She was the classic gold digger. In Asia, all he had to do was pay the girl $10 and she would do anything he wanted, and she was probably cuter too.
          Again, I never asked for him to take me anywhere - Hawaii was his idea because he wanted to go. The other girl was probably not cuter, because she was a stick-skinny Asian girl with no boobs, ass, or curves.

5. Asian man gets dick sucked, tells Panda, panda gets drunk and retarded. She says she doesn't care if he cheated, as long as he admits it was wrong. He already bought her plane tickets to China, and EVEN THOUGH she knew his wife was there, she still wanted to go see him. She wanted to go and ruin his relationship with his wife even more, and then break up in person, after she flew there?

6. This man was getting back together with his wife, but panda couldn't have that one. Oh no. His wife, the lady he signed a lifelong contract with, for sickness or health... she doesn't deserve her husband. Her husband needs to cheat and sleep with the 21 year old white girl, because he buys her vacations to hawaii.

7. The asian man calls panda, tells her to stop being a gold digging cunt, fuck off, he wants his wife back. Panda freaks, because this asian man once said she had perfect tits, and he would know being a plastic surgeon!
          I'm not sure where you're getting this information. His wife is in China? I'm going to China? He wants his wife back? Your reading comprehension is pretty horrible. All of these things are pretty far from the truth.

8. Panda creates facebook message, notifying everyone that would ever listen that this man is terrible. She wanted to show the world that he was a doctor, and that his career deserves to be ruined, simply because he didn't want a 21 year old drunken idiot gold digging, home wrecking college girl. He didn't want Panda and her immature idiocy, so he deserves to lose everything. Panda is the victim!! Oh yes, she is!!! She probably didn't buy him anything, let alone do much for him in the way of making him happy (oh wait, she stopped drinking, riiiiight, that's a whole lot of investment in a relationship!!!!!!!!), but SHE is the victim!!! I mean, he bought her tickets all over the world, took her to expensive places, HE was the one who visited her nonstop from across the world.... yet she is the victim.
          Yes, he was terrible. He did some awful things to me. As I said, I was in love with him and I'm an optimist and I kept hoping that he would change. He knew that he wouldn't, but kept making me think he would because he would turn around and be nice to me again. He was a pro at manipulating and controlling people, but in the end it was always about him, because that's the type of person he is. I'll reiterate again - I'm not a drunken idiot, not a gold-digger, and not a homewrecker. I probably spent a couple thousand on our relationship. Sure he spent more, but he also makes more than me. Relative to our incomes though, we probably spent equal amounts. He did not visit me non-stop from around the world - I usually missed class to go see him.

I'm not really sure why you've felt the need to create two super long posts in this thread. Are you jealous or something? Sad that you can't find a naive girl to manipulate and someone else got to have all your fun? Personal attacks on me that couldn't be further from the truth? If anyone has some problems here, it seems like you do - because I was able to take a step back from my situation and see what was really going on. Instead it looks like you like to do immature name calling and finger pointing in a situation that you aren't even involved in.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            Has anyone ever thought that maybe she wasn't the victim here? Let's examine the evidence:

2. She is broke.

3. She is retarded.

1. 33 year old Asian man

2. He is a doctor

4. She is a gold digger

5. She is a home wrecker

What does this all mean?

2. She sucks his dick.

3. He goes back to asia, and he gets another girl to suck his dick, but he doesn't have to spend nearly as much to do so.

Right.
            dude, relax.

holy fuck
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• T moth> IGNROE SHARJKS?
              T moth> EEL;AM
              T Eelam> i dont need to do that crap to break crams

1:the_pill <ER>> guy at work just said he calls his computer ralph
              1:the_pill <ER>> and I just said ralph please go out loud
              1:the_pill <ER>> immediately

Comment

• pretty sweet plot twist
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• ha
                  Fuck it.

Comment

• ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

• This whole thread is just so full of win. I really appreciate the birthday reminder system that for making me come back here once a year to check up on you guise.

For the record, Panda was my first true eLove. This all just reaffirms my decision that to never love again after she broke my heart. It's because of her that I've become the heartless internet troll that I am today. Maybe if she can learn from her mistakes and appologize for doing me wrong, I could learn to love again.

PLEASE, TAKE ME BACK!!!!

AYB
                      Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

• LOL Panda for spending time replying to Exalt. Shame on you for forgetting that just two years ago, Exalt used to make a total fool of himself every single day on these forums with his idiotic posts.

Exalt calling anyone stupid has as much credibility as Rush Limbaugh calling Michelle Obama fat.
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                          LOL Panda for spending time replying to Exalt. Shame on you for forgetting that just two years ago, Exalt used to make a total fool of himself every single day on these forums with his idiotic posts.

Exalt calling anyone stupid has as much credibility as Rush Limbaugh calling Michelle Obama fat.
                          Epi, are you the 33 year old asian doctor who got his dick sucked by panda & asian whore?

Summary:

Panda cries. Trolls troll. Trolls troll trolls. Trolls troll trolling trolls trolling. Trolls troll trolling trolls trolling trolls. Kong. Suicide. CNN. Oprah.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                            While I may be a 21 year old white girl, I am far from broke and definitely not retarded.
                            Panda, you really should know better than to have replied, let alone read anything I wrote here.

Y so ez?

For future reference: All future responses to personal attacks should now involve you attack aforementioned party with harsh, completely bitchy, and amazingly mean-spirited replies. It saves you the effort of reading, saves you the effort of replying in long, thought-out posts, and saves you the effort of having to defend yourself in any way/shape/form.

Basically, you need to become a bitch, rather than defend yourself from a tw forum troll. You really should know better than this panda. I'm worried about you now.

For example: moth did a great job, but epi left himself open (epi is a known faggot, so he has little hope anyway)

don't be epi
                            Last edited by Exalt; 03-16-2011, 05:44 AM.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• page to long, needs to be page 10.
                              Web

Comment

• Originally posted by Funk View Post
                                page to long, needs to be page 10.
                                how can i help?
                                Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Working...