Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick Up Artist / Field Report Thread

What is a pick up artist?

A person who studies material that helps him or her pick up women.

Warning may cause changing in your social dynamics, knowledge of how you perceive the world as well as how you view women.

Books to read:

Attraction is not a choice, Double Your Dating, - David D'angelo.

The Game - Neil Strauss

Magic Bullets - Love Systems

Pandora's Box - Vin Dicarlo

Mystery Method - Mystery.

There are thousands of these types of books out there, I have read almost all of these now.

It has given me a sweet added confidence when I'm trying to pick up chicks at the bars, parties, on the street.

My day game (trying to pick up random chicks on the street) is probably the weakest out of the three, and something i'm definitely going to try to improve this summer!

What is a field report (FR)? It is a quick summary of your night and all the events that happened.

I will be posting a field report from my adventures in Toronto every so often. I do this for shits and giggles and obviously names will be removed from these FRs.

What's my story?

I use to be the president of my high school, so I was popular, had natural game (game without the knowledge of pick up skills) good enough to wheel a few girls here and there. How ever, those perfect cute gems we call flawless females, were the ones I was after.

During grade 12 one of these types of girls broke my heart. But I got laid during prom which made me not think of that as much. I really wanted that edge so a woman could never do this to me again.

Anyways my best friend, former SS player (name will be omitted). Showed me 'the game' and asked me if I wanted to try out the 40 day challenge. You go try to get atleast 1 number per day during these 40 days. I was like fuck that that is retarded talking to random chicks on the street, in malls, at clubs, whatever.

Now if i'm really bored me and buddy will do this.

Anyways during 1st year at university during frosh week, I used lines straight out of the book 'the game' when a friend of mine (who is an Alpha Male) on my floor was reading them and told me to start reading them too. Which I did.

Ever since then, ss has become my hobby and the art of pick up has become my passion.

I'll post a few FRs from a while ago. and one or two with my best/worst nights at the bars every week. (I go out a lot lols). Feel free to post your field reports too.

Harder,

Pick-up artist and spaceship enthusiast

.................. when ur as sexy as me u dont need pickup lines, pussy flocks to me

Comment

First one

Birthday weekend field report
      So Thursday, it was my b-day at 12. Saw the 2 set sitting down, I have talked to this girl before and she was dancing. She has a boyfriend, but i did flirt with her on facebook, I used the ‘come to my place’ cheesy pick up line with a cocky-funny attitude. Then during the sitting down with her and 2 friends, (myself and a buddy Pat, I managed to isolate the girls. I sat right beside the girl i was trying to hit on so i could be touchy feely, play with her hair/her leg. I spilt a drop of beer on my jeans (upper thigh), then used her hand to rub it off. Then I lied to her with confidence that she had a spot on her dress in the same spot as I did. Furthermore, I started toouching and grabbing her leg firmly.
      Then off to the dance floor with her; after another couple minutes of talking, dancing close, grinding, spinning her for continuing the cocky–funny. After a little bit we kissed, I sang to her, i told her to sing to me. Convinced her and her friend to come to my friend’s after party, this was bad because the after party turned out to be weak, (call first find out how many are there). This killed my game as I thought more would be at Asaad’s because it’s usually bumping. Still i sat in the same seat as her, smoked shisha, her friend wanted to leave, some guy was texting her who she didn’t know and gave her number to at the bar, so we poked fun and sent funny sexual innuendo text messages. At the end of the night we kissed again a couple times, then she left home with her roommate. Talked to her later on 2 days after,
      Friday field report: it’s my birthday, the girl i hooked up with was not at the pre-drink. I hooked up with her before she’s a hb 8. When i saw her at first i just said thanks for coming omg super excited, but ditched on a good note, and started talking to others. We were in a booth, i would try to sit in a place where i could talk to everyone. She was talking to my friend who was trying to pick her up, but i just sat back relaxed, after they were talking for a while I dipped, and waiting to jump right back in there as soon as my friend moved from beside her. Then we had a solid conversation about I don’t even remember what, her going to Kenya in the summer, and shit. I used touchy feely, to get her close we kissed again.
      She said that she was in love with me lol, obviously a joke but she sounded sort of serious or i was just drunk she didn’t seem too drunk haha. Then I asked her to dance we danced close grinded, as usual singing to songs, spinning her, spinning me. Everything was going well, I decided to use a quick negative, which totally did not work! I don’t know why i used the i love the dress, but i hate the shoes line lol, it did not work at all! Guess I should have just kept going with the cocky funny here and not went further negging. She walked away and went to our mutual friend. I tried to pursue her, but he really wanted to leave like a weaksauce. Damn cock blockers, he also told me that she was seeing someone and didn’t want me to get hurt. Fucking gay shit.
      Saturday night: Game at it’s best for sure. Had my social value wingwomen a solid 8 with me. Just being with her makes other girls think I am awesome. Used names and cocky funny with all the girls at the predrink there were 5 girls and 5 guys at the pre-drink. We also met up with a few more friends at the bar. I had met 4 of the 5 girls the weekend before and actually had made out with their friend at the club last weekend lol. I told the girl that I was in spy management when she asked me what program i was in haha. Then I used the mysterious to keep it a secret what I was really in. I kept her as my main target, but would move around at the club to my high social value girl, my friends and joked with everyone in the club. People wanted to leave at first because the place was small and dead at around 11:30 when we got there. However I told our whole group to create a dance floor in the middle which we did and danced all goofy and funny haha. Then i played this one game when one HB 8 was in the middle of the circle called ‘’spin the *insert girls name* this wasn’t the first girl but was fun and shows the awesome fun personality of mine. Later on i started dancing much closer with her, grabbing her hair and such. I tried to isolate her, but she held her friends hand and brought her too. I wanted to take her to the private bathrooms to makeout but this did not work. I think next time I will try to isolate twice or three times. Then we madeout some more, and then we all left for the after-party back at the same pre-drink house. I ordered pizza for everyone, then sat in the same seat as her, talking about random shit, i couldn’t really ask her home because it was her roommate’s birthday...or could i have? I guess there is another fail. I’m suppose to call her later on in the week for a date, let’s see how that goes.

I write all these hung over as fuck usually, so fuck u if u try to grammatically try to correct me.

GJ Money I'm glad that works for u, not all of us are as good looking tho. (Not speaking about myself ofcourse, ezpz.

Comment

loLoLol

Comment

works like a charm

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol

lol @ cres that is a pretty agressive approach. haha

Comment

youve gotta be fucking kidding me with this. using ss forums as your diary?
              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

did you just fart?

CUZ U BLEW ME AWAY
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

girl your dad must be retarded

CUZ U SPECIAL
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

is that a keg in your pocket?

CUZ I WANNA TAP DAT

Comment

hi its me ilyaz from the forum

A/S/L?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                        girl your dad must be retarded

CUZ U SPECIAL
                        haha
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Going to add Harder to the list of things that make Canadians facepalm themselves when I talk shit about Canada.

Alannis Moirsette
                          Justin Bieber
                          Flannel
                          Harder
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Looooool flannel and harder

Comment

lol

lmao renzi was just seeing if anyone was interested in the pick up community and ilya lol at those pick up lines haha that was jokes.

kthx y u gotta hate the player, hate the game!

Comment

Working...
                              X