No announcement yet.

Pick Up Artist / Field Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who aren't faggots just go to bars and get drunk, and talk to a girl ask her to dance and buy her a few drinks. I can't believe someone is retarded enough to buy these books let alone read them. You really have to be a sad sack of shit to need anything like this. Seriously.. its not fucking hard to get laid or find a girlfriend if you even have one tiny speck of personality, a sense of humor, or even if you are boring and retarded just workout.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i dont buy the books

i dont buy the books, i have lots of friends i just like to read them cause it interests me :> no need to call me a faggot

Comment

If your friends are a bunch of fags who get together and read these kinds of books enough that you gave us a list of titles to get us started on how to "day game pickup bitches" that means you are just as much of a fag as they are.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

that pickup starist shit doesnt get girls, all it does is give nerds confidence to actually talk to them..... who teh fuck wears a scarf and goes to teh club and calls it peacocking?

Comment

This thread is PsyOps Disinformation complacent to the perpetuation of a negative-based dating/sex scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
              works like a charm

watched this/watching this for literally 12 minutes and counting
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

ITT: we talk about picking up chicks on an internet spaceship game forum on a friday night.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

We're all in this together :turned:
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I recommend you be your true self and not conform to pseudo-rules, protocols, regulations of a so-called dating & sex scene. I also recommend you not drink alcohol and make strange random noises with your voice boxes and engage in bizarre behavior.

Comment

is tone a girl? she turning me on
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

sounds like a recommendation to pppppppppppppppppppaaaaaarrrrrrrrttttttaaaaaaaaayy yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Harder View Post
                          i dont buy the books, i have lots of friends i just like to read them cause it interests me :> no need to call me a faggot
                          You can't say this and still say your in the 'pickup community'. Also, what you would call a community, any normal guy would call a group of douchebags.
                          'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                          'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                          'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

lol x2

shit did not know this forum would be so negatively deemed!

Comment

Spotted:

Harder. Downtown on Bank Street, in Ottawa, getting maple syrup thrown in his face.
                              TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                              WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                              CURL MAX: An entire ham
                              SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                              DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                              WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                              BODYFAT:97%
                              TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Last night I climbed the mountain.

My friends are idiots and every year they hold an event where everyone drinks six Rainier Ale tallboys.

I blacked out, made out with an ugly chick, and I'm still drunk despite getting ten hours of sleep. Never again.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X