Pick Up Artist / Field Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
    Just noticed this guy was wearing suspenders...something I'd never wear.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol i have to agree with apt... you're style is terrible Harder (if we can even call that a style). You seems terribly stuck up!

Good thing we cant see your shoes... pretty sure i'd go kill myself over that

And who said he's getting laid... all he gets are fake phone numbers :P
      http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey View Post
        lol i have to agree with apt... you're style is terrible Harder (if we can even call that a style). You seems terribly stuck up!

Good thing we cant see your shoes... pretty sure i'd go kill myself over that

And who said he's getting laid... all he gets are fake phone numbers :P
        Audrey's the wisest girl on TW
        'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
        'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
        'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

Field Report 1

Ordered pizza from Domino's website and put in the delivery instructions section, "Make certain the delivery person is female. Fatties are ok." I added the fatties are ok part because I'm just starting out and figure that if I'm going to screw up a relationship, why not screw up a relationship with a whale. 32 minutes later the pizza was delivered by some dude. He told me they didn't have any female drivers that night; but even if there were, the manager wouldn't have let them deliver to my house because the comment made me seem like a creepy bastard. Apparently I'm also now on some sort of list with that particular store. Anyway, I will search the pickup artist forums today on how not to come across as creepy. Once I figure it out, I will try Papa John's.

I will let you know how it goes.

Comment

hah

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I liked Ilya's Craigslist thread better

P.S. Is Apt some character on Jersey Shore?
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob D View Post
                Ordered pizza from Domino's website and put in the delivery instructions section, "Make certain the delivery person is female. Fatties are ok." I added the fatties are ok part because I'm just starting out and figure that if I'm going to screw up a relationship, why not screw up a relationship with a whale. 32 minutes later the pizza was delivered by some dude. He told me they didn't have any female drivers that night; but even if there were, the manager wouldn't have let them deliver to my house because the comment made me seem like a creepy bastard. Apparently I'm also now on some sort of list with that particular store. Anyway, I will search the pickup artist forums today on how not to come across as creepy. Once I figure it out, I will try Papa John's.

nice field report.

i think the players manual says you have to disguise your voice as a girl and call in.

then say you are petrified of male drivers because you are a former rape victim.

then the female driver comes to your door, and you answer the door naked with a cock ring.
                works every time.
                1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
                  nice field report.

i think the players manual says you have to disguise your voice as a girl and call in.

then say you are petrified of male drivers because you are a former rape victim.

then the female driver comes to your door, and you answer the door naked with a cock ring.
                  works every time.
                  Hahaha holy shit
                  help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                  MegamanEXE> Chao
                  MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                  (Sefarius)> ....
                  (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                  MegamanEXE> You are sick
                  MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by Zyphen View Post
                    Audrey's the wisest girl on TW
                    Gj. Fake internet pussy waiting for you now dawg.
                    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Who ratty again?
                      'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                      'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                      'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

You should ignore this thread entirely and co-create the appearance of your soulmate or like minded people. You should choose your own appearance preferences as a side issue of not much time and effort and disregard the bizarre memes of this thread. Finally, you should realize that fake games and idiosyncratic protocols about appearance, mannerisms, how many days to wait before calling, how to switch between showing interest and not, etc, are a form of fraud made-up by the demons that infiltrated normality to replace it with bizarre and fake.

Comment

tone bro, really shut the fuck up
                          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                            You should ignore this thread entirely and co-create the appearance of your soulmate or like minded people. You should choose your own appearance preferences as a side issue of not much time and effort and disregard the bizarre memes of this thread. Finally, you should realize that fake games and idiosyncratic protocols about appearance, mannerisms, how many days to wait before calling, how to switch between showing interest and not, etc, are a form of fraud made-up by the demons that infiltrated normality to replace it with bizarre and fake.
                            I agree with all of this except I don't believe in demons.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Rob D View Post

are you a member of studioleaks.info?
                              Last edited by Pressure; 10-13-2021, 11:06 AM.

Comment

I was actually interested in this once upon a time, then I realised I'm fairly attractive and don't need to fuck random chicks to boost my ego. Also the fact that most slags here carry a STI.

With that being said Harder, do you know of 'Dodger Clemons' ?

Guy looks like a fucking spade which is pretty obvious why he does this type of shit.

http://www.the21convention.com/2011/...ons-t21c-2010/

Read the comments for extra laughs.

Comment

Working...
                                X