• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice swag bro

whoever that was i think it was apt

ya i rock diff things to diff nites.

if im at hipster crowd im hippin it up.

to be honest u dont need swag as long as u look somewhat fresh

Aubrey just mad i spelt her name wrong earlier.

LOL @ Rob D's post this guys actually hilarious.

this pua forum thing turned into self-help page lmfao.

Now all i asked was if anyone wanted to post other field reports to be honest.

To see if there was an interest in social dynamics and what not.

O well thanks for ur advise? / disses lol i'll take em' all into consideration

Comment

Originally posted by Harder View Post
      whoever that was i think it was apt

ya i rock diff things to diff nites.

if im at hipster crowd im hippin it up.

to be honest u dont need swag as long as u look somewhat fresh

Aubrey just mad i spelt her name wrong earlier.

LOL @ Rob D's post this guys actually hilarious.

this pua forum thing turned into self-help page lmfao.

O well thanks for ur advise? / disses lol i'll take em' all into consideration
      the pua shit is all sparked by demand for self-help shit. thats the only reason it thrives (if u can even call it that) lol

Comment

And you think that trying to get a girl's phone number.. or to try to get in her pants is an interesting "social dynamic"?

Try being yourself and show REAL interest in who she is, what she does and what she think... that is a REAL social dynamic (or ignore that if you want to spend the rest of your life alone). Truth is, you'll eventually grow up and see how lame this is.

But right now you're just a fake ass that is empty inside imo (well from what i know of you heh).

Anyway, good luck with your life
        http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

Honestly this just sounds like the female version of the retarded generation of reality tv show watchers. Fucking dipshits like name any X shitty tv show where people act like there is always drama in their life. This is just the male version of the "kim kardashian" thing, congratulations once again on being a fucking useless waste of space and an empty shell of a human being with no brain and nothing interesting to say.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Yo, so 10 minutes ago I made the coffee in the staff kitchen. I went back just now to grab a cup, and it was all fucking gone.

Also, no one started another batch.

Seriously, this is way more important that whatever is going on in your lives.
            TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
            WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
            CURL MAX: An entire ham
            SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
            DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
            WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
            BODYFAT:97%
            TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

That's because people care about you and know that coffee is bad for you! Get a cup of tea instead :P

Comment

this didn't get mentioned enough::::

Fucking white girls in the mid west is like playing Trench Wars pub.
                along with this::::
                being good at this game but not being good 1v1 is like being good at sex but not getting your dick hard
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I think we should introduce Harder to pandagirl!

Pretty sure they'd make the perfect couple!! :fear:

Comment

You people are so incredibly gay with all the clothes comments, what normal guy even notices what another guy is wearing? I couldn't care less about belt buckles.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

YO for real Harder, hit up pandagirl and when you meet show up in a lab coat and she'll be all over you.
                      'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                      'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                      'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

I think I fit Panda's demographic a bit better.
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          You people are so incredibly gay with all the clothes comments, what normal guy even notices what another guy is wearing? I couldn't care less about deodorant either.
                          fixed
                          Last edited by Crescent Seal; 05-18-2011, 07:10 PM.
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                            I'm so incredibly gay.
                            The correct fixed.
                            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by d1st0rt View Post
                              step off

he drives a '91 honda accord, he could buy your whole family
                              rofl

Comment

didn't Galleleo pretend to be a girl for 2 years? On Subspace. An Internet game. Online Asteroids.
                                1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Working...
                                X