Pick Up Artist / Field Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is $$$

Harder, you do sounds like a douche... Just a little question here.. do you call (or txt) every girl that give you #? Cause im pretty sure alot of them would be fake # (thats what my friends and I used to do when guys would annoy us while we were trying to drink and dance IN PEACE FFS)

Pawl, same here... i never get tired of that 3 awesome second clip!!

And Kthx... stop hating =(
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

My right hand really hurts and it was covered with blood this morning.

I think I got into a fight with a wall or someone and my hand is broken. It hurts to type this.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

sounds like your love last night was experiencing a certain thing I like to call "a period."

going out for brews tonight, i'll tell you all what's good tomorrow.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

lol @ maple syrup comment

lol @ maple syrup comment. i'm in toronto now winning

and aubrey i never give my number out unless a girl asks i'll usually joke with and say i dont usually give my number out and tell her shes lucky.

I usually get lots of number closes but those are easy, you just have to build initial attraction.

Usually in a night i'll get 3-4 numbers if it's longer sets sometimes i dont even go for the numbers and just go for the one nighters. Sometimes ill text the girls back really depends. Some nights i just chill and don't run game and party with the friends. I lived at residence during first year so there's always people i know well and hosting a pre-drink for some shindig or other.

Comment

Oh man.
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

LOOOL ph <3

Originally posted by Harder View Post
                and aubrey i never give my number out unless a girl asks i'll usually joke with and say i dont usually give my number out and tell her shes lucky.
                Learn to read? First of all, my name is Audrey, not Aubrey or whatever the fuck you think it is... second of all, if you read once again what i typed, im telling you that i think alot of the number you get are FAKE number... never mentioned once anything about you giving your number to girls...
                http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

dat ass

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

in my bio lab class in college i had a teaching assistant named aubrey and i called her aubbie and invited her to my dorm to play mario kart with me and my roommate and insisted that she was dating this other student in the class the entire semester and it turns out i was wrong
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                      in my bio lab class in college i had a teaching assistant named aubrey and i called her aubbie and invited her to my dorm to play mario kart with me and my roommate and insisted that she was dating this other student in the class the entire semester and it turns out i was wrong
                      Did you tell her to bring a black dildo, axe body spray, and some natty ice too?
                      'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                      'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                      'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

natty ice lol who do you think i am
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

probably this guy

USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

At least distort knows what i'm talking about
                            'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                            'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                            'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

phresh as fucc

Comment

I AM RUNNING THIS BITCH / YOU ARE JUST A DOG WALKEr

Comment

Working...
                                X