No announcement yet.

Pick Up Artist / Field Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went to a bar, drank alot of good beer. woke up in a car on the way to a dumpling shop in NYC. Then I got some. Now I have a tummy ache.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

hey what's up guys
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

no title

lolol aubbie dont be mad

lol at ph good post

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
          Last night I climbed the mountain.

My friends are idiots and every year they hold an event where everyone drinks six Rainier Ale tallboys.

I blacked out, made out with an ugly chick, and I'm still drunk despite getting ten hours of sleep. Never again.
          This gives me an excellent idea for my birthday! I'm pretty sure they sell that swill up here.

rofl at abruey getting mad
          Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

This whole diary shit is weak. And post some pics.

Originally posted by Audrey View Post
            Learn to read? First of all, my name is Audrey, not Aubrey or whatever the fuck you think it is... second of all, if you read once again what i typed, im telling you that i think alot of the number you get are FAKE number... never mentioned once anything about you giving your number to girls...
            Aubrey, where does the rage come from?
            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

childish gambino is dirty

he's playing 2nite i mite go scalp some tickz.

I'd totally be him haha.

How u been ratty. . . old friend? This is Complify lol

heres some pics for u. I prefer not to post them on gallery.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...er6/harder.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...r6/harder3.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...r6/harder2.jpg

Comment

Yeah, long time.

You should go for a pink shirt with the same pants and belt next time, the one on the picture is too red.
                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                  Yeah, long time.

You should go for a pink shirt with the same pants and belt next time, the one on the picture is too red.
                  Who the fuck are you?

Comment

step off

he drives a '91 honda accord, he could buy your whole family
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

yah word thx for advice ratty

lol rasaq ur too new to know great ratty... from egyptian.

And i use to drive a 93 saturn actually now i dont drive all my money gets into getting a degree GG noobie lmao

Comment

reply to OP:

you are really over analyzing on how to pick up girls.

this thread makes me sad.
                        1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Harder View Post
                          he's playing 2nite i mite go scalp some tickz.

I'd totally be him haha.

How u been ratty. . . old friend? This is Complify lol

heres some pics for u. I prefer not to post them on gallery.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...er6/harder.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...r6/harder3.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...r6/harder2.jpg
                          You look like you live somewhere where no one has any style. I am an advocate of pink shirts, but you need to loosen it up a bit.

The belt buckle on your belt is horrible, get rid of that immediately, tackiest thing I've ever seen.

Second pull up your sleeves and roll it up, show off some accessories like a watch or something.

Apart from being incredibly good looking and filthy rich, confidence is key. They way you're dressed makes you look way too uptight for what seems like a bar / lounge environment.

I am pretty drunk here, well so is everyone else ok anyways. It's all about layers and mixing casual flair with sensibility and style.

Pink Shirt
                          Cardigan, Cardigan sleeves pushed back with shirt sleeves rolled over Cardigan.
                          Jeans.

Maybe a little vest action. Unbuttoned shirt, loosened tie, again sleeves rolled up.

Next step, fly to Miami get laid over here to test your true abilities. Fucking white girls in the mid west is like playing Trench Wars pub.

man i should write a book.
                          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Yo I dunno who Apt is but he got swag.

Except for saying girls in Miami are harder..LOL Miami's more like sitting in spec before even entering the pub.
                            'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                            'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                            'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

If a rat finds some cheese in a mysterious place it might think its winning the game, but actually its just a rat, running around in a labyrinth, for the joy of others. Become gay nao!

Comment

Just noticed this guy was wearing suspenders...something I'd never wear.

Comment

Working...
                                X