No announcement yet.

Pick Up Artist / Field Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apt wants to teach you how to be a player, dont listen to him, he is a bad influence.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      apt wants to teach you how to be a player, dont listen to him, he is a bad influence.
      Tone did you see this yet.

Journalist depicts "truth" behind Roswell UFO
      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
        Yes, i saw that PsyOps Disinformation.

Comment

On top of all thats been said, i think Galleleo is still a virgin and all those crazy stories about him getting laid are filthy lies.

Comment

ooh all the "playas" are getting their panties in a twist.

btw. I would really stop wearing panties when you're trying to pick up girls.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              Yes, i saw that PsyOps Disinformation.
              Tone, did you know there has never been an actual alien abduction? All "alien abductions" are actually experiences in which an individual has an accidental release of massive quantities of DMT in the brain during sleep. These secretions induce a hallucination in which some believe they are being abducted by aliens. The sensations described by near death experiencers is almost identical to some people's DMT experiences, and can generally be caused by the body thinking it was dying and subsequently releasing DMT (which is the body's instinctual response to death) but since they aren't quite dead yet, they come back to life with a story to tell about a near death experience. Similarly, the sensations described by alien abduction victims is almost identical to those described by DMT users, leading us to the conclusion that these experiences are hallucinations that seem more real than real because they were under the influence of the drug DMT.

So basically any alien abduction testimony isn't a lie, or fake, but a misunderstanding.

sorry to burst your dreams, Tone
              Last edited by Pressure; 05-19-2011, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I did DMT, why wasn't I abducted??
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                  Well, I read about it in this book and it said that, when experimented on in a laboratory/hospital setting, a lot of the trip reports were either seeing vast absract 3-D images, white light which felt like oneness with some spiritual entity, or alien experiences (being operated on, probed, abducted, communicating with them, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                    you need to hit third plateau you pussy.

Comment

• TIME TO SPICE THIS THREAD UP WITH A TRUE STORy

Comment

• Originally posted by Not ThiX View Post
                        Tone, did you know there has never been an actual alien abduction? All "alien abductions" are actually experiences in which an individual has an accidental release of massive quantities of DMT in the brain during sleep. These secretions induce a hallucination in which some believe they are being abducted by aliens. The sensations described by near death experiencers is almost identical to some people's DMT experiences, and can generally be caused by the body thinking it was dying and subsequently releasing DMT (which is the body's instinctual response to death) but since they aren't quite dead yet, they come back to life with a story to tell about a near death experience. Similarly, the sensations described by alien abduction victims is almost identical to those described by DMT users, leading us to the conclusion that these experiences are hallucinations that seem more real than real because they were under the influence of the drug DMT.

So basically any alien abduction testimony isn't a lie, or fake, but a misunderstanding.

sorry to burst your dreams, Tone
                        So because I've dreamed of winning the lottery, all other winners dreamed it too? You clearly know nothing of our alien ancestral heritage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobey View Post
                          you need to hit third plateau you pussy.
                          We aren't talking about DXM, we're talking about DMT.

Originally posted by riske View Post
                          So because I've dreamed of winning the lottery, all other winners dreamed it too? You clearly know nothing of our alien ancestral heritage.
                          What? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Not ThiX View Post
                            We aren't talking about DXM, we're talking about DMT.
                            think we talking about DMX

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• im slippin im fallin i cant get up
                              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

• APT !!! you fucking homogaffffffffffffffffffffff

where have u been ? come back and talk to me !!!!
                                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                                X