Pick Up Artist / Field Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Not ThiX View Post
    Tone, did you know there has never been an actual alien abduction? All "alien abductions" are actually experiences in which an individual has an accidental release of massive quantities of DMT in the brain during sleep. These secretions induce a hallucination in which some believe they are being abducted by aliens. The sensations described by near death experiencers is almost identical to some people's DMT experiences, and can generally be caused by the body thinking it was dying and subsequently releasing DMT (which is the body's instinctual response to death) but since they aren't quite dead yet, they come back to life with a story to tell about a near death experience. Similarly, the sensations described by alien abduction victims is almost identical to those described by DMT users, leading us to the conclusion that these experiences are hallucinations that seem more real than real because they were under the influence of the drug DMT.

So basically any alien abduction testimony isn't a lie, or fake, but a misunderstanding.

sorry to burst your dreams, Tone
    Sophomoric PsyOps Disinformation

Comment

• this is a sweet movie filmed in First person view about DMT. Won a couple awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI89ovR36r0

check it out i really liked it

Comment

• Originally posted by Harder View Post

Watched it last week, pretty awesome movie.

Comment

• I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERES NO REMORSE I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUZ i FUCKED A CORPSE IM A NASTY N*GG*

Comment

• Originally posted by Harder View Post

IM downloading it now in 1080p $

Comment

• thix im having trouble running this subspace thing on my mac, i need ur help
              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

• Originally posted by apt View Post
                thix im having trouble running this subspace thing on my mac, i need ur help
                I set mine up like 8 months ago.. but shoot, I can try

Comment

• it sits on this window and nothing else comes up. this is after i put in the first set of commands as instructed on the website. supposedly a dialog screen should come up

1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

it sits on this window and nothing else comes up. this is after i put in the first set of commands as instructed on the website. supposedly a dialog screen should come up

no clue, keep trying the instructions over and over you'll get it

Comment

• i got past the first part of the code but now im stuck here

export PATH=/usr/X11/bin:$PATH
                      export PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH
                      ./configure
                      make depend && make -j 2
                      sudo make install
                      /* Again enter your password */
                      winecfg

it says no such file or directory for .configure

Juice

Comment

i got past the first part of the code but now im stuck here

export PATH=/usr/X11/bin:$PATH
                        export PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH
                        ./configure
                        make depend && make -j 2
                        sudo make install
                        /* Again enter your password */
                        winecfg

it says no such file or directory for .configure
                        you'll get it

Comment

• thix if the world wasn't ending today I'd say you should be a schoolteacher
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• How can that be something we've never seen when it's basically trainspotting 2.0
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                              How can that be something we've never seen when it's basically trainspotting 2.0
                              It's simple math:

Requiem for a Dream and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind had sex

Their baby had an orgy with Waking Life and Trainspotting

Their mutual threesome baby, in a world where movies can have threesome babies, started to date 2001: A Space Odyssey

The connection between these 2 lovers would be Enter the Void

Comment

• Enter the Void is a waste of time, Gaspar Noe hates everyone, and you should be ashamed of your tastes in movies.

I've had more success with women this week than all of Trench Wars combined and I did none of what was recommended in this thread or on that douchebag's website.

yay me.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X