No announcement yet.

Restrict weasels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, having a pure pub with more players playing than in spec should be a priority over weasels.
    DELETED

Comment

OMFG DONT REMOVE THE WEASEL... that's like.. that's like THE ONLY baseship I own at $ Weasels 4 Life!

Pred
      ps. Keep nuking dem basers
      Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
      Originally posted by Cig Smoke
      Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Again: Spaceship Game, Not Samurai Duel.
        Who gives a crap about your pride?
        Why do you even have pride attached to this game to that extent?
        In a pure pub basing arena.. Shouldn't you be more concerned about how well you're holding the fucking flag rather than what ship killed you and how? As a team shouldn't you be working for a balance of ships to keep keep the other team in check? Levs are banned because they spoil the game for both sides, not just because they make a person that only plays one kind of ship unhappy.

Eesh.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I agree above ^^^

The weasel is a sucky basing ship and if there is one on the other team... why do you care? they suck at attacking a base (if the terr isn't a moron) and they can't defend a base either because of huge amount of strays in basing..
          You should be glad that some newb on the other team is wasting his ship on a weasel instead of basing properly because it improves your chances of winning :fear:
          STARKITTY
          A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
            Again: Spaceship Game, Not Samurai Duel.
            Who gives a crap about your pride?
            Why do you even have pride attached to this game to that extent?
            In a pure pub basing arena.. Shouldn't you be more concerned about how well you're holding the fucking flag rather than what ship killed you and how? As a team shouldn't you be working for a balance of ships to keep keep the other team in check? Levs are banned because they spoil the game for both sides, not just because they make a person that only plays one kind of ship unhappy.

Eesh.

lol pride? WTF you talking about?
            audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
            DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
            Azreal> LOloL
            cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              lol weasels are ineffective anyways in a large pub with all the stray bullets flying around. shit, you guys have anything better to cry about?
              Ineffective? I've seen around 6-8 weasels getting in base same time. Woooo, guess what happened..
              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
              L K> taught u what?
              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by Cook
                In pure pub, please program guano to restrict the use of ship #6. It gets annoying.
                I pure pub much, and I get annoyed at the weasels too, but once you start removing all the ships that annoy people you aren't even talking about TW anymore, and a lot of people forget the name.... "Pure Pub", note the word "Pub". Sometimes a weasel can be a great thing for a team that is having trouble getting into FR and killing enemy terr.
                (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Perhaps a set number and a "voting system" or something in the same was as was suggested somewhere for Javelins and Sharks, but they shouldn't be completely removed.

If you're in a Warbird and you keep dying to a Weasel

A) Stay by a friendly Javelin/Terrier/Weasel/Shark
                  B) Change ship to Javelin/Terrier/Weasel/Shark
                  C) Go to another pub (There isn't just one pure pub)

Saying remove them is like the Terriers saying "Sigh remove the Warbirds they kill us in one hit it's annoying and can make it harder to keep base please take them out."

And what would people say to those Terrier players?

Stay safe, use Sharks, etc, etc.

Same deal.
                  G[y]Ro> omfg
                  G[y]Ro> u nerds
                  G[y]Ro> NERDS
                  G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

If you remove them i cant x people then say "owned"
                    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Two-word, end-all solution: Stop pubbing.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                        Two-word, end-all solution: Stop pubbing.
                        why would i?

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                        Azreal> LOloL
                        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

why would i?
                          So you could stop complaining about an already long beaten to death issue. You don't like being killed by weasels, tough shit. Suck it up chief and deal with it.

It gets annoying?
                          So do shark mines, repels, covering fire that comes from mid base down the tube, dying in general, bursts, getting tked, being sniped, being spawned, being type killed, being killed when a nearby teammate catches a bomb, wanting to attach to the base terr but there are too many attached, incompetant base terrs, flagroom crammers, flagroom liners, roofers, antiwarp, dud bullets and bombs, lagging, being disconnected and not being able to get into the pure pubs because they are full.

Those are all annoying, want to have guano bot ban them too?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                          .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

why would i?
                            SpiderMage pretty much said exactly what I was going to say. You should have bigger problems to worry about than XxAznGoku69xX and his lame little Weasel putting around and killing you. I don't see things changing, because as Dameon said, the Weasel CAN be used as an effective basing ship. It takes a player with an eccentric style of play to make it work, but it can be done. Suck it up and don't let Goku get to you. I doubt he even comes to these forums anyway, so by posting here you're admitting defeat, and you're a better player than that.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

admitting defeat?

Dude, im talking about pub here... This isint your ordinary gundam space battle.

Can you flamers shut it?

All I want is a pub without weasels. Why? Because theyre annoying. Its that simple.

People wanted pubs without levs, they were granted it.

So how about you and spidertights gtfo this thread.

edit: I like pubbing. Im not going to stop playing it because of some weasels. Im going to get it changed instead.

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                              Azreal> LOloL
                              cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

The reasons Spidermage gave weren't reasons to stop pubbing, they were reasons to stop whining about weasels. There's a difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X