No announcement yet.

basing = dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just take down the ?go base arena and let all those new ppl build up basing _thinking_ along with some general skills in the pub.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Project
      It is actually because I don't think most teams that I am on are worth my effort. I'm not going to try and help out a team that I feel is retarded.

Therefore, I perpetuate the problem. Unfortunately, like I already said, I don't give enough of a shit about these players to set an example and contribute to the progress of basing.

Sorry to all you revolutionaries.
      I definitely don't share this mentality. I play for the team, and to try to develop my teamwork skills, as well as having fun. But the fact that Proj and other people play for themselves is valid- it's a game and all comers are welcome. I'm beginning to accept that this is a limitation of ?go base. People come and play for different reasons and with different skill levels.

Yes, basing is what we make of it- hopefully good caps are chosen, hopefully good teams are chosen, hopefully people don't screw around too much. It doesn't always work, but then again what was I expecting? To have the same level of play that we have in our TWD matches? I guess I was, but why should it? We're playing with people we've never played with before, it may be their first week in basing, etc., etc.

Am I giving up on basing in go base? No, but I'm accepting the fact that base is what it is. If you want more, the answer is to join TWD. Step up to the next level. If you can't you can always go base. If you can't, you can always ?go 0.

I think base is still fun, though. I'll still voice my opinion on what will make base better. I'll still ask for cap and try to put together competitive, fun teams. I'll spid the newbies once in a while, I'll try to teach them to get better if they'll listen. I'll still try my best, I'll still have fun. I'll still base.

Thank you.

*bows*

Comment

Wow that was so freaky....
        "Eye Of The Tiger" started playing at the same time as i started reading that post... wow

Go base isn't all that bad... unless you get a newb jav/shark who TK's every 2 secs and/or mines the FR entrance

I take it back it is bad... Anyone want a shark for TWD squad? :wub:

STARKITTY
        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
          Just take down the ?go base arena and let all those new ppl build up basing _thinking_ along with some general skills in the pub.
          What we need more than anything is for TWL (and more to the point, TWLB) to be running more often. I know for a lot of squads (Mambo, Pallies, Disoblige) we aren't that motivated to play TWBD because we've already qualified for TWL. If TWL were up and going most of the time, with maybe like a month break between each league, people might be motivated to care.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

If it happened that often though, Fit, it wouldn't be as big of a deal. People would start caring even less about TWL.
            G[y]Ro> omfg
            G[y]Ro> u nerds
            G[y]Ro> NERDS
            G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

I agree, if TWL becomes a constantly running thing people will probably care less about it. Also I don't understand Fit's point on people being "not motivated" to play TWLB. Are Spastic and Anti-Scrub the only squads that find TWBD fun?
              sdg

Comment

I haven't played a TWBD since I was on Anti-Scrub, I think.

Verify is really making ?go base suck. They're veritable buzzkills.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

The last time I played a bd Jeansi made a thread about it. Sitting in spec is fashionable guys
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    I haven't played a TWBD since I was on Anti-Scrub, I think.
                    That's because you're on Pallies.... : /

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                      I agree, if TWL becomes a constantly running thing people will probably care less about it. Also I don't understand Fit's point on people being "not motivated" to play TWLB. Are Spastic and Anti-Scrub the only squads that find TWBD fun?
                      dice plays twbd for fun.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
                        That's because you're on Pallies.... : /
                        Yea, we're too cool to bd.

You newbie.
                        sage

Comment

We're too cool to be hot. We need some leg warmers. And by leg warmers, I mean an extra pair of socks.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

What other kind of leg warmers are there, incidentally?
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

small dogs ?
                              Originally posted by Disliked
                              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Pallies store should carry these:

Comment

Working...
                                X