Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It still doesn't bother me as much as it seems to bother you. I don't find myself getting killed by cloakers any more than I do by any other ships. It also doesn't bother me that weasels are invisible. The reasons you state for them being a problem sound like the same reasons people don't like getting spawnkilled, and I get spawnkilled more often than I get killed by cloakers. I don't see how it's such a big deal that you need to start such a campaign against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
      I feel i have to repeat myself.

You dont even see the ship that killed you
      Me too:

Originally posted by Stultus
      Is it a matter of injured pride?

As for a 'fairly new' X taking out a 'vet' terr with ease, Kontrolz, I think you need to re-evaluate what constitutes a veteran.
      Last edited by Stultus; 01-11-2005, 04:25 AM. Reason: graphic proof of superiority
      FREE MANDELA

Comment

Originally posted by Stultus
        Me too.

As for a 'fairly new' X taking out a 'vet' terr with ease, Kontrolz, I think you need to re-evaluate what constitutes a veteran.
        I agree.

A vet terr can take care of an X with ease.
        "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Tone I finally see what your problem is. You need to learn how to play the game. I'm not saying that you suck... you could probably... maybe, manage a 1-1 rec in pub, but .... you really need to reevaulate your own personal skill level before taking on the removal of a ship that you apparently get killed in so much.
          DELETED

Comment

I don't have a 1-1 rec in pub! And i don't think i suck Dameon... <_< i use pubs for filling in the time between dd's and events anyway.

I agree with Dameon though... If you didn't camp so much then you wouldn't die so much from the x's... keep moving, an x can't keep up with a warbird ever...
            STARKITTY
            A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Hum...well i guess the weasel is what it is supposed to be...a perfect weapon for assassination to put it in game terms... about the question i guess they are now a bit more balanced... well i personaly like to use the weasel uncloaked and now it has become ubber powerfull if u learn to use it the right way u can get a HUGE bty. As for the fact that they ruin the games of the ppl basing...well u guys have a terr dont u its pretty hard for a weasel to dodge a terr while inside a base... u have to get uncloaked or ull end up without nrg and after that u get killed by the huge amound of spider and lanc shots u get ... well but if ur talking about owning ppl outside base... well i guess its very probable ull end up with a huge bty if u do the stuff well...and its not a vet terr that will stop you... believe me... :fear: the most probable way is that u get smaked by another weasel...
              The weasel is right now one of the best ships to get a eenourmous bty ... well its not still equal to the lev/terr but its closer... and u can do it alone.
              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

New changes for the x again? Does Dock> love them so much? Anyways don't play in pub.

Comment

Originally posted by Morh
                  New changes for the x again? Does Dock> love them so much? Anyways don't play in pub.
                  There aren't any new changes Morth, Tone is just a few months behind the times.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                  .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Oh ok. I'm banned atm so I don't know whats going on in TW. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                      You should be able to have fun doing these things and playing against ships you can actually see. how are you supposed to have any fun if you just get hit everytime right away by one of like 5 cloakers in each pub. i dont just like elim and duel, i like to have fun in pubs too.
                      Maybe some people find Xs fun too? Why should their fun be spoilt just so you can have yours?
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I played pub earlier for around 20 minutes, didn't get xed once.

They must just love you Tone.
                        >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Tone you are a stupid camper, and stupid campers should shut the fuck up.
                          If you are playing pub as you should (playing for flag) with a balanced team, the weasel will fit in perfectly.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

the only setting i want changed is their recharge or nrg. the old setting when i would terr, i would wait for the weasel to get a shot off, come in with my weak terr bullets and finish it off. now they can get off TWO shots of 3 bullets in matter of basically 2-2.5seconds, making them a far more threatining ship for me than a wb at close range.

Comment

Originally posted by Existenz87
                              the only setting i want changed is their recharge or nrg. the old setting when i would terr, i would wait for the weasel to get a shot off, come in with my weak terr bullets and finish it off. now they can get off TWO shots of 3 bullets in matter of basically 2-2.5seconds, making them a far more threatining ship for me than a wb at close range.
                              That's only if they aren't cloaked/stealthed

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                                Tone I finally see what your problem is. You need to learn how to play the game. I'm not saying that you suck... you could probably... maybe, manage a 1-1 rec in pub, but .... you really need to reevaulate your own personal skill level before taking on the removal of a ship that you apparently get killed in so much.
                                How the f do you learn to not be playing a game and suddenly your ship explodes in a flash and you dont even know who killed you?

How the f do you learn to not be playing a game and suddenly your ship explodes in a flash and you dont even know who killed you?

Last edited by Tone; 01-12-2005, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X