This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpiderMage
    Then Lofty, changing the game to suit the wants of a small group or one person isn't fair to the rest of the players. That's like making the entire class stay after school because the kid with ADD won't shut up.
    most people have a lot more fun when they dont get Xed so much - unless they are an X

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
      just think how much more fun playing the pubs in trenchwars would be if you wernt startled all of the time by a sudden X death, if you could really get into playing without that happening all of the time ruining it. it would be a lot more fun.
      That's how it is right now. I'm not "startled all of the time" by cloakers, and a lot of people here have said the same thing. Sure, I might get killed now and then by a ship I cannot see, but it hasn't gotten to a point where it's "happening all of the time", and it definately hasn't affected how much fun I get out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
        Tone = Spacely.
        no tone dont = spacely i know i am famous but i dont use two namesand unless you guys want me posting in here dont drag me into it

Comment

Originally posted by Spacely
          jibberish
          Silence, faggot.
          Originally posted by vubinspiran
          I hate X very hard.

Comment

Then Lofty, changing the game to suit the wants of a small group or one person isn't fair to the rest of the players. That's like making the entire class stay after school because the kid with ADD won't shut up. - SpiderMage

I didn't say anything should be changed. All I said is that people should realize what's going on and stop fighting in this thread over dumb shit.
            Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
            7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
            7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
            7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Lofty, did you even check the beginning of the thread to see who initiated all this 'dumb shit'?

Yeah, your friend.
              FREE MANDELA

Comment

Originally posted by Stultus
                Lofty, did you even check the beginning of the thread to see who initiated all this 'dumb shit'?

Yeah, your friend.
                Id rather get TKed by a jav 3 times than to be playing and my ship suddenly explodes right in the middle of play (thats some real dumb shit to just explode in the middle of play). i actually got in a weasel myself recently and looked for terriers to try to get me. No terriers can get me, its so easy to shift boost away from their path and they have so much trouble keeping up with being able to change direction fast. cloakers mainly die in heavy fire in base or in flag room where theres little room, .. or by levi bombs. thats some dumb shit isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                  God doesnt exist!!!! if god did, then god would have games where there are no flukes, like you get killed several times by something you cant see while you try to play and enjoy a game!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Dude IT'S A GAME. Get the fuck over it. Anyone that gets THIS frustrated over something that's not real....I'd have to see how you handle real life situations.

Oh and saying God isn't real because he lets you get killd on a VIDEO GAME is so stupid I want to strangle you until your face turns blue and your head explodes.

Edit: Oh and I'd HATE to see how you handle the invisible mines and invisible deployers in Metal Gear CTF. Imagine an invisible terr that can drop invisible mines in TW, and that's what deployers are like.
                  "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

MGCTF fucking sucks.
                    I hate X very hard.

Comment

Ok, this has gone on too far, hopefully this post can wrap up Tone's bitching. It's a FREE GAME, you don't have to play it, or, if you insist on playing, choose a different zone.
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
                        MGCTF fucking sucks.
                        I wouldn't be playing it if I wasn't BANNED FROM TW FOR NO REASON
                        "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Ouch.
                          I hate X very hard.

Comment

Just for 5 more days.

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

one poster talked ealier about how an entire ship-type (Weasel) shouldnt be complained about, because of balance. Had this thread been before the pure pubs and i had complained about levis the same thing would have happened. yet levi's can be seen, and their incomming bombs even seen on radar. This is an entirely different thing much much worse than levis. even so the complaints of levi's were addressed with the so-called 'pure' pub. if anything weasel is the impure black sheep of the family, at least you can see a levi bomb incoming.

Comment

Plain and simple, pure pub was designed for basing, weasel (i hate to say it) can be a good basing ship. Levis are NOT good basing ships, notice how they aren't allowed in ?go base, levi's just teamkill way too much when they are used inside the base. You want a place you wont get cloaked ?go elim, there are some major whiners in there, you'll fit right in.
                                (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
                                X