This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool

This seems nice. I'll try to make an application. I hope I get to join, would be fun. ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit
      <--- 17, I win :P
      Dang
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by moltenrock
        This seems nice. I'll try to make an application. I hope I get to join, would be fun. ^-^
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Yeah, that would suck if he got staff before you, eh Due? I mean you've been sucking up all this time, surely you deserve to be rewarded.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
            Voth <ZH>
            Schope <ER>
            And Cops for SMod
            I would like to be <ER> with the condition the only thing i could do was host

ez

Some missings:

lit <ZH>
            Violence <ZH>
            Telcat <ZH>
            Ekko <ZH>
            apt (sysop rofl)
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

well it isn't a bad idea, but it isn't a great one also. But from all good ideas they all start out bad..i think? good luck with and it if you need help i can.
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                Telcat <ZH>
                no no no
                04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Rather keep the old system since it has worked pretty well so far. That's about it.
                  Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by SeiferDude
                    I'd say try it and see how it goes, nobody is stopping you from removing it if it doesnt work out.
                    :up:
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I think the inbox used for it is going to get spammed like mad. If I were you I wouldn't bother reading everything sent to it though. Sort the applications by username, delete everyone you have never heard of, then check the length of the list again, possibly delete some more until you've reached a size where you know you won't get bored reading all applications.

I wouldn't give up on the current invite tactic though. It will probably get you more capable staff members than the online application thingy will.

Good luck setting it up :turned:
                      Put your nose up and shake your rear, spread your wings out, have no fear

Comment

applications will only bring about more abuse, if people get hired, they'll see themselves as being an asset to staff and will take it for granted (wont uderstand that its a privelage) so yeah, abuse will be more common and rampant. dont be dumb, it could cause the downfall of the whole zone.
                        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                        Azreal> LOloL
                        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

I think I'd make a good <ER> where do I apply
                          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

and this is smart...? Hell I'm gonna apply, just to show you what kind of dorks you will get applying.

Comment

And why do we need more <ER>s and <ZH>s? I think there should be a category of people, who have no actual mod powers but are trusted by the bots and can host events. It would help get the people who are all "WE WANT ZOMBIES/FISHIES/SPRINT/WHATEVER" off our backs and allow for more frequent hosting of more esoteric events.
                              Zemyla>You know, quoting yourself in your sig is a sign of irredeemable narcissism.

GuruMeditation> You're on SS, you're an it.
                              GuruMeditation> Unless your ship grows boobs, in that case you're a freak.

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
                              Also u cud tlk about helping language skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                                What do you guys think of an online application type thing for staff applications? who wants to help develop it? Any other staff ideas would be nice as this is the TW Staff forum. Thanks

Ill try to write up an application format suitable for Trenchwars.
                                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                                4:Geio> LOLOL
                                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                                4:spirit> LOL
                                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
                                X