No announcement yet.

Staff is full of sh..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so why does the newbie staffer still have his/her powers?
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
      there is nothing wrong with laggy terrs.
      lmao
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
        so why does the newbie staffer still have his/her powers?
        They got upper staff involved to cover their asses. Nothing will be done to Demonic. Light gets away with bullshit yet again. Honestly now gerbz, are you at all surprised?
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i think it's about time i asked for my powers back.
          oh, the fun we shall have!
          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
            i think it's about time i asked for my powers back.
            Oh the humanity

Can somebody please think of the children?
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Your sig owns, haha. But what if the crip was a ninja, that would be sick.

Comment

conclusion

TW is a zone in which moderator powers is a key to victory. Demoniac abused her powers freely, since she knew nothing would have happened to her. I was told that she had permission to abuse her powers on me, so it is clear to me that some staff members have some personal problems with me or possibly with Cripples. I couldn't care less about losing a match because of an abuse, i rather enjoy seeing Light in such a desperate need for abuse to win against Cripples.
                Since most staff members are kids who have nothing any other than their powers in trench wars, one shouldn't be surprised when the kids abuse.
                Why would a 15 yo person who doesn't own a face be willing to work for the staff if he/she couldn't enjoy abusing those powers anyways?
                In this game where people lie about their gender to be liked by others, the act of some staff members' abusive actions to get feared by most players and possibly to get their asses licked is much more easier to understand.
                Problems emerge when people who have lives play in this zone; where the nerds use the game as a tool to satisfy their egos. People who aren't/(can't be) respected in their real lives will try to satisfy themselves in different ways. So get over with it. Do not seek justice as the nature does not treat all the same. (See Da1's picture)
                Death makes angels of us all
                & gives us wings
                where we once had shoulders
                smooth as raven's
                claws

Comment

i don't think demonic abused her powers... staff is required to handle ?cheaters of laggers. It's a sucky job, but they can no longer ignore them in leagues. It calls for personal judgement... I've seen your lag and I've seen the lag of cheaters... to me they are pretty different, but you can't allways be sure. I don't think you lag bad enough to be specced, but rather just a pain in the butt and when people are losing they seem to focus on stuff like that.

However, I think Demonic may of been wrong for taking the situation in her hands being that Demonic is on Light. It seems like I remember something about how they weren't allowed to do that when thier own squad is involved.. however I may be wrong. Check with PUSHER or possibly Overstrand.
                  Last edited by Mr. Spam; 04-16-2003, 12:47 PM.

-Spam
                  Who got the boombeef?

Comment

ya but everyone knows for how long danz lags liek that and he dont cheet..he's always been like that...and i agre i dont think its bad enough to be speced for.

and that was the worst part..she's on light...YoMama!!! was there and if he woulda speced him i woulda respected it
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Re: conclusion

Originally posted by DanyalDenyo
                      TW is a zone in which moderator powers is a key to victory. Demoniac abused her powers freely, since she knew nothing would have happened to her. I was told that she had permission to abuse her powers on me, so it is clear to me that some staff members have some personal problems with me or possibly with Cripples. I couldn't care less about losing a match because of an abuse, i rather enjoy seeing Light in such a desperate need for abuse to win against Cripples.
                      Since most staff members are kids who have nothing any other than their powers in trench wars, one shouldn't be surprised when the kids abuse.
                      Why would a 15 yo person who doesn't own a face be willing to work for the staff if he/she couldn't enjoy abusing those powers anyways?
                      In this game where people lie about their gender to be liked by others, the act of some staff members' abusive actions to get feared by most players and possibly to get their asses licked is much more easier to understand.
                      Problems emerge when people who have lives play in this zone; where the nerds use the game as a tool to satisfy their egos. People who aren't/(can't be) respected in their real lives will try to satisfy themselves in different ways. So get over with it. Do not seek justice as the nature does not treat all the same. (See Da1's picture)
                      I spent about 5 mins reading this over and over thinking of something worthwhile to add to the conversation, but I have failed. ENGLAND 2-0 TURKEY

Seriously though, those views (including classics such as 'Since most staff members are kids who have nothing any other than their powers in trench wars, one shouldn't be surprised when the kids abuse.') arent at all affected by the recent harsh decision against you?
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Yes there is (atleast in TWL) a rule that wouldn't allow Demonic
                        to use her powers when Light is playing.
                        And if I remember right we we're told to ask for
                        several staffers' opinions before speccing a player for lag problems.
                        Ara / AraGee / Death
                        SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                        SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                        TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                        ----------------------------------------------

Comment

lol dan :/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spam
                            However, I think Demonic may of been wrong for taking the situation in her hands being that Demonic is on Light. It seems like I remember something about how they weren't allowed to do that when thier own squad is involved.. however I may be wrong.
                            So how many times are stuff members allowed to abuse their power before they get axed?
                            Once? Twice, or never?

BTW, if you have been playing this game for more than 3 years you prolly have used 28.8k/36.6k modem or played with whole bunch of 28.8k, or 36.6k modem users before, so get down from your high horse and stop whining about the lag.
                            Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

This is the 1st time I've agreed with Telcat. Merry Christmas

Comment

To register any complaints about any Trench Wars staff member(s), e-mail your side of the story to Complaints@TrenchWars.org. You may also e-mail to the same address for any staff member(s) you think did something above and beyond the call of duty. You may or may not get a reply, but be assured all complaints will be investigated further.
                                "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Working...
                                X