Staff is full of sh..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattey
    Maybe Dan should look for a new game where his horrendous internet connection doesn't ruin everyone else's fun.
    maybe dan's connection is blazingly fast compared to what subspace was originally designed for. hence the lag limits that allow cap-room for players from awesome connections to oldschool connections. it's there for a reason. if the lag limit doesn't spec them, don't spec them. unfortunately, that means certain people on other squads will be able to use lag-inducing programs and still play... but those should eventually be easy to detect by roboref and then action could be taken by staff members. but as it stands, there was no reason to spec anyone. you just have to deal with the laggers and move on.
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

We'll see what happens in TWL. The lag limits are supposed to be more strict. If Dan can stay in the game, and I think he'll be able to, we'll spank those motherfuckers good and proper. If he can't, we'll spank 'em even harder just for him.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Average stuff age is prolly 17, deal with it!!! Besides, it's only TWBD. Cripples has already been guaranteed a place in TWLB, right?

Just make it a rule that TWL lag can only be specced or dealt by a stuff member that's not on or was on either of the squads.

BTW, stuff abuse their power, is that something new, lol!

EDIT, TW server should be more strict about ploss. Lag wares induce high ploss.
        Last edited by TelC@t; 04-15-2003, 01:06 AM.
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
          It's ironic how Light defended 2d when he was lagging it up all over the place as a jav last season. Now that they're on the other side of the fence they're singing a different tune.
          This is a good point.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

This is hilarious. Maybe someone should dig up some old 2d threads.
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Does that mean that we can request Value to be specced whenever they play?
              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

telc@t, I think the stuffs, err staffs average age is over 17.

And Jason, how does this incident have to do with the rest of the staffers?

I have nothing to say in this case actually, since I wasn't there.

On the other hand, both light and crips are right.
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Anti-Scrub played against crips after said match with Dan in jav. He was quite laggy, but from what I could tell it seemed like he was getting as bad as he was giving. Meaning that I'm sure we seemed to eat a lot of bombs on his screen.

Frankly, I'm stunned that any squad that uses Fireballz could insult another squad's lag. Fbz can spike so badly that he can eat 10 bullets. Isn't this common knowledge?

As I've said before, any squad (including A-S) complaining about lag in this TWLB is just being hypocritical. Every squad I've seen has at least one laggy shark, and usually a laggy jav. It seems like those are the positions in which squads put their laggiest players. The squad that has the worst lag/spikes but can avoid getting specced will win TWLB.

So, essentially Light better get used to lag. Now you know how we feel when we play you. And now you know how everyone felt against 2dragons last season.

Edit: I just realized that Demonic did the speccing? Is this even allowed? Shouldn't a neutral mod/smod been required to make the call on lag between two squads? If this isn't the case, I suggest every squad with a mod just spec fireballz during any match with Light. Problem solved.

llater,
                  Tony
                  Last edited by brookus; 04-15-2003, 08:35 AM.

Comment

only thing that is needed to say here is: Light is pathetic
                    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                    Server> dont worry mirror
                    Server> shark fits your tits
                    Peace <ZH>> shut up
                    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                    1:Hercules> im level 90
                    1:Hercules> in 9d
                    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

-nt-

Originally posted by brookus
                      Anti-Scrub played against crips after said match with Dan in jav. He was quite laggy, but from what I could tell it seemed like he was getting as bad as he was giving. Meaning that I'm sure we seemed to eat a lot of bombs on his screen.
                      Death makes angels of us all
                      & gives us wings
                      where we once had shoulders
                      smooth as raven's
                      claws

Comment

server or u can say

DANNY4LIFE $$$
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                          And Jason, how does this incident have to do with the rest of the staffers?
                          I don't think I ever said it did... although I do realize crazi's choice of words in the thread title speak differently. At any rate, I'm not blaming everyone on staff for this one (just Demonic as far as staff is concerned). I just wanted to let everyone know how utterly fucking pathetic/hypocritical/insert derogatory adjective here Light is.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

HI MOM

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Commando
                              ^bump
                              Why did you bump a thread 13 mins after the last post?
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Because he can.
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X